[CLOSED][T-Mobile USA] Free SIM Unlocking Service - [OnePlus/Samsung/Google/LG/Moto]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mobbdeep

Sep 22, 2015
Hello XDA,

I am back at it again with the free T-Mobile network unlocks. Yep, you heard that right... 100% FREE. This service will allow you to go into your Settings and perform a network unlock. I've been doing this for over 3 years now with plenty of vouches, so yes, it's legit!

ATTN: IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS OR READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD, DO NOT PM ME AND WASTE OUR TIME. YOU WILL BE IGNORED!

Current turnaround time:
~1-4 days depending on how busy I am. Yes, I have a life outside of this.

Requirements:
  • Unlocking for T-Mobile OnePlus/Samsung/Google/LG/Moto USA variants only.
  • Not eligible for T-Mobile Prepaid, MetroPCS, or other TMO subsidies.
  • Not eligible for Sprint users even though they merged or you have a T-Mobile SIM card.
  • Device must be on the network for AT LEAST 3 full calendar days.
  • Cannot currently be flashed to any international firmware.
  • Device must be originally purchased from T-Mobile themselves. Not purchased via 3rd party or directly from the manufacturer.
* At this time, I cannot unlock devices using an eSIM (eg. Pixel 6's). If you want me to unlock your device, you will need to have a physical SIM card installed and meet the 3 day requirement.

If you meet the above requirements, PM the last name of the account holder and your phone number associated with said device.

Important Information:
  • Please keep in mind I get a lot of PM's regarding this so you will get a reply when yours has been completed. Do not send multiple requests.
  • If you make any SIM card changes, you will have to wait at least 3 days for me to be able to unlock your device.
  • Your device does NOT have to be paid off.
  • There is no 100% guarantee this will work. There could be a possibility of an unlock ineligibility.
  • I cannot unlock with just an IMEI number so don't bother asking.

ERROR CODE = 255? See below..
  • Send me a PM with the phone number and I will review your unlock status.
Plenty of vouches here from my OP7 / OP8 unlocking..

Feel free to donate below!

PayPal:
https://PayPal.me/spdyhost
CashApp: Given in PM by request.
Venmo: Given in PM by request.
Amazon Gift Card: Ask me how.​

Last edited:

XmentalX

Nov 23, 2006
Bay Area
www.google.com
I know you posted your threads to vouch but I will gladly give you a +1 here as well you helped me out in the past. If you ever are able to expand to Pixels I have a 4A 5G that I would love to unlock the bootloader on. Beyond that thanks for this awesome service you provide!

Reactions: mobbdeep

mobbdeep

Sep 22, 2015
I know you posted your threads to vouch but I will gladly give you a +1 here as well you helped me out in the past. If you ever are able to expand to Pixels I have a 4A 5G that I would love to unlock the bootloader on. Beyond that thanks for this awesome service you provide!

Drop me a PM and I'll take a look on Thursday. I won't be doing unlocks tomorrow but I'll be knocking everything out then. I don't see why I can't do it. If I can, then I'll update the thread and add the Pixel in on it too.

Ah nuts that's a nope for my Nord N10 5G on T-Mobile Metro... oh well I hope the drawer trick works in 6 months.

Sorry about that!

@mobbdeep I can't PM is it over already

PM me now, sorry. The last time I logged in here, this forum was on a different layout and older forum software so settings were moved around.

---

To those who were donating to request network unlocks while I stopped the service and you still need the unlock, PM me. I will be knocking the requests out starting Thursday.

Drop me a PM and I'll take a look on Thursday. I won't be doing unlocks tomorrow but I'll be knocking everything out then. I don't see why I can't do it. If I can, then I'll update the thread and add the Pixel in on it too.

Sorry about that!

PM me now, sorry. The last time I logged in here, this forum was on a different layout and older forum software so settings were moved around.

I just did thank you

XmentalX

Nov 23, 2006
Bay Area
www.google.com

Sorry about that!

---

To those who were donating to request network unlocks while I stopped the service and you still need the unlock, PM me. I will be knocking the requests out starting Thursday.
Awesome, I appreciate you even checking. PM sent. No rush on my end I have a busy week myself as well but am off all next week so it would be awesome to mess around with the pixel since Nord n10 development seems to be stagnated.

Dec 30, 2020
No, sorry. T-Mobile & Sprint are still two separate systems in the backend part.
Damn it. Knew I should have just bought the phone unlocked. Welp, back to my 6T, still performs like a beast. Honestly the only reason I even bought the 8 was because I was excited for custom roms, and snapdragon 865. but I didn't think sprint would be this persistent. Actually I haven't even bought the damn thing yet lol. It's on a payment plan.

mobbdeep

Sep 22, 2015
Damn it. Knew I should have just bought the phone unlocked. Welp, back to my 6T, still performs like a beast. Honestly the only reason I even bought the 8 was because I was excited for custom roms, and snapdragon 865. but I didn't think sprint would be this persistent. Actually I haven't even bought the damn thing yet lol. It's on a payment plan.

Sprint is so ass backwards with their financing/leasing. If your 6T was paid off and you were open to get a new phone, I would have just requested to have your Sprint account merged into T-Mobile and then get the phone that way.

Reactions: Beefybeardedbear
Dec 30, 2020
Sprint is so ass backwards with their financing/leasing. If your 6T was paid off and you were open to get a new phone, I would have just requested to have your Sprint account merged into T-Mobile and then get the phone that way.
See I would have done that. But this was at the time that they were still merging and everything. So I didn't wanna ask because they probably would have given me an answer like "unfortunately we can't do that because we're still in the merging process." So I didn't even bother asking. My 6T is still in mint condition, screen protector and case on since day one, replaced everytime. No dents or nicks in the sides. Battery still a champ. So honestly, might sell my 8 once it's paid off.

Dec 30, 2020
See I would have done that. But this was at the time that they were still merging and everything. So I didn't wanna ask because they probably would have given me an answer like "unfortunately we can't do that because we're still in the merging process." So I didn't even bother asking. My 6T is still in mint condition, screen protector and case on since day one, replaced everytime. No dents or nicks in the sides. Battery still a champ. So honestly, might sell my 8 once it's paid off.
Honestly, you're a champ for doing all of this for people. Keep doing what you do. People love you for it. Even if you couldn't unlock mine.

Reactions: dtgo

Feb 11, 2021
Dear boss, I bought my oneplus 8 from someone else. I only know the IMEI code. Can I unlock the network lock?

warlord2045

Jul 15, 2012
Hi, I bought a T-mobile Oneplus 7T from a dishonest seller on ebay. I get error code 255 when trying to do a permanent unlock. I tried the methods you mentioned, does not work on my set. As I am outside USA, T-mobile staff on Twitter not able to help me.

I had checked my IMEI, it is not under blacklist. If you can help me unlocked, most happy to buy you a cup of coffee. Thanks.

Reactions: Dung1979
@mobbdeep You're the man thank you literally got your message then a text from T-Mobile saying I met unlock requirements. thanks again I really appreciate it Screenshot_20210211-145509.jpgScreenshot_20210211-145649.jpgScreenshot_20210211-150026__01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello XDA,

I am back at it again with the free T-Mobile network unlocks. Yep, you heard that right... 100% FREE. This service will allow you to go into your Settings and perform a network unlock. I've been doing this for over 3 years now with plenty of vouches, so yes, it's legit!

ATTN: IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS OR READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD, DO NOT PM ME AND WASTE OUR TIME. YOU WILL BE IGNORED!

Current turnaround time:
    ~1-4 days depending on how busy I am. Yes, I have a life outside of this.

Requirements:
    • Unlocking for T-Mobile OnePlus/Samsung/Google/LG/Moto USA variants only.
    • Not eligible for T-Mobile Prepaid, MetroPCS, or other TMO subsidies.
    • Not eligible for Sprint users even though they merged or you have a T-Mobile SIM card.
    • Device must be on the network for AT LEAST 3 full calendar days.
    • Cannot currently be flashed to any international firmware.
    • Device must be originally purchased from T-Mobile themselves. Not purchased via 3rd party or directly from the manufacturer.
    * At this time, I cannot unlock devices using an eSIM (eg. Pixel 6's). If you want me to unlock your device, you will need to have a physical SIM card installed and meet the 3 day requirement.

If you meet the above requirements, PM the last name of the account holder and your phone number associated with said device.

Important Information:
    • Please keep in mind I get a lot of PM's regarding this so you will get a reply when yours has been completed. Do not send multiple requests.
    • If you make any SIM card changes, you will have to wait at least 3 days for me to be able to unlock your device.
    • Your device does NOT have to be paid off.
    • There is no 100% guarantee this will work. There could be a possibility of an unlock ineligibility.
    • I cannot unlock with just an IMEI number so don't bother asking.

ERROR CODE = 255? See below..
    • Send me a PM with the phone number and I will review your unlock status.
    Plenty of vouches here from my OP7 / OP8 unlocking..

Feel free to donate below!

PayPal:
    https://PayPal.me/spdyhost
    CashApp: Given in PM by request.
    Venmo: Given in PM by request.
    Amazon Gift Card: Ask me how.​
    I just want to give you guys an update. I am still doing this service, just currently pausing it for a couple more days or so. I work in retail outside of this and with the holidays, I've been super slammed with work and it's exhausting. I promise you all I will be back on full go mode soon.

Thanks again for understanding and sorry I keep pushing this back.
    I'm going to put this service on an official pause. As of now, I am having trouble balancing this with my work life and personal life. Once I feel like I've got time to continue unlocks, I will have this thread re-opened. At some point, I will get around to fulfilling all requests already in my inbox but will not be taking new ones for now. If you'd like to continue donating, you're more than welcome to do so.

Thanks for understanding!
    I have disabled my private messages to prevent further backup of requests. I have about 170 of them to work on over the next few days. As I get closer to finishing those, I will enable my private messages again.

Thanks for your patience!
    so its been four days since i sent a request with all pertinent information, would just like a yes/no

So I'd just like to make sure I did this correctly, I messaged him with my last name (name of account) and phone number, was I supposed to include my imei? I'm seeing people have turn around times of a day or two, so I'm stumped. Thank you.

Sent mine Saturday. Hoping for unlock soon :D

@mobbdeep, I reached out to you on 8/17. I am pretty sure you are just busy with your daily stuffs which causing delay to the inbox or my DM is lost in the hundreds of requests you get. But whenever you get a chance, please check the DM and let me know if you need anything else.

@mobbdeep, I sent you a PM on Sunday. Whenever, you can get a chance, please take a look. It was two N 200 phones. Thank you very much

@mobbdeep , i sent you a PM message yesterday morning, Please look at when you get a chance. Need to make an international trip so this is a little bit important to get it done soon. I know you are very busy these days, But pls look at it when you get a chance. Will donate as soon as they are unlocked.

I'm still doing this service. However, over the last week, I've gotten hit with roughly 200 requests and still more coming in daily, which is why it's taking longer. I'm also trying to balance my work life with my personal life in the mix of handling these requests. You will get a response once completed. Some people might get a response quicker than you only because I don't go in a certain order of unlocks due to the way this forum messaging system is.

I hope you guys understand and thank you for your patience. Please keep in mind this is a free service I'm offering. I'm doing my best to get everyone taken care of plus making sure I take care of myself too.