[CLOSED][T-Mobile USA] Free SIM Unlocking Service - [OnePlus/Samsung/Google/LG/Moto]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Lz3807775t

Jan 7, 2021
Florida
Sprint LG G3
OnePlus 8T
Good afternoon. I came across your thread for unlocking OnePlus 7t on T-Mobile. I would love if you could assist me with unlocking mine. The name on my account is {Mod edit}. My cell number is {Mod edit}. Idk if u need it or not but my imei {Mod edit}. Would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know if u need any other information. Thanks again

Mod edit: Removed personal information for your own protection!
Should have just direct message him , I would delete this post of I was you 😂, don't leave that info here

Last edited by a moderator:

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Good afternoon. I came across your thread for unlocking OnePlus 7t on T-Mobile. I would love if you could assist me with unlocking mine. The name on my account is {Mod edit}. My cell number is {Mod edit}. Idk if u need it or not but my imei {Mod edit}. Would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know if u need any other information. Thanks again

Mod edit: Removed personal information for your own protection!
Hello, I've removed the very personal information that you shared here publicly from your post for your own protection.

If you believe these information are vital for your post, please feel free to re-insert them. However, I suggest to pass these information to the OP @mobbdeep by PM/private conversation as requested by mobbdeep in the first post of this thread:
Requirements:
  • Unlocking for T-Mobile OnePlus/Samsung/Google/LG/Moto US variants only.
  • Not eligible for MetroPCS, Sprint or other TMO subsidies.
  • Not eligible for Sprint users even though they merged.
  • Device must be on the network for AT LEAST 3 full calendar days.
  • Cannot be flashed to any international firmware.
  • Can be bought 3rd party but must be the T-Mobile variant and on the T-Mobile network.
  • If you meet the above requirements, PM the last name of the account holder and your phone number associated with said device.
Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

rman66

Jul 13, 2021
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I
hi Mobbdeep, I sent you the info.. my situation is a bit unique. I bought a phone from another guy, who is still making payments on the phone tied to his family plan. After buying it, I inserted my own SIM card which is on another Tmobile plan. Whose last name do I need to provide? The one I bought the phone from or the one whose plan, the sim card of the phone is currently on?.

captain_howdy

Feb 10, 2018
Kansas City
Moto G6
OnePlus 6T
Wow. I just bought this Oneplus 9 about 5 days ago and you just got my sim unlocked with no fuss. Mad props.

Attachments

• 217396215_1019165212158864_2376872398975039734_n.jpg
    217396215_1019165212158864_2376872398975039734_n.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 38

rman66

Jul 13, 2021
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Mobbdeep, thanks for unlocking my phone. I appreciate the fast turnaround.

For others: I just chanced upon this site and thread, registered a few hours ago and sent in a request.. within 2-3 hours had my Tmobile phone unlocked. How cool is that?.

Last edited:

YenChen Je

Jul 28, 2017
Got a OnePlus 7 Pro from the US, broken screen and I can't check if it's unlocked, I don't have the account name and phone number associated, can my phone be unlocked?

Twistedlayers

Feb 5, 2021
Google Pixel 7 Pro
He did mine, but I was using my unlocked OnePlus 8 during the time. I used my new locked OnePlus 9 for a few days, could not handle using it without root. So I popped my sim card into my unlocked op8.
@mobdeep sent me a msg saying it's done with Instructions. Not unlocking.
I think he needs to do what he does while the OnePlus 9 is active.
I'm not 100% sure that's why it didn't work.
I donated anyway and will donate some more as I know @mobdeep deserves it for everything he does for us!

Reactions: nv270

mobbdeep

Sep 22, 2015
He did mine, but I was using my unlocked OnePlus 8 during the time. I used my new locked OnePlus 9 for a few days, could not handle using it without root. So I popped my sim card into my unlocked op8.
@mobdeep sent me a msg saying it's done with Instructions. Not unlocking.
I think he needs to do what he does while the OnePlus 9 is active.
I'm not 100% sure that's why it didn't work.
I donated anyway and will donate some more as I know @mobdeep deserves it for everything he does for us!

That is correct. Whatever device you're wanting network unlocked needs to be active/in use for a minimum of 3 days on the T-Mobile at the time you request the unlock. Once I unlock it and you verify it worked, you're good to do whatever with it.

Everyone else, thank you for your patience. I am doing my best to get around to everyone but I unexpectedly got flooded with hundreds of requests over the last few days. Please do not send me multiple messages.

Also, my thread is beyond clear with basic instructions on what the requirements are and what I need from you. I don't waste my time replying to people who aren't following those simple instructions.

Reactions: nv270

orzking

Jun 18, 2017
OnePlus 7T
Everyone else, thank you for your patience. I am doing my best to get around to everyone but I unexpectedly got flooded with hundreds of requests over the last few days. Please do not send me multiple messages.

This maybe because Oneplus is doing a sales promotion of 7T T-mobile version ($199) on their App every Wednesday. I placed my order today, will get the phone in about 1 week. Looking forward to unlocking it with your help. : )

byaddon

Oct 15, 2013
Hi. I bought a phone OnePlus 7 pro (t-mobile) on eBay. I don't know the name of the owner and the linked phone number. Can you tell me if there is a way to unblock the network?

Hello XDA,

I am back at it again with the free T-Mobile network unlocks. Yep, you heard that right... 100% FREE. This service will allow you to go into your Settings and perform a network unlock.

ATTN: IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS OR READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD, DO NOT PM ME AND WAIST OUR TIME. YOU WILL BE IGNORED!

At this time, I cannot unlock the Galaxy A32.

Current turnaround time:
~1-3 days depending on how busy I am. Yes, I have a life outside of this.

Requirements:
  • Unlocking for T-Mobile OnePlus/Samsung/Google/LG/Moto US variants only.
  • Not eligible for MetroPCS, Sprint or other TMO subsidies.
  • Not eligible for Sprint users even though they merged.
  • Cannot be flashed to any international firmware.
  • Can be bought 3rd party but must be the T-Mobile variant and on the T-Mobile network.
  • If you meet the above requirements, PM the last name of the account holder and your phone number associated with said device.

Important Information:
  • Please keep in mind I get a lot of PM's regarding this so you will get a reply when yours has been completed. Do not send multiple requests.
  • If you make any SIM card changes, you will have to wait at least 3 days for me to be able to unlock your device.
  • Your device does NOT have to be paid off.
  • There is no 100% guarantee this will work. There could be a possibility of an unlock ineligibility.
  • The device MUST be one purchased from T-Mobile or a 3rd party but the T-Mobile variant; NOT OnePlus/Samsung themselves or a different carrier.
  • I cannot unlock with just an IMEI number or prepaid phones.

ERROR CODE = 255? See below..
  • Clear your network settings. Settings > System > Reset Options > Reset WiFi, Mobile, & Bluetooth.
  • Power cycle your device (turn it off and on).
  • Still doesn't work? PM me your phone number.
  • I may request you to simply direct message TMobileHelp on Twitter to whitelist your IMEI.

Plenty of vouches here from my OP7 / OP8 unlocking..

Feel free to donate below!

PayPal:
https://PayPal.me/spdyhost
CashApp: Given in PM by request.​
This guys is the best! Please donate to him, it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello XDA,

I am back at it again with the free T-Mobile network unlocks. Yep, you heard that right... 100% FREE. This service will allow you to go into your Settings and perform a network unlock. I've been doing this for over 3 years now with plenty of vouches, so yes, it's legit!

ATTN: IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS OR READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD, DO NOT PM ME AND WASTE OUR TIME. YOU WILL BE IGNORED!

Current turnaround time:
    ~1-4 days depending on how busy I am. Yes, I have a life outside of this.

Requirements:
    • Unlocking for T-Mobile OnePlus/Samsung/Google/LG/Moto USA variants only.
    • Not eligible for T-Mobile Prepaid, MetroPCS, or other TMO subsidies.
    • Not eligible for Sprint users even though they merged or you have a T-Mobile SIM card.
    • Cannot currently be flashed to any international firmware.
    • Device must be originally purchased from T-Mobile themselves. Not purchased via 3rd party or directly from the manufacturer.
    * At this time, I cannot unlock devices using an eSIM (eg. Pixel 6's). If you want me to unlock your device, you will need to have a physical SIM card installed and meet the 3 day requirement.

If you meet the above requirements, PM the last name of the account holder and your phone number associated with said device.

Important Information:
    • Please keep in mind I get a lot of PM's regarding this so you will get a reply when yours has been completed. Do not send multiple requests.
    • If you make any SIM card changes, you will have to wait at least 3 days for me to be able to unlock your device.
    • Your device does NOT have to be paid off.
    • There is no 100% guarantee this will work. There could be a possibility of an unlock ineligibility.
    • I cannot unlock with just an IMEI number so don't bother asking.

ERROR CODE = 255? See below..
    • Send me a PM with the phone number and I will review your unlock status.
    Plenty of vouches here from my OP7 / OP8 unlocking..

Feel free to donate below!

PayPal:
    https://PayPal.me/spdyhost
    CashApp: Given in PM by request.
    Venmo: Given in PM by request.
    Amazon Gift Card: Ask me how.​
    I just want to give you guys an update. I am still doing this service, just currently pausing it for a couple more days or so. I work in retail outside of this and with the holidays, I've been super slammed with work and it's exhausting. I promise you all I will be back on full go mode soon.

Thanks again for understanding and sorry I keep pushing this back.
    I'm going to put this service on an official pause. As of now, I am having trouble balancing this with my work life and personal life. Once I feel like I've got time to continue unlocks, I will have this thread re-opened. At some point, I will get around to fulfilling all requests already in my inbox but will not be taking new ones for now. If you'd like to continue donating, you're more than welcome to do so.

Thanks for understanding!
    I have disabled my private messages to prevent further backup of requests. I have about 170 of them to work on over the next few days. As I get closer to finishing those, I will enable my private messages again.

Thanks for your patience!
    so its been four days since i sent a request with all pertinent information, would just like a yes/no

So I'd just like to make sure I did this correctly, I messaged him with my last name (name of account) and phone number, was I supposed to include my imei? I'm seeing people have turn around times of a day or two, so I'm stumped. Thank you.

Sent mine Saturday. Hoping for unlock soon :D

@mobbdeep, I reached out to you on 8/17. I am pretty sure you are just busy with your daily stuffs which causing delay to the inbox or my DM is lost in the hundreds of requests you get. But whenever you get a chance, please check the DM and let me know if you need anything else.

@mobbdeep, I sent you a PM on Sunday. Whenever, you can get a chance, please take a look. It was two N 200 phones. Thank you very much

@mobbdeep , i sent you a PM message yesterday morning, Please look at when you get a chance. Need to make an international trip so this is a little bit important to get it done soon. I know you are very busy these days, But pls look at it when you get a chance. Will donate as soon as they are unlocked.

I'm still doing this service. However, over the last week, I've gotten hit with roughly 200 requests and still more coming in daily, which is why it's taking longer. I'm also trying to balance my work life with my personal life in the mix of handling these requests. You will get a response once completed. Some people might get a response quicker than you only because I don't go in a certain order of unlocks due to the way this forum messaging system is.

I hope you guys understand and thank you for your patience. Please keep in mind this is a free service I'm offering. I'm doing my best to get everyone taken care of plus making sure I take care of myself too.