[CLOSED][T-Mobile USA] Free SIM Unlocking Service - [OnePlus/Samsung/Google/LG/Moto]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

krwkrw41

Account currently disabled
Sep 8, 2018
GB
meettomy.site
I have my PM's disabled while I work one existing requests. I will reopen them when I'm not as backed up.

@krwkrw41 @Chaosgotbars I sent you both a PM. I don't recommend posting your personal information on the public forum.
I just seen this sorry for posting on the thead didn't realize that I did. Thank you tremendously

I have no idea what the package name is. But as long as you can open the Device Unlock function and have it load without errors and successfully check the current status, then it should be fine
Fyi, you can also check locked status through the regular TMobile app. At least I have been able to on my last two phones; One Plus 6t and Pixel 6.

Reactions: imevil2011

dpj52190

Jan 7, 2013
Hi mobbdeep. I made a rookie mistake of buying a Google pixel 6 from secondary market. The seller has now reported the phone as lost. And it's now blocked from TMobile network. I tried contacting TMobile and the local law enforcement but to no help. What can I do in this case? Can I still sim unlock and sell as att or Verizon phone or it'll need to be salvaged for parts? Also how reliable are those unblock services?

Last edited:

Keith1980

Sep 2, 2020
Hello XDA,

I am back at it again with the free T-Mobile network unlocks. Yep, you heard that right... 100% FREE. This service will allow you to go into your Settings and perform a network unlock. I've been doing this for over 3 years now with plenty of vouches, so yes, it's legit!

ATTN: IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS OR READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD, DO NOT PM ME AND WASTE OUR TIME. YOU WILL BE IGNORED!

Current turnaround time:
~1-4 days depending on how busy I am. Yes, I have a life outside of this.

Requirements:
  • Unlocking for T-Mobile OnePlus/Samsung/Google/LG/Moto USA variants only.
  • Not eligible for T-Mobile Prepaid, MetroPCS, or other TMO subsidies.
  • Not eligible for Sprint users even though they merged or you have a T-Mobile SIM card.
  • Device must be on the network for AT LEAST 3 full calendar days.
  • Cannot currently be flashed to any international firmware.
  • Device must be originally purchased from T-Mobile themselves. Not purchased via 3rd party or directly from the manufacturer.
* At this time, I cannot unlock devices using an eSIM (eg. Pixel 6's). If you want me to unlock your device, you will need to have a physical SIM card installed and meet the 3 day requirement.

If you meet the above requirements, PM the last name of the account holder and your phone number associated with said device.

Important Information:
  • Please keep in mind I get a lot of PM's regarding this so you will get a reply when yours has been completed. Do not send multiple requests.
  • If you make any SIM card changes, you will have to wait at least 3 days for me to be able to unlock your device.
  • Your device does NOT have to be paid off.
  • There is no 100% guarantee this will work. There could be a possibility of an unlock ineligibility.
  • I cannot unlock with just an IMEI number so don't bother asking.

ERROR CODE = 255? See below..
  • Send me a PM with the phone number and I will review your unlock status.
Plenty of vouches here from my OP7 / OP8 unlocking..

Feel free to donate below!

PayPal:
https://PayPal.me/spdyhost
CashApp: Given in PM by request.
Venmo: Given in PM by request.
Amazon Gift Card: Ask me how.​
Please unlock Nord 200

imevil2011

May 2, 2019
Bronston kentucky
Motorola One
Any chance you can please check one for an unlock I have a brand new Motorola one 5g ace in dire need of this unlock as I do alot of travel and T-Mobile not available in my area if so pm me and I'll get you the deets and you can tell me what amount and donation type you can accept

iBowToAndroid

Account currently disabled
Nov 9, 2010
Twin Cities MN
Any chance you can please check one for an unlock I have a brand new Motorola one 5g ace in dire need of this unlock as I do alot of travel and T-Mobile not available in my area if so pm me and I'll get you the deets and you can tell me what amount and donation type you can accept
The OP can't unlock it unless it's active on a T-Mobile line of service. If T-Mobile isn't available in your area, then you're not going to be able to activate the phone.

I can provide a recommendation for a 3rd party professional company to do the unlock for you, if you like

imevil2011

May 2, 2019
Bronston kentucky
Motorola One
The OP can't unlock it unless it's active on a T-Mobile line of service. If T-Mobile isn't available in your area, then you're not going to be able to activate the phone.

I can provide a recommendation for a 3rd party professional company to do the unlock for you, if you like
The phone is active on T-Mobile and I can receive TMobile 5g at my home just no where else hardly

Mr. Pickles++

Nov 23, 2021

I would not mind you providing a recommendation. There are so many websites. It is hard to tell which ones are legitimate that also charge a fair price.

Harryflores

Oct 22, 2021
Does anyone know a work around to access the unlock function, I have an unlock code but only have a T-Mobile sim card so it's not asking me for the unlock code

Harryflores

Oct 22, 2021

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211123-181850_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211123-181850_Chrome.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 36

kingfisher218

Oct 16, 2021
Hello XDA,

I am back at it again with the free T-Mobile network unlocks. Yep, you heard that right... 100% FREE. This service will allow you to go into your Settings and perform a network unlock. I've been doing this for over 3 years now with plenty of vouches, so yes, it's legit!

ATTN: IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS OR READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD, DO NOT PM ME AND WASTE OUR TIME. YOU WILL BE IGNORED!

Current turnaround time:

Requirements:
  • Not eligible for Sprint users even though they merged or you have a T-Mobile SIM card.
  • Device must be originally purchased from T-Mobile themselves. Not purchased via 3rd party or directly from the manufacturer.
* At this time, I cannot unlock devices using an eSIM (eg. Pixel 6's). If you want me to unlock your device, you will need to have a physical SIM card installed and meet the 3 day requirement.

If you meet the above requirements, PM the last name of the account holder and your phone number associated with said device.

Important Information:
  • Please keep in mind I get a lot of PM's regarding this so you will get a reply when yours has been completed. Do not send multiple requests.
  • If you make any SIM card changes, you will have to wait at least 3 days for me to be able to unlock your device.
  • There is no 100% guarantee this will work. There could be a possibility of an unlock ineligibility.

PayPal:
How to PM you?

YellowSmileyFace

Dec 31, 2020
Got my pixel 6s unlocked. Just had to wait 30-60min after mobbdeep sent completion and got auto notification on my phone it was unlocked and was good to go. Did not have to install unlock app or anything.

Love to this community <3

theburrus1

Apr 5, 2011
Moto G7 Play
Moto G 5G
Hello XDA,

Current turnaround time:

Requirements:

Important Information:

PayPal:
I try to pm you and it says I cannot start a conversation with you. Otherwise I do not know where or how to reach you. Could get in touch with me so I know your preferred method of contact please.

• Angry
Reactions: GOOGLE_USER
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello XDA,

Current turnaround time:

Requirements:

Important Information:

PayPal:
    I just want to give you guys an update. I am still doing this service, just currently pausing it for a couple more days or so. I work in retail outside of this and with the holidays, I've been super slammed with work and it's exhausting. I promise you all I will be back on full go mode soon.

Thanks again for understanding and sorry I keep pushing this back.
    I'm going to put this service on an official pause. As of now, I am having trouble balancing this with my work life and personal life. Once I feel like I've got time to continue unlocks, I will have this thread re-opened. At some point, I will get around to fulfilling all requests already in my inbox but will not be taking new ones for now. If you'd like to continue donating, you're more than welcome to do so.

Thanks for understanding!
    I have disabled my private messages to prevent further backup of requests. I have about 170 of them to work on over the next few days. As I get closer to finishing those, I will enable my private messages again.

Thanks for your patience!
    so its been four days since i sent a request with all pertinent information, would just like a yes/no

So I'd just like to make sure I did this correctly, I messaged him with my last name (name of account) and phone number, was I supposed to include my imei? I'm seeing people have turn around times of a day or two, so I'm stumped. Thank you.

Sent mine Saturday. Hoping for unlock soon :D

@mobbdeep, I reached out to you on 8/17. I am pretty sure you are just busy with your daily stuffs which causing delay to the inbox or my DM is lost in the hundreds of requests you get. But whenever you get a chance, please check the DM and let me know if you need anything else.

@mobbdeep, I sent you a PM on Sunday. Whenever, you can get a chance, please take a look. It was two N 200 phones. Thank you very much

@mobbdeep , i sent you a PM message yesterday morning, Please look at when you get a chance. Need to make an international trip so this is a little bit important to get it done soon. I know you are very busy these days, But pls look at it when you get a chance. Will donate as soon as they are unlocked.

I'm still doing this service. However, over the last week, I've gotten hit with roughly 200 requests and still more coming in daily, which is why it's taking longer. I'm also trying to balance my work life with my personal life in the mix of handling these requests. You will get a response once completed. Some people might get a response quicker than you only because I don't go in a certain order of unlocks due to the way this forum messaging system is.

I hope you guys understand and thank you for your patience. Please keep in mind this is a free service I'm offering. I'm doing my best to get everyone taken care of plus making sure I take care of myself too.