[CLOSED THREAD] [ROM] Magnolia Final 1.3.2

Search This thread

sk806

Jan 30, 2005
Rye, New York
Hmmm...could you tell me whether you use VVM or not? M I will send you the stock MMS app in flashable form via PM in a bit. If that doesn't work, I will have to dig deeper.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

OK, Tarund, try this. It is from RC1 and has not been reengineered. Let's see if that's the problem. If this doesn't work, we can try the straight up stock one.

Steve

Attachments

• MMS.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 6

tarund

Oct 17, 2010
Hmmm...could you tell me whether you use VVM or not? M I will send you the stock MMS app in flashable form via PM in a bit. If that doesn't work, I will have to dig deeper.

Yeah, I'm using VVM. Sounds good, Steve. Thank you.

Sent from my DROID Incredible via XDA Mobile App

big-red

Aug 11, 2007
Is anyone else getting a long delay when trying to use the hulu widget and if so it has something to do with the host file i replaced with an other add blocking host file from a diff. rom and all is well. just......... fyi

Great ROM...... & Thank you........

big-red

Aug 11, 2007
Last edited:

RyanTX

May 22, 2010
Pilot Point
One thing since installing the official 1.0 Magnolia Ive noticed that web pages RARELY load. The progress bar gets halfway and then stops and never finishes. It sits there endlessly.

Am I the only one with this problem?

I am using the stock browser FWIW.

solarpolitiks

Jun 9, 2009
Brooklyn
Anybody interested in this Rosie? It doesn't use App Folders
aefc02a8-ff12-baae.jpg

If anyone wants it I can upload tomorrow.

sk806

Jan 30, 2005
Rye, New York
Is there a way to make it flashable in recovery?

I will make a flashable zipvthis evening. Sorry about this. I have experienced it too. I will also put the fix in next version.

I am very busy at work now, but hope to have some time this weekend to make the alternate Rosie buttons.

sk806

Jan 30, 2005
Rye, New York
Browser Fix

Hi All, I have attached a flashable fix for the over aggressive ad blocking host file I added to the ROM. It is under known issues in the OP. Sorry about that, I will try to find a happier medium between ad blocking and a fast browser for the next version...

Steve

Reactions: RyanTX and rfarrah

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone