[CLOSED THREAD] [ROM] Magnolia Final 1.3.2

Search This thread

solarpolitiks

Jun 9, 2009
Brooklyn
Anybody interested in this Rosie? It doesn't use App Folders
aefc02a8-ff12-baae.jpg

If anyone wants it I can upload tomorrow.
Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

I uploaded it anyways :D
Just flash it in recovery

Attachments

• NAF_Rosie_Mod_Magnolia.zip
    1 MB · Views: 3

RyanTX

May 22, 2010
Pilot Point
I posted this in the Themes section in a font thread, but I will give it a shot here.

I flashed a font and it changes everything except the clock (the HTC widget clock) and the title bar on the home screen. How do I make the font change that also?

mightyjohn

May 5, 2007
The ink thing I wish I could do with this is to have Rosie remapped from browser to dolphin mini. Other than that, after the ad block fix, this rom is the best.

sk806

Jan 30, 2005
Rye, New York
The ink thing I wish I could do with this is to have Rosie remapped from browser to dolphin mini. Other than that, after the ad block fix, this rom is the best.

I am about 3/4 of the way through the alternate mapping (it is really painful finding icons that look right for some reason, the coding is pretty easy). I have MMS, Gmail, Music, Camera, Dophin and Skyfire so far. I planned to do HTC mail, calendar, maps and navigation. Do people want Handcent, as well? I will entertain other requests, as well, but they may take a while longer to show up and will be put in post #3 when done...

I will be releasing 1.1 tomorrow, with the mappings and all the little bits fixed, some updated stuff and, I hope, an alternate theme (translucent with clear widget backgrounds), as requested by users a while back. I cant wait until these mappings are done :)

mightyjohn

May 5, 2007
Are you going to map for dolphin mini as well as HD? I, like most I know prefer mini to HD. Oh, and handcent would be really good too. As far as I am concerned the icon can stay the same as the standard web icon as long as it takes me to the dolphin mini app... in fact I think I prefer the standard web browser icon. I have never really liked the dolphin icons.

sk806

Jan 30, 2005
Rye, New York
Are you going to map for dolphin mini as well as HD? I, like most I know prefer mini to HD. Oh, and handcent would be really good too. As far as I am concerned the icon can stay the same as the standard web icon as long as it takes me to the dolphin mini app... in fact I think I prefer the standard web browser icon. I have never really liked the dolphin icons.

OK, mini, too. Yeah, the browser icons will all be the same, just take you to a different app. Its some of the others that are giving me trouble. Oh well, almost done.

schollianmj

Feb 27, 2009
cant wait for the newest build... for some reason the last one after uptime of about 24 hours started becoming unresponsive to the point that I had to do a batt pull... kinda reminded me of my Blackberry Pearl days...

VZYGuy

Aug 5, 2008
Dubuque IA
cant wait for the newest build... for some reason the last one after uptime of about 24 hours started becoming unresponsive to the point that I had to do a batt pull... kinda reminded me of my Blackberry Pearl days...

Ditto the problem. It has happened the last two days after the phone was running 18-24 hours. However I was able to get the boot menu and reboot - normal.

Using 2.6.32.27-incredikernel-12232010_signed for last 20 hours and all looks good.

Last edited:

rfarrah

May 30, 2008
OKC

Ditto the problem. It has happened the last two days after the phone was running 24-30 hours. However I was able to get the boot menu and reboot - normal.

Are you guys running a different kernal, or over-clocking, or having something else to cause this? ....just curious.

VZYGuy

Aug 5, 2008
Dubuque IA
Are you guys running a different kernal, or over-clocking, or having something else to cause this? ....just curious.

Just the 1.1 flash with the naf_stock_rosie_icons.zip.

I did notice in post #2 the V1.1 used Ziggys latest BF build and I never had this problem with any of the RC versions.

schollianmj

Feb 27, 2009
didnt change anythng. wiped everything i could flashed magnolia 1.0 synced with Gmail and ran with it. loved everythng about it, but after about a day or so of up-time it would start lagging really bad to where it was almost unresponsive. had to resort to a battery pull a couple times, other times I was able to hold the power button and reboot it that way.

RyanTX

May 22, 2010
Pilot Point
didnt change anythng. wiped everything i could flashed magnolia 1.0 synced with Gmail and ran with it. loved everythng about it, but after about a day or so of up-time it would start lagging really bad to where it was almost unresponsive. had to resort to a battery pull a couple times, other times I was able to hold the power button and reboot it that way.

I had this happen to me twice last night within 10 minutes of each other. The phone rebooted itself twice yesterday too. Weird...

schollianmj

Feb 27, 2009
also shpuld note I had not installed SetCPU so the kernel was clocked to whatever it is stock. not sure if it OC's by default. reflashing right now and am gonna try HEYLOU #9...

Funny, on my OG droid I would swap out kernels like it was going out of style for any and all issues... with y Inc, I never thinnk about trying other kernels. oops... :)

sk806

Jan 30, 2005
Rye, New York
Slow Down Issues & 1.1 Update

Hi All,

The problem is, in fact, the build of Ziggy's kernel I used. Not sure why, but doesn't like my ROM. I reflash my phone so often testing things out, I didn't really notice, but thanks to my 3 1/2 year old daughter sharing a particularly nasty bit of the Flu with me, I have been bedridden today and have noticed the lag/congestion. I have rectified the problem for the next release, which, unfortunately, I will have to put off until tomorrow due to said flu.

If you wish to, please flash any of the kernels mentioned above (Chad's Lou's) or Ziggy's last stable kernel and I think you will be OK until I get out the new release.

Apologies for the delay, and thanks for your input, as always...

Steve

Reactions: schollianmj

schollianmj

Feb 27, 2009
bummer about the Flu man, hope you and your little girl get better. take as much time as you need.

looking forward to your release when ever it may come.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone