[CLOSED] Unlock modem ZLT P21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Mattjoe

Nov 16, 2014
I have a brand new MTN ZLT M30s LTE Ufi MiFi, do you have unlock for it?
IMG_20221010_123059.jpg

Obi20

Oct 22, 2022
pls help with universal firmware or unlocker for ZLT P21

Attachments

• IMG-20221022-WA0003.jpeg
    IMG-20221022-WA0003.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    210.3 KB · Views: 39

Salama_Leyko

Dec 1, 2022
Omo 9ja...hwf, u dn see unlock? A guy told me it can't be unlocked remotely.
Yeah it can't imo. I've research all exploits and openline guides and the only sure way it all boils down to it connecting directly to the router's console with a usb ttl/serial cable and flashing the firmware nand. I have the unlocked firmware bin but it's as good as useless since there's no way to flash it.

Reactions: Mattjoe

Mattjoe

Nov 16, 2014
Yeah it can't imo. I've research all exploits and openline guides and the only sure way it all boils down to it connecting directly to the router's console with a usb ttl/serial cable and flashing the firmware nand. I have the unlocked firmware bin but it's as good as useless since there's no way to flash it.
Is it that you don't have a tool to flash with or what? Cos having the firmware should help a long way.

I have it unlocked! it is currently in GSM Expert group, this forum is public for users on the NET, to prevent other non-gsm members to download, I will not share it for free now!

keep an eye..!
I will share it free for 1/1/2023
You're yet to reply me bro..

Salama_Leyko

Dec 1, 2022
Is it that you don't have a tool to flash with or what? Cos having the firmware should help a long way.
Yes I don't have the tool currently. The Web UI to update firmware is locked against non root users or users in general from upgrading the firmware unless everyone would simply be cracking theirs device.

Now did I contact that guy who asked you to DM and he claims he has the right firmware bin to flash it remotely. I don't know if he's saying the truth but it might just worth a try.

You're yet to reply me bro..
I don search "GSM Expert Group" for google and the only thing that popped up is one sketchy Indian Facebook group with no relevant info regarding network unlocking. You sure say this guy no dey whine us?

Mattjoe

Nov 16, 2014
Yes I don't have the tool currently. The Web UI to update firmware is locked against non root users or users in general from upgrading the firmware unless everyone would simply be cracking theirs device.

Now did I contact that guy who asked you to DM and he claims he has the right firmware bin to flash it remotely. I don't know if he's saying the truth but it might just worth a try.
They all want money bro... That's what he'll ask for, money!

I'm not willing to pay for unlocking the device if I'm not doing it myself. I'd best sell of the MiFi instead.

Salama_Leyko

Dec 1, 2022
They all want money bro... That's what he'll ask for, money!

I'm not willing to pay for unlocking the device if I'm not doing it myself. I'd best sell of the MiFi instead.
Yeah bro, it's really sad.

Though I just discovered a new method that might work. The method utilises transferring the firmware over using tftp protocol. The caveat is if indeed it does work, you can't back up your stock firmware if something goes wrong or the new firmware that everyone claims unlocks network isn't compatible.

EDIT: Tried it and it didn't work

Last edited:

Mattjoe

Nov 16, 2014
I don search "GSM Expert Group" for google and the only thing that popped up is one sketchy Indian Facebook group with no relevant info regarding network unlocking. You sure say this guy no dey whine us?
Lol.. Na him know for himself... Me sef no see anything like that fir Google search.. 😂

Yeah bro, it's really sad.

Though I just discovered a new method that might work. The method utilises transferring the firmware over using tftp protocol. The caveat is if indeed it does work, you can't back up your stock firmware if something goes wrong or the new firmware that everyone claims unlocks network isn't compatible.

EDIT: Tried it and it didn't work
So the firmware you have isn't compatible or isn't the right one entirely?

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
can you help me changing the imei?
I can change the IMEI
I have it unlocked! it is currently in GSM Expert group, this forum is public for users on the NET, to prevent other non-gsm members to download, I will not share it for free now!
Thread closed due to the way this thread derailed to... Some posts have been deleted.

XDA Forum Rules (excerpt):
13. Advertising and Income Generation

Commercial advertising, advertising referral links, pay-per-click links, all forms of crypto-mining and other income generating methods are forbidden. Do not use XDA-Developers as a means to make money.
(However, hosting sites that provide a small amount of income, are GPL compliant, have direct download links, and minimal ads are allowed contingent on XDA approval.)
Edit or change of IMEI is illegal in quite a few of countries. For this reason, I've closed your thread! XDA doesn't allow and doesn't accept discussions about or support for such an edit or change.
XDA Forum Rules (excerpt):
9. Don't get us into trouble.

Don't post copyrighted materials or do other things which will obviously lead to legal trouble. If you wouldn't do it on your own homepage, you probably shouldn't do it here either. This does not mean that we agree with everything that the software piracy lobby try to impose on us. It simply means that you cannot break any laws here, since we'll end up dealing with the legal hassle caused by you. Please use common sense: respect the forum, its users and those that write great code.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts