[CLOSED][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP 3.4.0-0 | Team Win Recovery Project | Nokia 6.1 Plus | Dragon |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Karan997

Jan 12, 2019
Good day every one

Well, yesterday Google released android 11 for pixel handsets.
Soon you people can expect custom roms from my hand mean while i released android 11 twrp builds and with the help of my builds we will go forward accordingly on time for future releases towards custom roms and ports.

Soon I will release road map towards beta program make sure to keep an eye on my xda profile , threads and project updates & don't forget to donate if you love my work and also make sure to hit thanks button.

TWRP Changelog
* initial android 11.0 twrp builds released

Thank you

Hope you can put out some you tube videos as well!

Good day every one

Well, yesterday Google released android 11 for pixel handsets.
Soon you people can expect custom roms from my hand mean while i released android 11 twrp builds and with the help of my builds we will go forward accordingly on time for future releases towards custom roms and ports.

Soon I will release road map towards beta program make sure to keep an eye on my xda profile , threads and project updates & don't forget to donate if you love my work and also make sure to hit thanks button.

TWRP Changelog
* initial android 11.0 twrp builds released

Thank you

Thankyou for you amazing hardwork :highfive:

kazekiri

May 11, 2016
I can't backup Datas, always have error 255 after a while (i correctly decrypt Datas when TWRP is booting)

Any success from you there ?

It works for me. I input my encryption key when TWRP starts. Data backup completes to the end with no error. Can restore fine too, but as I mentioned the backup key has to be set the same as the previous one (for some reason).

Graveen

Nov 21, 2010
www.dolserver.net
It works for me. I input my encryption key when TWRP starts. Data backup completes to the end with no error. Can restore fine too, but as I mentioned the backup key has to be set the same as the previous one (for some reason).

Can you tell me the exact TWRP you are using ? TheImpulsion's 3.3. ? Raghu Android 10 3.4 ? Raghu Android 11 3.4 ? Another one ?

On my side, with both TheImp and Ragu 3.4 / 11 it starts, but end after 10% (on /datas/per_boot).
I saw on TWRP telegram this error was corrected on the official tree. Before trying to do a new TWRP (never did), i'm looking for solutions.

I also plan to fix the recovery bootloop (but, once again, this is new for me, so no guarantee at all i could even succeed :D)

Thank you very much.

Last edited:

kazekiri

May 11, 2016
Can you tell me the exact TWRP you are using ? TheImpulsion's 3.3. ? Raghu Android 10 3.4 ? Raghu Android 11 3.4 ? Another one ?

I just grab the latest from Raghu every once in a while. Every version has worked fine for me. The most recent version I used was twrp-3.4.0-0-DRG_sprout-11.0-20200909.img

Graveen

Nov 21, 2010
www.dolserver.net
I just unlocked this phone,
Which version should I use?
There's Android 9, 10, and 11,,,
My phone automatically downloaded the stock Android 10 latest upgrade, it's still unlocked .
So somebody help me to choose the proper versions,

A10 roms are working very well (CesiumOS, etc...).
A11 seems to be ok but i had bad experience with 1st LOS18. hang, slowness, force close after a few days. Can't say if it comes from Migrate or anything else but i choose to stay A10 with community vendor (previously i was stock vendor with GSI rom LOSQ).

kingap047

Jun 20, 2018
Can you guys pls help me. I flashed twrp 3.5 using fastboot boot_b twrp.img and when I reboot it always boots to twrp no matter what. Data is limited here so please can anybody provide me stock boot.img file to recover.

shariqjavedsj

Dec 16, 2015
Nokia 6.1 Plus (Nokia X6)
Hello. I'm new here. I was able to successfully unlock the bootloader and install Magisk to root the phone. But I am facing quite many issues while installing TWRP. I was running the Android 10 latest security update. I tried to install the TWRP through the method you mentioned above but I couldn't find any zip file in the link. Only the .img file was there and no .zip files. I looked around more for other methods so I found a method and I booted to TWRP via fastboot boot twrp.img, and then from TWRP flashed the IMG file to the Ramdisk for permanent installation. This didn't work either as my phone was stuck at TWRP splash screen and would not go any further. However, to fix this I was able to get my phone in download mode and from there I booted to TWRP via fastboot boot twrp.img and then installed PixelPlusUI and installed fine. I got my phone working. I tried to install the recovery again through this method:
adb reboot bootloader

You should now be in fastboot mode.

Download the correct image file and copy the file into the same folder as your platform-tools. Rename the image to twrp.img and type:

fastboot flash recovery twrp.img

fastboot reboot

But I got this error:

Code:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
target reported max download size of 402653184 bytes
sending 'recovery' (42412 KB)...
OKAY [  1.012s]
writing 'recovery'...
FAILED (remote: (recovery_a) No such partition)
finished. total time: 1.056s

Please guide me what to do now.

dark_hawk

May 31, 2004
Hi,

We need those installer.zip files please!
TWRP does not stick with just fastboot boot twrp.img

Thanks

Raghu varma

Mar 22, 2017
Hyderabad
A big massive thank you for all the 51,000+ users who actually visited my thread.

yes , it's time to roll back to unofficial tag since i am not going to control the twrp official tag anymore. but , still I will continue my twrp development for this device & along with that all of my twrp download links will work.

Thank you !

Regards ,

Raghu Varma

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2018
Moto G4 Plus
Moto G6
I am unable to boot into recovery whatsoever, I tried to flash stock rom but it gets stuck at android one screen.
Similarly, after using repartition tool and "rebooting to twrp 3.4" step and again it gets stuck at android one screen.

Bookworm Yevgen

Jan 4, 2015
The actual TWRPs are not flashables if you use encryption - well you can flash them but they are hanging when rebooting to recovery
What do you mean under encryption? Where? What for?
After flash twrp I can get into it, but after reboot I cannot. When I try to boot into twrp I can only see the TWRP logo. The phone is ok. It works after reboot, but TWRP doesn't.

1. Does it matter which twrp I use? I flashed twrp for A10. But I'm on A12 now. Can I use twrp(10/11) for A12?
2. Does it matter which twrp installer I use? I flashed twrp installer for A10. Can I use it for twrp(A11) as well?

I'm puzzled why there is no installer file in the first post of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    twrp.jpg

Note - Iam Not Responsible for bricked devices

About Team win recovery project

TWRP is an open source, community project. TWRP development is done by roughly 4 people at this point. We also have a large support community with many people who are willing to answer questions and help people with their devices either through our IRC channel or on forums like xda-developers.

Team Win was originally formed to work on porting WiMAX to CM7 for the HTC EVO 4G. After our work on the EVO 4G we wanted to work on a project that would work on more devices than just the EVO 4G and we settled on working on a recovery. Today TWRP is the leading custom recovery for Android phones.

Installation procedure

1 . Download twrp-3.4.0-0-DRG_sprout.img & twrp-installer-3.4.0-0-DRG_sprout.zip copy in one folder
    2. connect phone to pc boot your phone to download mode
    3. open cmd in that folder
    4. type fastboot devices
    5. type fastboot boot twrp-3.4.0-0-DRG_sprout.img
    6. now your phone will boot in to twrp
    7. now copy twrp installer.zip in to your phone from pc using type c usb cable
    8. now flash twrp installer zip ( this will make your twrp permanent )
    10. now flash magisk or what ever your wish and press reboot system
    11. now if you people want to boot in to twrp? power off your phone connect to pc or charger
    & wait for battery logo and press volume up and power button for 8 seconds now you will boot in to twrp

Download Android 11 Twrp-3.4.0-0 From Here

Download Android 10 Twrp-3.4.0-0 From Here

Download Android 9 Twrp-3.3.1-0 From Here

XDA:DevDB Information
    TWRP 3.4.0-0 , for the Nokia 6.1 Plus / X6

Contributors
    Raghu varma
    Source Code: https://github.com/RaghuVarma331/android_device_nokia_DRG_sprout-TWRP
    My build script https://github.com/RaghuVarma331/scripts

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: 3.x
    Stable Release Date 2019-01-26

Created 2019-01-26
    Last Updated 2021-11-18
    Guys. My twrp is struck on twrp screen. I have followed the same exact steps. Can anyone help me.

Edit: the latest on twrp.me 3.3.1 doesnt boot to twrp it just struck on twrp logo but 3.3.0 does work properly.

Thank you for informing the issue i just sent a mail to teamwin on this, once the issue solved i will inform you all . mean while use TWRP-3.3.0-0
    Features:
    Based on TWRP 3.3.1-0
    Decryption Fixed On Pie Roms

##### The new installation procedure ####

Note - this will work only On May Security Patch And From Now i will update Twrp Every Month

1 . Download TWR.img ( only single file now dont worry ) copy in one folder
    2. connect phone to pc boot your phone to download mode
    3. open cmd in that folder
    4. type fastboot devices
    5. type fastboot flash boot twrp-3.3.1-0-DRG.mg
    6. fastboot reboot
    7. now your phone will boot in to system like a daily usage
    8. now how to enter in to twrp ?
    9. power of your phone and connect to charger or pc wait for charging logo
    10. Now press volume up and power button until you get in to twrp
    11. now flash magisk or what ever your wish and press reboot system

congratulations now you are successfully booted in to twrp
    Changelog

1. removed slot a file and slot b file due to people getting confused
    2. now the twrp file is only one single file
    3. included all the functions which is compatable for nokia 6.1 plus
    4. this is final
    5. And applied for official status
    How to unlock bootloader? This is the main question and I can't find a single thread explaining that in depth.
    It's a paid service, that's why it's not on XDA. According to XDA rules we can't post threads towards paid services. contact hikari calyx or singhsnk on telegram. They should be able to help you.