[CLOSED][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP 3.4.0-0 | Team Win Recovery Project | Nokia 6.1 Plus | Dragon |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kazekiri

May 11, 2016
What do you mean under encryption? Where? What for?
After flash twrp I can get into it, but after reboot I cannot. When I try to boot into twrp I can only see the TWRP logo. The phone is ok. It works after reboot, but TWRP doesn't.

1. Does it matter which twrp I use? I flashed twrp for A10. But I'm on A12 now. Can I use twrp(10/11) for A12?
2. Does it matter which twrp installer I use? I flashed twrp installer for A10. Can I use it for twrp(A11) as well?

I'm puzzled why there is no installer file in the first post of the thread.

Use the Official TWRP from the other thread, man. This one is way out of date.
The latest official TWRP version does not hang on the TWRP logo for me on either A12 or A13. Even with encryption.

Bookworm Yevgen

Jan 4, 2015
I have found twrp 3.6.2_9-0 on the official site for our device. After flash it the phone is just blinking at TWRP logo. I even cannot boot it the general mode, but I can get in the fastboot mode though...
Flashed in fastboot the old twrp image, but nothing changed. Only the fastboot mode is available.

kazekiri

May 11, 2016
I have found twrp 3.6.2_9-0 on the official site for our device. After flash it the phone is just blinking at TWRP logo. I even cannot boot it the general mode, but I can get in the fastboot mode though...
Flashed in fastboot the old twrp image, but nothing changed. Only the fastboot mode is available.
If you are using the installer, you should try just booting it with "fastboot boot twrp-3.6.2_9-0-DRG_sprout.img". If you haven't done that already.

Otherwise try wiping the phone in stock recovery. See if you can boot TWRP then.

If that still doesn't work, flash everything back to the latest stock and try again.

If that doesn't work, your phone is pretty broken.

Bookworm Yevgen

Jan 4, 2015
I did not understand how to use the slots correctly when changing ROMs and when updating recovery in particular. I happen to have had different recovery versions in different slots, and on one of the slots, when choosing to reboot to the system, I rebooted back into the recovery mode. Can you explain how the correct way to update recovery was? I did not find a stock recovery and, moreover, did not find a way to flash it correctly. So I went in a simpler way and tried to flash a stock ROM with a modified kernel in which twrp is already included. The ROM is set, everything works, but I think that with slots is not all right. I think the same troubles will await me if I want to flash some other ROM.

kazekiri

May 11, 2016
I did not understand how to use the slots correctly when changing ROMs and when updating recovery in particular. I happen to have had different recovery versions in different slots, and on one of the slots, when choosing to reboot to the system, I rebooted back into the recovery mode. Can you explain how the correct way to update recovery was? I did not find a stock recovery and, moreover, did not find a way to flash it correctly. So I went in a simpler way and tried to flash a stock ROM with a modified kernel in which twrp is already included. The ROM is set, everything works, but I think that with slots is not all right. I think the same troubles will await me if I want to flash some other ROM.
I never install TWRP. It just gets overwritten anyway most of the time when you flash a rom. I suggest you just temporary boot TWRP every time you use it with "fastboot boot twrp-3.6.2_9-0-DRG_sprout.img".

Bookworm Yevgen

Jan 4, 2015
You don't have to flash TWRP, in fact it's not often recommended on A-B devices like ours. Just temporary boot every time you need TWRP, like I explained in my last reply.
"fastboot boot twrp-3.6.2_9-0-DRG_sprout.img"
Probably I have not expressed myself correctly, I have also spoken about the same - about twrp boot via fastboot. At the same time, if twrp is needed to create backups and restore them, how can twrp be used? Download it every time you need it in the fastboot mode? Even more embarrassing is the twrp port author’s mention of the twrp installer and its use for permanent storage for our device.

Bookworm Yevgen

Jan 4, 2015
I got it. Of course, it doesn't take a lot of time. It’s just not convenient enough. Because to boot twrp through the fastboot mode you need a computer or a laptop, I think... While having twrp permanently on your phone, it is possible to work in the recovery mode without being tied to the computer.

Btw there are ROMs for our device, which have twrp already included in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    twrp.jpg

Note - Iam Not Responsible for bricked devices

About Team win recovery project

TWRP is an open source, community project. TWRP development is done by roughly 4 people at this point. We also have a large support community with many people who are willing to answer questions and help people with their devices either through our IRC channel or on forums like xda-developers.

Team Win was originally formed to work on porting WiMAX to CM7 for the HTC EVO 4G. After our work on the EVO 4G we wanted to work on a project that would work on more devices than just the EVO 4G and we settled on working on a recovery. Today TWRP is the leading custom recovery for Android phones.

Installation procedure

1 . Download twrp-3.4.0-0-DRG_sprout.img & twrp-installer-3.4.0-0-DRG_sprout.zip copy in one folder
    2. connect phone to pc boot your phone to download mode
    3. open cmd in that folder
    4. type fastboot devices
    5. type fastboot boot twrp-3.4.0-0-DRG_sprout.img
    6. now your phone will boot in to twrp
    7. now copy twrp installer.zip in to your phone from pc using type c usb cable
    8. now flash twrp installer zip ( this will make your twrp permanent )
    10. now flash magisk or what ever your wish and press reboot system
    11. now if you people want to boot in to twrp? power off your phone connect to pc or charger
    & wait for battery logo and press volume up and power button for 8 seconds now you will boot in to twrp

Download Android 11 Twrp-3.4.0-0 From Here

Download Android 10 Twrp-3.4.0-0 From Here

Download Android 9 Twrp-3.3.1-0 From Here

XDA:DevDB Information
    TWRP 3.4.0-0 , for the Nokia 6.1 Plus / X6

Contributors
    Raghu varma
    Source Code: https://github.com/RaghuVarma331/android_device_nokia_DRG_sprout-TWRP
    My build script https://github.com/RaghuVarma331/scripts

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: 3.x
    Stable Release Date 2019-01-26

Created 2019-01-26
    Last Updated 2021-11-18
    Guys. My twrp is struck on twrp screen. I have followed the same exact steps. Can anyone help me.

Edit: the latest on twrp.me 3.3.1 doesnt boot to twrp it just struck on twrp logo but 3.3.0 does work properly.

Thank you for informing the issue i just sent a mail to teamwin on this, once the issue solved i will inform you all . mean while use TWRP-3.3.0-0
    Features:
    Based on TWRP 3.3.1-0
    Decryption Fixed On Pie Roms

##### The new installation procedure ####

Note - this will work only On May Security Patch And From Now i will update Twrp Every Month

1 . Download TWR.img ( only single file now dont worry ) copy in one folder
    2. connect phone to pc boot your phone to download mode
    3. open cmd in that folder
    4. type fastboot devices
    5. type fastboot flash boot twrp-3.3.1-0-DRG.mg
    6. fastboot reboot
    7. now your phone will boot in to system like a daily usage
    8. now how to enter in to twrp ?
    9. power of your phone and connect to charger or pc wait for charging logo
    10. Now press volume up and power button until you get in to twrp
    11. now flash magisk or what ever your wish and press reboot system

congratulations now you are successfully booted in to twrp
    Changelog

1. removed slot a file and slot b file due to people getting confused
    2. now the twrp file is only one single file
    3. included all the functions which is compatable for nokia 6.1 plus
    4. this is final
    5. And applied for official status
    How to unlock bootloader? This is the main question and I can't find a single thread explaining that in depth.
    It's a paid service, that's why it's not on XDA. According to XDA rules we can't post threads towards paid services. contact hikari calyx or singhsnk on telegram. They should be able to help you.