Development [CLOSED] [UNOFFICIAL][TWRP][camellia/camellian]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Fire1511

Sep 4, 2019
View attachment 5360263
Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */

Install Instructions:
- Make sure your bootloader is unlocked. If not, unlock it first.
- Reboot to bootloader
- Execute:

fastboot flash recovery twrp_UNOFFICIAL.img fastboot reboot

Touch screen doesn't work you need a otg mouse to use the twrp

Download:

Twrp device tree:

Kernel source:

Credits:
@itzmonvw for making the twrp tree
MiCode for releasing the kernel sources
@TheMalachite
He built this recovery

Last edited:

b00b

Oct 24, 2010
View attachment 5360263
Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */

Install Instructions:
- Reboot to bootloader
- Execute:

Download:

Twrp device tree:

Kernel source:

Credits:
so have you tried it yet? :D

Fire1511

Sep 4, 2019
proof.jpg
Hey There, So I just unpacked this recovery for checking , who actually built that. I unpacked recovery image , And Opened default.prop inside ramdisk , Here are values of it .
ro.build.date=Sat Jul 10 23:01:48 CEST 2021
ro.build.date.utc=1625950908
ro.build.type=eng
ro.build.user=elias
ro.build.host=Nitro-AN515-43
ro.build.tags=test-keys
ro.build.flavor=twrp_camellia-eng

Build user is Elias aka @TheMalachite , And Recovery is Built by him, Please DO NOT COPY OTHER's WORK!
PS: I've attached Screenshot as proofs too, and yeah its @TheMalachite 's PC, I'm sure as I'm his homie.

Reactions: llxxVENOMxxll

Fire1511

Sep 4, 2019
View attachment 5360321Hey There, So I just repacked this recovery for checking , who actually built that. I unpacked recovery image , And Opened default.prop inside ramdisk , Here are values of it .
ro.build.type=eng
ro.build.user=elias
ro.build.tags=test-keys

Build user is Elias aka @TheMalachite , And Recovery is Built by him, Please DO NOT COPY OTHER's WORK!
PS: I've attached Screenshot as proofs too, and yeah its @TheMalachite 's PC, I'm sure as I'm his homie.
Yes but he doesn't posted the thread so I posted and I give him credits

• Angry
Reactions: Adzetko
The recovery wasn't published by @TheMalachite as it was buggy for the moment as work was still in progress, & We Do not like to release buggy stuffs, Also I Do not see any credits to Elias. Kindly Closed the thread

Edit: You just edited post for credit, before that i aint seen any credits.

william liu

Dec 20, 2018
Don't lie, it's the same recovery, sha1sum match

And someone tested it and touch doesn't work either and it doesn't explain why you stole my work
Well ofc he Lie. Next Time @Fire1511 don't try to copy someone else work and make it yours it's quite disrespectful to dev who make it. And + do not give wrong information about "fastboot flash recovery" coz why dude this is A/B device it doesn't have recovery partition. So next time use ur brain and don't copy someone else work.

Reactions: b00b and ZJaY124

shadowstep

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Jun 6, 2014
Ambala Cantt
OnePlus 9R
THREAD LOCKED

@Fire1511 I've compared the hashes of both the builds and they're the same, i.e. you didn't make any changes. Since this is not your work, this thread is being locked as per the original developer's request, and also as per the following post of yours:
Ok sorry I will delete the thread

Regards,
shadowstep
Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THREAD LOCKED

@Fire1511 I've compared the hashes of both the builds and they're the same, i.e. you didn't make any changes. Since this is not your work, this thread is being locked as per the original developer's request, and also as per the following post of yours:
    Ok sorry I will delete the thread

Regards,
    shadowstep
    Forum Moderator
    View attachment 5360263

Install Instructions:
    - Reboot to bootloader
    - Execute:

Touch screen doesn't work you need a otg mouse to use the twrp

Download:

Twrp device tree:

Kernel source:

Credits:
    @TheMalachite
    He built this recovery
    Don't lie, it's the same recovery, sha1sum match

And someone tested it and touch doesn't work either and it doesn't explain why you stole my work
    Well ofc he Lie. Next Time @Fire1511 don't try to copy someone else work and make it yours it's quite disrespectful to dev who make it. And + do not give wrong information about "fastboot flash recovery" coz why dude this is A/B device it doesn't have recovery partition. So next time use ur brain and don't copy someone else work.
    proof.jpg
    Hey There, So I just unpacked this recovery for checking , who actually built that. I unpacked recovery image , And Opened default.prop inside ramdisk , Here are values of it .
    ro.build.type=eng
    ro.build.user=elias
    ro.build.tags=test-keys

uhmm.....i dont see any credits for him in your post, also why you didnt take permission of that dev before posting your work? also the recovery you ported nowhere matches the tree link you kept in your thread.