[UPD] Super-Pack of Google Camera MODs for OnePlus 8 Pro!

Search This thread

Surfeur-des-Reves

Jun 21, 2008
Ok, I wanted confirmation that I was not the only one being affected by this force-close issue with ID3 sensor.

So here is the fix (LMC R9 APK + Custom Profiles V2.5.1): https://ufile.io/hx8ac4cp

It is exactly same as V2.5, except that force-close when using Ultra-Wide sensor should be fixed.

Please confirm that it is now fixed for all of you, thanks!

[ Edit: I noticed that IR / PhotoChrom (ID4) sensor was also affected by this force-close, so I reuploaded new V2.5.1 custom profiles that should fix it as well. ]

Attachments

• NiCkAM8PRO V2.5.1 Custom Profiles for LMC R9 GCAM (OnePlus 8 Pro).zip
    30.6 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:

Clark789

Sep 15, 2006
Hamburg
Ok, I wanted to make sure I was not the only one being affected by this force-close issue with ID3 sensor.

It is exactly same as V2.5, except that force-close when using Ultra-Wide sensor should be fixed.

So here is the fix (LMC R9 APK + Custom Profiles V2.5.1): https://ufile.io/hx8ac4cp

Please confirm that it is now fixed for all of you, thanks!

[ Edit: I noticed that IR / PhotoChrom (ID4) sensor was also affected by this force-close, so I reuploaded new V2.5.1 custom profiles that should fix it as well. ]
Thanks a lot, Surfeur! Everything works absolutely proper now. Wide camera and IR-Sensor as well. No more crashes! Have a nice weekend!

Cheers!

devsk

Dec 14, 2008
Slomo works in the sense that it records. But the video is not recorded with the high frame rate.

You can see the difference if you record the same shot (like drop a toy from the same height) with gcam and with native camera at 240fps, and then watch the resulting footage.

I am doing this on EvoX (12.1) latest ROM with OOS 11 as the base kernel.

PS: EvoX is the best ROM for this phone right now. Its more stable and smoother than OOS 11 and has none of the bugs of the OOS 12. It has native OOS Cam

Reactions: Surfeur-des-Reves

Surfeur-des-Reves

Jun 21, 2008
Thanks for the feedback everyone. I agree that SloMo is not the real deal, but I'd not rely on anything video with any GCam mod anyway.

LMC Dev (Hasli) has unfortunately stopped working on the project, a few weeks ago, so it's very unlikely we'd see any new release. However, some other devs, working on different mods, may keep upgrading to newer GCam bases. Personally, I prefer a slightly 'older' base with tons of functions, tweaks, some stability and a fun interface to some newer bases with very limited possibilities.

There's still one thing that I'd want to get from any of these mods: some real geometric distortion correction from the UW sensor. Apart from that, anything photo, I already use LMC as my daily driver (I only use the original cam for videos, or mcpro24fps sometimes).

Reactions: Clark789 and devsk

qriozum

Sep 13, 2009
I admit immediately that I did not read the whole thread, and the search engine from the web page does not allow you to search only this thread but the entire XDA forum.

Does the last mod discussed by you, "LMC R9" allow in any way to pics in 48m (6000*8000px) resolution for OnePlus8Pro?
Once, probably after an update from Android 10 to Android 11, OnePlus probably blocked access to third -party applications to this module - it seems to describe DEV to describe HomeSite GCAM-Mod.

And subsequent issues that are interested in what the switches with the names: "LDR", "Leica" on the left side of the interface mean, and the "HDR Net" function swallowed by the top next to the gear wheel with options.
Because "ois" I guess it's about Optical Image Stabilization".

greetings
q.

Reactions: smorpaket

smorpaket

Nov 5, 2017
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I admit immediately that I did not read the whole thread, and the search engine from the web page does not allow you to search only this thread but the entire XDA forum.

Does the last mod discussed by you, "LMC R9" allow in any way to pics in 48m (6000*8000px) resolution for OnePlus8Pro?
Once, probably after an update from Android 10 to Android 11, OnePlus probably blocked access to third -party applications to this module - it seems to describe DEV to describe HomeSite GCAM-Mod.

And subsequent issues that are interested in what the switches with the names: "LDR", "Leica" on the left side of the interface mean, and the "HDR Net" function swallowed by the top next to the gear wheel with options.
Because "ois" I guess it's about Optical Image Stabilization".

greetings
q.
OIS is optical stabilization. 48MP photos is not supported by third party cameras. EvoX custom ROM however has added the original camera app, thus making 48MP photos possible.

Reactions: qriozum

qriozum

Sep 13, 2009
OIS is optical stabilization. 48MP photos is not supported by third party cameras. EvoX custom ROM however has added the original camera app, thus making 48MP photos possible.

Do you mean EvolutionX V6.4?

Can this Evox version be installed on an Android 12 (Build C.20) company with OnePlus8Pro?
Do I have to make a roolback for Andoid11?

It is true that in this Roma there is a mention of A11, but the author could not update the entries, because for OP8PRO in the second post he has completely mistaken links to files:/

regards
q.

smorpaket

Nov 5, 2017
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Do you mean EvolutionX V6.4?

Can this Evox version be installed on an Android 12 (Build C.20) company with OnePlus8Pro?
Do I have to make a roolback for Andoid11?

It is true that in this Roma there is a mention of A11, but the author could not update the entries, because for OP8PRO in the second post he has completely mistaken links to files:/

regards
q.
You have to rollback to A11 because custom recoveries can't decode A12 roms yet. Make sure to flash to A11 to stock as it's shown on Lineage Forum, as you'll want to flash everything to both slots to e.g. keep L1.
Join the official EvoX telegram channel if you have any questions.

Reactions: qriozum

Surfeur-des-Reves

Jun 21, 2008
Hello everyone,

Here is a V1.1 for another Google Camera mod (based on V8.4.300 Google App): AGC, from BigKaka dev.

It is always free to try so just have some more fun with this one! :)

Changelog:​

AGC 8.4.300 V8

- Add OnePlus8Pro, OnePlus9Pro Noise Model
- Add patch settings: AWB Gain Fix
- Fixed patch settings: Sabre, Sharp, Color Setting CG2-10, Color Setting CF3,5,6, Sharp mini/micro, Luma Noise
- Fixed CCT, AWB, Noise Model issue
- Supports CCT, AWB, Noise Model for Pixel6 device front lens
- Samsung S22 auto return lens IDS
- Added S5KGM1 - RN7 Noise Model
- Added Libpatch Quick Settings UI
- Fixed Xiaomi CC9Pro, CC9 Tele lens issue
- Fixed Camera2API wrong values issue
- Fixed S22, Xiaomi11 device viewfinder freeze issue
- Automatically fix resolution of Xiaomi K30Pro main lens and OnePlus 8Pro tele lens
- Fixed OnePlus7T front lens
- Samsung S21U Automatically return to lens IDS
- Fix Samsun can't take pic in night sight
- Fix XiaomiK30Pro main lens auto FixResolution

🌟 Custom Profiles from NiCkAM8PRO V1.1: https://ufile.io/rk2kypne 💥

PW: NiCkAM8PRO-for-XDA (yes, I decided to set some password to limit, to some extent, the 're-share' of it outside of the XDA community).

>>> MAKE SURE YOU UNINSTALL ANY OTHER GCAM MOD 'SNAP' VERSION BEFORE YOU INSTALL THIS ONE. <<<

This is still a Work-In-Progress so please refrain from complaining without bringing anything useful for this project and for the community in return.

There might be some limitations, of course, but anyone who wants to try it can just play with it and customize it their own way. All sensors work fine, including the 'IR' one. Face detection seems to work, as well as Face beauty (at least for selfie cam), can record videos 4K@60fps with both OIS & EIS with back cam, night mode works ok too.

I included 2 custom profiles with this release. The second one allows you to record at 48MP from all back 3 sensors (UW, Main & Tele) and 20MP from the 'iR' sensor. However, all this is achieved through interpolation (ie. 'artificial upscaling'). AFAIK, it doesn't use the real sensor resolution, but from my few experiments, you still manage to get a bit more detailed pictures (and possibly a bit more 'noise' as well) compared to 12MP shots.

I'd advise you disable AWB (auto white balance) through the Quick Panel menu when shooting under daylight (for cooler/bluer tones), and enable AWB for nightshots (warmer tones).

Cheers!

Attachments

• NiCkAM8PRO V1.1 Profiles - AGC GCam 8.4.300.zip
    28.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Surfeur-des-Reves

Jun 21, 2008
LMC R10 Google Cam Mod (V8.4.300 Base) - Dev is finally back, for now! Still my favorite mod... :)

Changelog:
- Redesigned the menu and its styles, a bit of the interface.
- Smashed the sessions on the lenses (I stole the code from @md_shamim12)
- Fix resolution on the front camera
- Added focus reset timeout to Tweaks LMS
- Focus slider and shutter slider separated into different buttons
- Added disable button
- Added new options to the Test patcher.
- Added new noise models
- Added new Color Transforms
- Added more values to shutter priority.
- Added 3 frames per button
- Updated LDR patcher
- All config update

Corrections:
- Fixed work on Xiaomi 12
- Leica and OIS buttons without restart (I stole the idea from @xenius9gcc)
- Removed some parameters from the lens settings BUT they are in the pro patcher.
- Autofocus code changed.
- The app is even faster.
- Many other fixes

🌟 Custom XML NiCkAM8PRO V2.6 (APK + XML): https://ufile.io/i4vnl1fu 💥
[PW: NiCkAM8PRO-for-XDA ]

Depending on the scene (outdoor, indoor, nightshot / bright light...), you are avised to enable / disable the 'Exposure Compensation' toggle (the blue-white sun at the top of the viewfinder. 'OFF' will make the overall scene Brighter). It is also preferable (whatever GCam mod you use) to manually touch the screen on your 'zone of interest' before taking the shot.

Cheers.

// Updated the links with @smorpaket 's fix in the Dev-Settings, for those affected by the issue. Thanks buddy! \\

Attachments

• LMC GCam R10 - NiCkAM8PRO V2.6 XML Profile.zip
    16.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Clark789

Sep 15, 2006
Hamburg
Hi Surfeur,

obviously i'm not able to find the PW on the OP... Can you please write it here? Thx in advance!!

And thanks again for your work!!! This is really great!!

Cheers
Clark

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello OnePlus Addicts,

Here is a Custom-Made SUPER-PACK of some of the newest Google Camera Mods available out there, which contains the work of several developers such as Greatness (Rakin), B-S-G, P.Z.D, MTSL, LMC and Wichaya.

Please, keep in mind that I am not an app developer, myself, just an enthousiastic end-user happy to share the good stuff!

🌟 DOWNLOAD (APKs + Custom Profiles): https://gofile.io/d/OCsHTd 🌟

[ LMC R15 is currently the latest GCAM Mod included in this Super-Pack ]

>>> The included XML configuration profiles are made for ONEPLUS 8 PRO ONLY! Using them on another device may result in some serious bugs, crashes, and it will definitely not bring you the same user experience... <<<

1) Just download the file above, unzip it (using the provided password), then install the apk file of your choice on your device.

2) Extract the appropriate xml configuration file, as well as its folder, onto your phone internal storage.

3) Then, just start the app, give the necessary privileges, double-click on the lower black area near the 'shutter' button of the app, it should allow you to load custom profiles. Select my xml, press ok, done! :)

Some of these mods come with Face Detection, Face Retouch (both Front & Back sensors), great color reproduction, low noise, excellent details (especially on the main back sensor), FHD & 4K videos @ 30/60FPS with OIS/EIS stabilization, Night Shots, Astro-Photography, Portrait and more...

However, there is still no Distortion Correction/Fix on Ultra-Wide sensor, on any GCam mod I have tried sor far actually. This might come in the future, but it seems to be quite hard for devs to implement in their respective mods. This can be fixed by some apps in post-editing anyway...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are some 'hidden' shortcuts in some of these GCam mods! For example, with Greatness, P.Z.D, MTSL and LMC, you can access the (very useful) Exposure/ISO menu by long-pressing the circle 'gallery' button on the lower-right of the main app screen, which will provide you with a choice of ISO settings, as well as Exposure choices. The lower the ISO, the better the final picture quality, but it will take more time to 'capture' your image. The same goes for Exposure; the longer the time, the better your image (and the lower iso at the same time), but you may have to be steady if you go lower than 1/10s.

A long-press on the Camera-Switch button (on Greatness Mod), on the lower-left of the main app screen, will directly bring you to the App Settings.

Double-Press the viewfinder itself will zoom 2x to what you want to shoot, and will display the Zoom Bar at the bottom, so you can finely adjust it!

There is also a 'Sunset' shortcut on the main screen/viewfinder (Greatness Mod), just above the 3 back sensors, which should theoretically bring better color reproduction and lighting to your sunsets.

Also, one personal advice when using some, if not all of these mods: You will get BETTER EXPOSURE as well as LIGHTER SHADOWS when selecting your focus zone MANUALLY (within limits of your focus zone of interest, obviously). This goes for Daylight shots, as well as Nightshots, and another advice would be to try to select either a Dark area of your image (when shooting in daylight) OR one of the Brightest zones (for example, some streetlights at night), and then take the shot. The App should then do a better job at adjusting your Exposure, Contrast and Shadows, and this will greatly reduce risks of Under-Exposing or Over-Exposing your shots. When taking snapshots of people, in case the app can't detect their face, make sure you select it manually, you will definitely get brighter, more detailed skin results. It may be one extra-step, but I personally found out that it was usually worth doing!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

** NO Need to be ROOT **

Learn more about GCam and How to Master it: https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/p/f/2021/05/GCam-Handbook.pdf

Learn more about RamPatcher settings (BSG MGC): https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-bsg/help/2/
    In an effort to make it easier for everyone to get all the APKs and custom XML profiles in one same download, here is a SUPER-PACK which contains all 4 Google Camera mods & all their respective custom profiles for OnePlus 8 Pro:

/// https://ufile.io/ke1459bi \\\

If you enjoy my work, feel free to say 'Thank you' as well as a 'Thumbs Up', allllwayyys appreciated! ^_^
    Well, hello there again :)

🌟 Here is my custom profile (V4.0) for LMC R13 Edition 💥 https://ufile.io/oyfwleal (APK + XML)

1) Just download the file above, unzip it, then install the apk file on your device.

2) Extract the xml configuration file, as well as its folder, onto your phone internal storage.

3) Then, just start the app, give the necessary privileges, double-click on the lower black area near the 'shutter' button of the app, it should allow you to load custom profiles. Select my xml, press ok, and voila! :)

-- XML CHANGELOG --

Lots of improvements and modifications to improve processing speed, quality and reduce noise on different sensors. Some color improvements made on all lenses, especially the IR (ID4), which should now bring very close results to what you see on the viewfinder! Also added some Black & White mode, for those who fancy it.

The XML is set to 'HDR-Net' by default, which means it takes shots instantly (and processes them in a second or two). If you need higher-quality results, just turn it off (using the icon on the left side of the viewfinder) and it will then use 'HDR+Enhanced' mode (15 frames, for good low-light shots especially).

Regarding IR sensor, it uses the real 5 megapixels sensor, so do not expect very high quality shots, especially as we do not have any appropriate noise model in the GCam app yet for it.

-- APP CHANGELOG --

LMC 8.4 Release 13 Fix 2

Added:
    • ISO100, Max.Time, Max.ISO in shutter speed selection.
    • Session selection for the system (initialization, most likely takes precedence over photo mode, necessary for devices that had to switch mode to activate sessions)
    • 6 new sessions at the end of the list, thus adding probably all possible sessions at the moment

Corrections:
    • Fixed work Mi12 Ultra
    • Slightly changed excerpt code
    • Fixes for some devices

'Exposure Compensation' (the 'White Sun' icon on the ViewFinder) is OFF by default. If your shots are too bright, just ENABLE it ('Blue Sun') and the exposure will be lowered.

Have Fun :)
    Oopss, I did it again... :)

🌟 NiCkAM8PRO V6 (LMC R15 GCam) Custom Pack (APK + Profiles): https://gofile.io/d/H33jkl 💥

Changelog & Suggestions:

There are just too many changes in this new release to keep the previous V5x iteration, so here comes V6, with lots of optimizations and improvements in every app department. It would just take too long to mention every modification done to it, but after hours spent working on this new version, I believe it should bring even better noise reduction, speed and overall image quality (compared to previous release).

This time, only 2 custom XMLs are provided: FAST & HQ! They are mostly similar but 'FAST' brings instant shots (using Zero-Shutter Lag -ZSL- mode by default), very fast processing and 12MP image resolution (about 2-4MB per shot), while 'HQ' comes with HDR+Enhanced by default (with as low as 1/5s Exposure time and 20 HDR frames, so be steady for a second or two if shooting at night / in low light!), increased image resolution (6 to 12MB per shot) and therefore some slightly longer image processing time. JPEG compression is kept at 97% for both profiles, as it is a sweet spot in terms of quality / image size.

You can also use 'FAST' xml and activate 'HDR+Enhanced' function in the Quick Settings panel, which should limit Exposure time to 1/15s, for slightly better quality while remaining fast to shoot & process. This is actually the XML that most people should use, but if for any reason you need to use 'HQ', just make sure you are steady / use some stable surface (or increase Exposure time to 1/10s to 1/13s). However, if you use a tripod or a perfectly stable surface, you can even decrease Expo time to 'Max'...

Everything is user-adjustable, especially the exposure time, which can be quickly accessed with some long-press on the Gallery icon. Same goes for the number of HDR frames, which can be reduced or increased (if you use HDR+Enhanced mode).

If your shots are too bright, make use of the Exposure Compensation function (the 'sun' icon) or simply touch the viewfinder area and manually adjust your exposure using the slider.

Almost everything should work, including front & back video from all sensors. There is still no distortion correction for UW sensor, but this is not something that can be solved on my side, unfortunately.

For those with a rooted device / magisk installed (OOS 11/12/13 or custom ROM), you might get some better performance (especially if you get stuck at 1/100s in ZSL mode and wish to get as low as 1/15s) after flashing this magisk module (all credits go to those who developed it, not me): https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/p/camera-unlocker-oneplus-8-9r/?v1-2

As always, take this new release as it is, or leave it, but please remember this is all done for free, took countless hours of (my) time to create and is in no way made by a team of experienced developers. As for anything in life, there is surely room for improvement, and I strongly encourage users to adapt my work to their liking. Please remember that "if you can't say anything nice about something, just don't say anything at all", or at least try to be nice when reporting bugs or suggestions for improvement. And one last thing: we all have different preferences when it comes to photography.

Have fun with it!

NiCkAM8PRO LMC Interface.jpg
    A tiny little update for 'B.S.G GCam profiles pack' that might fix some noise artefacts in some low-light scenarios. If you are fine with previous V5.1, then it's fine, if not, you could try this one :)