[CLOSED] ✪✪✪✔Update(17.12.22) [Gcam 8.4] {XTra vision 🆁🅰🆆} LMC 8.4Y Evolved version R15 [v6.1 Stable/BETA] <<RUI☞1/2/3>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Mrkarisma

Jun 14, 2019
Thankyou for being so patient with me.. Did everything, downloaded the beta version, allowed all permissions and then moved the xml to the LMCY8.4 folder.. But no advanced settings show in the app.. everything looks as before..

Mrkarisma

Jun 14, 2019
I found the settings :) But they do not work, even if I set the camera 1Ks setting the shutterspeed is only 1/25s.. ?

Mrkarisma

Jun 14, 2019
Aha, only works with tedious and slow HDR+ enhanced.. That wont work for street photography im afraid.. Why does it not work with the standard HDR+ mode?
Also, where can I find the white-balance setting? Do I need to manually tweak it in the Auto White Balance settings manually with those many weird settings with small numbers? It could take days!

Last edited:

Mrkarisma

Jun 14, 2019
Standard hdr + doesn’t support full hdr category.
Better u try 3/auto in hdr enhanced
And try shutter speeds.
Not all works but usefully some works.
Thanks. do not understand the "doesnt support full hdr category" and why thats a problem? But I can tell you that all shutter speed settings I have tried works fine with the HDR+ enhanced mode, so thats good :)
If its not to much trouble, why does the HDR+ frame setting ( like the 27 setting) dont affect the images at all? Ive tried to change this setting from lowest to highest but the images are 100% the same.. Should not a higher frame rate improve dynamic range or noise?

YasirArafatShihab

Jan 9, 2019
Bangladesh
Thanks. do not understand the "doesnt support full hdr category" and why thats a problem? But I can tell you that all shutter speed settings I have tried works fine with the HDR+ enhanced mode, so thats good :)
If its not to much trouble, why does the HDR+ frame setting ( like the 27 setting) dont affect the images at all? Ive tried to change this setting from lowest to highest but the images are 100% the same.. Should not a higher frame rate improve dynamic range or noise?
I told that about HDR + mode not HDR enhanced mode..the HDR plus (not enhanced) is bit Fully hdr at all.So,shutters not works well as they always take snapshot in hdr plus mode.
And you telling about frame, the frames (3-27) seems same at day and well lightened conditions but it works more frames in night when too much dark there.so more frames capture more lights.

Reactions: Mrkarisma

Mrkarisma

Jun 14, 2019
Thanks, but still, the white balance, where do I put in the "Google white balance" setting that all other gcam versions have so the images dont turn out green? I have a cheap motorola 64 megapixel camera..

Mrkarisma

Jun 14, 2019
I found it! Finally.. :) I also see that hdr+ enhanced works alot faster in daylight, so its actually acceptable for street photography after all. Thankyou so much!

Reactions: YasirArafatShihab

YasirArafatShihab

Jan 9, 2019
Bangladesh
Changelogs

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤v3.1

-New improved selfie

-New curve tone

-New noise models

-Darkish selfie fixed

-Night mode enhanced

-Black and white mode balanced

-Micro tweaks in processing [faster]

-Developer settings retweaked[Pro beta]

-Bugs fixed

YasirArafatShihab

Jan 9, 2019
Bangladesh
➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤V5.1

-APK updated

-New curves in tone

-New texture mapping

-Increased compatibility in APK

-LITE mode enhanced

-Exposure level fixed

-Front color fix

-Black and white mode corrected

-Bugs fixed

Last edited:

DiljeetKumawat

Dec 7, 2022
Hi, I am facing this issue from many releases
*** Whenever I switch to portrait mode the viewfinder gets more bright and noisy. See screenshots attached.
Both in front and back camera when I switch to portrait mode the view finder gets bright and very different. However the images that i take are same as before.

I am currently using LMC 8.4 release 9 because it doesn't have this issue, the new version release 13, 14, 15, Y are having similar issue. Of viewfinder getting very bright during portrait mode. Please fix it, i am happy with release 9, but i don't want LMC to have this bug
i tried numerous settings to fix it, but nothing could fix the bright screen.

And 1 more minor bug - when we disable portrait zoom, the zoom on main camera in portrait mode is disabled, but front camera portrait mode still zooms even after disabling.

Thanks for the wonderful app. God bless you 🙂
Screenshot_2022-12-07-11-15-45-417_com.google.android.GoogleCameraEnh.jpg
Screenshot_2022-12-07-11-15-49-724_com.google.android.GoogleCameraEnh.jpg
Screenshot_2022-12-07-11-16-20-719_com.google.android.GoogleCameraEnh.jpg
Screenshot_2022-12-07-11-16-24-457_com.google.android.GoogleCameraEnh.jpg

YasirArafatShihab

Jan 9, 2019
Bangladesh
Hi, I am facing this issue from many releases
*** Whenever I switch to portrait mode the viewfinder gets more bright and noisy. See screenshots attached.
Both in front and back camera when I switch to portrait mode the view finder gets bright and very different. However the images that i take are same as before.

I am currently using LMC 8.4 release 9 because it doesn't have this issue, the new version release 13, 14, 15, Y are having similar issue. Of viewfinder getting very bright during portrait mode. Please fix it, i am happy with release 9, but i don't want LMC to have this bug
i tried numerous settings to fix it, but nothing could fix the bright screen.

And 1 more minor bug - when we disable portrait zoom, the zoom on main camera in portrait mode is disabled, but front camera portrait mode still zooms even after disabling.

Thanks for the wonderful app. God bless you 🙂
View attachment 5779197View attachment 5779199View attachment 5779201View attachment 5779203
For normal brightness go to settings>lmc tweaks>max brightness>off
And in portrait It's gl preview enabled to reduce darkish viewfinder in night.
And for better results, use the camera apk with given xmls

Reactions: DiljeetKumawat

DiljeetKumawat

Dec 7, 2022
For normal brightness go to settings>lmc tweaks>max brightness>off
And in portrait It's gl preview enabled to reduce darkish viewfinder in night.
And for better results, use the camera apk with given xmls
I tried them all, your latest XML 5.1 too.
Yes i can disable max brightness, i also tried the glpreview option from developer settings, but no luck. It's still having the same bug, in max brightness or in gl preview the bug is still the same, as shown in above screenshots. Please fix it in next version if possible, the release 9 is not having this bug.

I am sorry for pushing you to fix the bug, because in my opinion LMC is the perfect GCam i have ever tried, others are their but for me LMC is the best by far with all the features, settings, stability and performance that others lack, and by chance if you are unwilling to fix this, then also i can understand and still I will use LMC as my main camapp coz I can't find anything better than this, but i am currently stuck on release 9.
Thank you for the wonderful piece of art, my device is Poco X3 Pro and i can shoot better photos using LMC than the Pixel 4a which is my brother's device

Last edited:
Reactions: YasirArafatShihab

YasirArafatShihab

Jan 9, 2019
Bangladesh
I tried them all, your latest XML 5.1 too.
Yes i can disable max brightness, i also tried the glpreview option from developer settings, but no luck. It's still having the same bug, in max brightness or in gl preview the bug is still the same, as shown in above screenshots. Please fix it in next version if possible, the release 9 is not having this bug.

I am sorry for pushing you to fix the bug, because in my opinion LMC is the perfect GCam i have ever tried, others are their but for me LMC is the best by far with all the features, settings, stability and performance that others lack, and by chance if you are unwilling to fix this, then also i can understand and still I will use LMC as my main camapp coz I can't find anything better than this, but i am currently stuck on release 9.
Thank you for the wonderful price of art, my device is Poco X3 Pro and i can shoot better photos using LMC than the Pixel 4a which is my brother's device
X3 pro should work well as 4a has very tiny sensor

Also more fixes to the apk will come soon with updates so stay tuned

Reactions: DiljeetKumawat

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Thread closed as duplicate of
And both threads have been moved into this forum on request of OP @YasirArafatShihab

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

[Gcam 8.4 LMCY]

[xᴛʀᴀ ᴠɪꜱɪᴏɴ ʀᴀᴡ]

IMG_20220406_021845_530.jpg

Update version ☞V6.1(17.12.22)

[Stable/BETA]

Changelogs ➤
    [I] ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤V1.1 -New generation of XTra vision -Highly maintained Quality -Pro grade modes -DSLR grade color tone -Selfie beauty effect with quality -True tone -Macro tuned -Day & Night Separation ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤v1.2 -Selfie brightness fix -Video Quality improved -Slow motion 120/240 FPS stable -Video EIS mode -Front beauty video -AUX working [Samsung Stock] ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤v1.3 -New APK [Update R14] -New Noise Models -New color tone -Reduce Night time noise -Reduced Darkish tone in all over -Fast Overall APK speed ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤v1.4 -New APK R14v2 -New Front cam model -Removed unnecessary viewfinder buttons -Clean UI -Increased lightness in photo -Selfie brightened -Night sight boosted ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤v1.5 -Selfie color range fixed -Blackish issue refixed -Spatial bayer processing -Fast capture -Reduced lag -Allover xml balanced -Developer option retouched [Beta only] ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤v1.6 -New noise models -Increased details -Decreased saturation -Exposure correction fixed -Front white balance fixed ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤2.1 -Detailing improved drastically -Front details aggressively improved -Color tones appearing a bit cooler -Fixed black & white mode -Saturation remerged -Pro Beta version has more options ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤v3.1 -New improved selfie -New curve tone -New noise models -Darkish selfie fixed -Night mode enhanced -Black and white mode balanced -Micro tweaks in processing [faster] -Developer settings retweaked[Pro beta] ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤V4.0 -New APK -New Interface -Fixed several issues -Fixed Front noise -New Color correction -New portrait fixes -Merging fixes ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤V5.1 -APK updated -New curves in tone -New texture mapping -Increased compatibility in APK -LITE mode enhanced -Exposure level fixed -Front color fix -Black and white mode corrected [[/I][/I] ➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤v6.1 -Selfie huge color fix -Re allocated tones in various modes -Front smoothness added -LITE mode color fixed -Shade mode brightness fixed -All-over camera exposure balanced -Fixed naming image and Date -Natural colors added[[I][I]/I] -Bugs fixed

⊕Download Link ⊕

👇 APK👇

====================================

👇 XML👇

♾️ XTra Vision 🆁🅰🆆 © by YaSiR v6.1

Exynos

👇XML APPLY METHOD👇

1.Install camera and Give all permissions

2.Go to File Manager/My Files

2.Create a folder named LMC8.4 (no need if automatically created)

3.Put XML file in that folder

4.Open camera and Double tap near shutter button

5.Use the XML

👉##IMPORTANT NOTES##👈

1.USE NORMAL HDR+ENHANCED FOR BRIGHTER PHOTOS

2.USE LDR MODE FOR DARK AND SATURATED PHOTOS

3.USE LEICA MODE FOR CLASSIC LEICA NOIR EFFECT PHOTOS

4.USE PRO MODE FOR ADVANCED SATURATED PHOTOS

5.USE B/W MODE FOR BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOS

6.USE SEPIA FOR BROWN PHOTO

7.USE NO LIB FOR BASIC GOOGLE PHOTO NO EDIT

8.USE NIGHT FOR EXPOSED PHOTOS AND DAY FOR DAY PHOTOS

9.USE RES BUTTON FOR UPSCALED IMAGES

10.USE AUX-T MODE FOR AUXILIARY CAMERA [IF WORKING]

11.USE OIS BUTTON IF OIS SUPPORTED

💬⊕⊕For support⊕⊕💬

Join➤https://t.me/YAS_GCam

👇XML FILE ATTACHED BELOW👇
    1. Stable is for All user
    2. BETA is for testers and DEVS
    3. Default Mode is Color Mode

If you wanna buy me a coffee🙂
    Super cool update but only the no lib Mode is a bit slow
    Aha, only works with tedious and slow HDR+ enhanced.. That wont work for street photography im afraid.. Why does it not work with the standard HDR+ mode?
    Standard hdr + doesn’t support full hdr category.
    Better u try 3/auto in hdr enhanced
    And try shutter speeds.
    Not all works but usefully some works.
    I told that about HDR + mode not HDR enhanced mode..the HDR plus (not enhanced) is bit Fully hdr at all.So,shutters not works well as they always take snapshot in hdr plus mode.
    And you telling about frame, the frames (3-27) seems same at day and well lightened conditions but it works more frames in night when too much dark there.so more frames capture more lights.