[CLOSED][VPN] ❯❯ GAME PING REDUCER & FAST VPN ❯❯ BEST DNS SERVERS with ADBLOCKER DNS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ninja VPN

Free VPN Ninja best, free, fast and unlimited VPN proxy hotspot for android. Free VPN Ninja unblock sites and apps to protect your privacy. It changes and hide IP address, encrypts data and protect yourself and bypass internet censorship, unblock school WiFi and turns public Wi-Fi into a private network with secure and fast VPN connection. Unblock any sites, apps, games, global video streaming easily.

Features of Free VPN Ninja

★ Fastest VPN hotspot connection
    ★ 60+ proxy server, high-speed VPN servers
    ★ Tap to connect VPN proxy server
    ★ Unlimited bandwidth
    ★ Unblock all sites and apps
    ★ Encrypted VPN more than secure other VPN.
    ★ Encrypt your data and protect privacy
    ★ Protect WiFi Hotspot
    ★ No registration or configuration required
    ★ VPN servers from all over the world.

Download click button easily on Google Play

Don't forget to rate us on Google Play.​
    im waiting for many day, i didn't get promo code or answer.
    im waiting for many day, i didn't get promo code or answer.
    I was also wondering if I'm the only one who didn't get a promo code or any reply from the dev. Maybe he haven't gotten to it yet, so patiently waiting for an answer from OP.
    Just downloaded the app from playstore.
    App looks clean and those animations are gr8 but that ad as soon as i open the app is annoying. Ads are fine after connecting and disconnecting.
    Sometimes it stucks at connecting and terminating.
    I would like to have a promocode plz.
    Sounds too good to be true. By fast do you mean it will load web pages alright, or I can download torrents at high speeds? How fast 10, 20, 100 mbiT?

We serve ultra fast VPN servers for you. Can you check this app and please share speed test for everyone?
    Thanks a lot.