Question [CLOSED] What is the best ROM For Gaming and Battery Performance on POCO X3 Pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

MehdiBz

Jan 12, 2022
Hello everyone,

I'm playing COD Mobile about 6 hours in a day and I'm searching for a ROM who have the best fps without damaging to much to the battery life (I don't want too much crazy overclocking to explode the phone!), I've searched a lot about custom ROMs but...

at the end I noticed that using Syberia OS and Derpfest seems good (just because of over 59k Antutu score).
I'm playing with 5 fingers + gyroscope. and again as a gamer, good touch responses, not too much of overheating and stable fps are important to me, and also I prefer 1 time install and get updates automatically.

I'm lost in the world of information here, all the ROMs seems fine but I can't choose. sorry for English problems. could you guys please help me?

tazaga

Jul 19, 2015
Realme GT 2

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211227-113839_Lawnchair.png
    Screenshot_20211227-113839_Lawnchair.png
    175.9 KB · Views: 820

shadowstep

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Jun 6, 2014
Ambala Cantt
OnePlus 9R
Samsung Galaxy Watch 6
THREAD LOCKED

As per the Forum Rules:
5. Create a thread topic or post a message only once, this includes external links & streaming media.
-snip-
  • -snip-
  • Duplicate threads and posts will be removed
  • Always post in an existing thread if a topic already exists, before creating a new thread.
  • -snip-

Please search the forum for existing/similar threads before posting a new thread. For continuing discussion, kindly use the existing thread: https://xdaforums.com/t/little-rom-choice-help.4296913/

Regards,
shadowstep
Forum Moderator

Reactions: tazaga
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THREAD LOCKED

As per the Forum Rules:
    5. Create a thread topic or post a message only once, this includes external links & streaming media.
    -snip-
    • -snip-
    • Duplicate threads and posts will be removed
    • Always post in an existing thread if a topic already exists, before creating a new thread.
    • -snip-

Please search the forum for existing/similar threads before posting a new thread. For continuing discussion, kindly use the existing thread: https://xdaforums.com/t/little-rom-choice-help.4296913/

Regards,
    shadowstep
    Forum Moderator