Question [CLOSED] Why there aren’t listed all available roms ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Check out this Telegram-Group, lots of ROMs and all their updates for munch...
@UniNick I've removed the links to Telegram from your OP.

Regarding social media links please observe that as an exemption from the last bullet of rule no. 5 of the XDA Forum Rules, we grant only developers the privilege to share references to their social media in their own development threads and if thorough support is provided in the thread. These conditions obviously don't apply to your posts, threads or you. Additional information is also available here:
Please refrain for sharing of social media references unless within your own development threads!

Thanks for your future cooperation.
Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Reactions: gius0161

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
I’ve noticed that on XDA there aren’t roms like CorvusRom, DerpFest, CherishOS,..
@gius0161 Thread has been closed as you've created the following one just a few hours later:
You could easily have edited this existing thread.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Reactions: gius0161
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The decision is up to the developers.
    @UniNick I've removed the links to Telegram from your OP.

Regarding social media links please observe that as an exemption from the last bullet of rule no. 5 of the XDA Forum Rules, we grant only developers the privilege to share references to their social media in their own development threads and if thorough support is provided in the thread. These conditions obviously don't apply to your posts, threads or you. Additional information is also available here:
    Please refrain for sharing of social media references unless within your own development threads!

Thanks for your future cooperation.
    Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator
    I’ve noticed that on XDA there aren’t roms like CorvusRom, DerpFest, CherishOS,..
    @gius0161 Thread has been closed as you've created the following one just a few hours later:
    You could easily have edited this existing thread.

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator