General [CLOSED] Xiaomi Mi12SUltra MIUI Global 13.0.7 Transplant Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

SZHS

Aug 10, 2022
Xiaomi Mi12SUltra MIUI13 SZHS ROM transplants in Xiaomi 12Pro Global Edition have been released
Update log:
This version is a line brush bag, including tools
The first Xiaomi12SUltra Global Version, supplemented by this model without international version defects
Remove some advertisements
Remove excess applications
Comes with root
Unlocking partition

Bug:
Lack of Rica camera, album

Download:
<Moderator Edit>: Download link removed.

tips:
The wire brush tool is Chinese and needs to use translation software by itself. The next version will increase English.

Last edited by a moderator:

GodKingKnight

May 7, 2012
Xiaomi 12S Ultra
Is Google services baked into this setup?

Xiaomi Mi12SUltra MIUI13 SZHS ROM transplants in Xiaomi 12Pro Global Edition have been released
Update log:
This version is a line brush bag, including tools
The first Xiaomi12SUltra Global Version, supplemented by this model without international version defects
Remove some advertisements
Remove excess applications
Comes with root
Unlocking partition

Bug:
Lack of Rica camera, album

Download:

tips:
The wire brush tool is Chinese and needs to use translation software by itself. The next version will increase English.
Wondering if Google services are built in?

My phone is now bricked, I get an error while installing via TWRP. Shows Error Installing zip file.

沙发,Nice, thank you so much !
Did you try this?

Last edited by a moderator:

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member
<Moderator Note>: @SZHS out of an abundance of caution, and because of some preliminary independent evidence (not related to @GodKingKnight's statement above) of the .BAT (batch) file in this zip containing a Trojan, I have closed this thread and have removed your download link.

Update:
All, the file that was available in the download link was suspicious enough for various reasons including that one anti-virus identified it as a Trojan. This is not an accusation against the OP's intentions or necessarily meaning that the file was 100% a Trojan. It's just enough evidence that we can't ignore it.

@roirraW "edor" ehT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    <Moderator Note>: @SZHS out of an abundance of caution, and because of some preliminary independent evidence (not related to @GodKingKnight's statement above) of the .BAT (batch) file in this zip containing a Trojan, I have closed this thread and have removed your download link.

Update:
    All, the file that was available in the download link was suspicious enough for various reasons including that one anti-virus identified it as a Trojan. This is not an accusation against the OP's intentions or necessarily meaning that the file was 100% a Trojan. It's just enough evidence that we can't ignore it.

@roirraW "edor" ehT