[CLOSED] Xtended Official android 12 for grus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

schnei

Jun 7, 2010
@RDS.007 nice to see the progress on first a12 builds in you telegram channel. Could you perhaps update this thread or create a new one for the a12 version of xtended?

Would be nice to see some flashing instructions especially when coming from f2fs (evolutionx).

Best regards and thanks for your work!

Reactions: RDS.007

RDS.007

Aug 16, 2019
Amritsar
@RDS.007 nice to see the progress on first a12 builds in you telegram channel. Could you perhaps update this thread or create a new one for the a12 version of xtended?

Would be nice to see some flashing instructions especially when coming from f2fs (evolutionx).

Best regards and thanks for your work!

HGPILOTO22

Aug 30, 2021
Always error 1 or invalid zip file, does anyone know how to solve it? just when I'm going to install the ROM.zip

tocarsky

Jun 27, 2021
Very fast, good battery life, so far no bugs.
Its the best rom ive ever had on the phone, good job!
One question though, is there a way to make partly transparent notification bar and background for folders on main screen? Thanks!

punkrockfan

Aug 23, 2012
does anyone know why i am always having call issues on ROMs like these, cyanogen/lineage based?

random no dialer tone/sound when making a coll

schnei

Jun 7, 2010
@RDS.007 I ran into a major issue that I can't get fixed. About two weeks ago I checked for a system update on my device settings and since then there is huge data consumption and battery drain when on Mobile Data connection. I think the update process is running in the background since then and trying to download (what?) something. Rebooting or deleting all caches didn't change anything. See screenshot.

Can you perhaps investigate this issue?
Do you know when you can release a new version?

Besides the update and the calling issue this ROM works like a charm. Thanks for your time!
Screenshot_20220406-082223_Einstellungen.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts