closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Arjen

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 26, 2011
Musselkanaal
Hey Hephappy, good job on the rom! I just have a quick question.
Whenever i would flash my kernel over any of your builds, why is it that i can't get past the splash screen thereafter? If anyone can answer this question for me it would be a HUGE help for me! Thanks.

These builds require a modified kernel (read updated drivers), if you kernel doe not have these, rom will not boot.

vlt96

Oct 9, 2011
Very vague example :p
We all know that Uranium has an energy content about 3 million times greater than that of fossil fuel, but still why is there so much of shortage of power in most countries? ;):p:D

Don't know what are you talking about, but I am gonna do a clean flash of this ROM, then I am gonna test how cool it is ;)
Oh and my father works at the nuclear power plant here in cernavoda and I I have 2 legs, 2 arms, and everything normal;) and no shorttage of electricity whatsoever

Jloagb

Seek the signature below the line;)

Reactions: 4wd vege

Esterra

Oct 24, 2011
Aluksne
www.youtube.com
Question to developers.(Tryed to search about this some info but found nothing what i could understand)

"Upgrade kernel to M76XXTSNCJNLYA61901004 from CAF
Upgrade Qualcomm Crypto Engine driver API"

What are the benefits of theese updates?
Now i`m using bluemoon version, and i want to know if it is worth to update :)

GadgetCheck

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 18, 2010
Bangalore
checkrom.com
If you know what need to fix the camera, why it doesn't fix yet???

Please don't post such vague comments.

This is a development section and not every thing is going to work.
The developers try there best to make everything work and if something is leftout it will obviously be fix in due course.

So don't spam the board and consider it to be a warning as you have been reported twice.

Peace!

Gc

rishabh22

Jan 1, 2012
Delhi
If you know what need to fix the camera, why it doesn't fix yet???

Very vague example :p
We all know that Uranium has an energy content about 3 million times greater than that of fossil fuel, but still why is there so much of shortage of power in most countries? ;):p:D

Don't know what are you talking about, but I am gonna do a clean flash of this ROM, then I am gonna test how cool it is ;)
Oh and my father works at the nuclear power plant here in cernavoda and I I have 2 legs, 2 arms, and everything normal;) and no shorttage of electricity whatsoever

Jloagb

*Facepalm*
U ruined it :(
Now i'll have to explain :p
This guy had asked if we knew what the problem with the camera was then why was nobody fixing it. So i was trying to metaphorically explain that knowledge only is not always enough to solve a problem as knowledge is incomplete here and all resources are not available to solve it.:rolleyes:
Nuclear Technology is there but most countries(esp third world countries) don't have the resources, technology and knowledge to harness it to the fullest.
Infact i don't think that there is enough tech in the world such that we can completely harness nuclear energy.
PS And sorry for going OT but i had to explain this :p

Reactions: vlt96 and yuripg1

paul678

Sep 20, 2011
Craiova
Hmm that yaffs 2 looks very good compared to v1 :D same for the crypto engine but didn't read enough on that topic. Can anyone provide some real perfoance feedback before I have time to flash it? Thanks and really nice job to all developers!!!

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA

vlt96

Oct 9, 2011
From the sizes you could have on keyboard, you choose "tiniest"
Luckily, corrections work this time :)
And please add HQ video lag to bug list ;) it is important for many (YouTube ugly, no IMDb/any other with HQ only, etc...)

Jloagb

Last edited:

lupohirp

Jul 27, 2010
Avellino
@hep i've backported usb drivers from 3.0 kernel so also USB tethering should work tomorrow i will upload fixes on my github. also if you want to fix offline charging use in init.qcom.rc in first line

on boot-pause
exec sbin/chargerlogo

to fix offline charging. Later i'll pass you the init.rc file that also fix market problems.

btw i'm working to a camera hal....seems quite good it negotiates with kernel..... i will upload also this on my github. friday my friend will lend me the optimus one for one day so i have time to test :)

lupohirp

Jul 27, 2010
Avellino
From the sizes you could have on keyboard, you choose "tiniest"
Luckily, corrections work this time :)
And please add HQ video lag to bug list ;) it is important for many (YouTube ugly, no IMDb/any other with HQ only, etc...)

Jloagb

also for this there is a fix. we must enable msm_vidc and other ****s in kernel. problem is that depends on snapdragon arch (qspdv6-8) and msm7230...but i have an idea for this hoping that works :)

Exedion

Sep 8, 2011
Bug report: i'm using a 128kb sim from digitel carrier on Venezuela, i still getting "no ser vice" in status bar carrier label and can't edit apns like not funny sim fix include

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Have full previewwwwww!!!we did it guyssss!!!!what a pity it was a silly ****tt!!!it's a great dayyyy!!!!
    Getting further on openmax video encoder/decoder.
    Solved a lot of errors on compiling again. Let's hope I will solve the other ones too :D

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium
    Recorded videos play smooth, only the first second is laggy, afterwards it is ok!
    Will upload fixes to my github :D
    Guess we will have a new release soon :D
    Updated a lot of kernel patches guys :) you can find it on p500 github :) i have also a good news..:) i've worked this period to get money to buy a new optimus...i've bow it and next week i will receive new optimus one :) i'm on it at full time another time guys :)
    Unofficial Nightlies building started.
    Downloads on www.multipleandroidcoding.net/cm9-nightlies

Moving them soon, cause downloadspeeds suck :D
    So don't start about speed ;)

Now I'm going to sleep, my fellow patients are already dreaming :D

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium