closed

Search This thread
S

sebsch1991

Updated Nexus4 to 3.6.10 available in opening Post, please test and report.

lwfb

Dec 21, 2010
Houston, TX
I tried your 24 dpi mod for 3.6.7 and it broke location services for the Russian MIUI port here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2313073

According to the OP any navbar mods for the "unofficial official" 3.6.7 build would screw up the fix he made to get location services stable.

I was wondering if you would possibly make a 24 dpi mod flashable zip with my framework-res?

I tried decompiling and recompiling with apktool last night and everything I tried would hang at the bootscreen.

I understand if you don't have the time to make a custom one for me, so if anything I'm willing to try making my own again if you could perhaps clue me in to what I might have done wrong?

Anyway, here's my framework-res attached.

Thanks!

View attachment framework-res.apk

S

sebsch1991

I tried your 24 dpi mod for 3.6.7 and it broke location services for the Russian MIUI port here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2313073

According to the OP any navbar mods for the "unofficial official" 3.6.7 build would screw up the fix he made to get location services stable.

I was wondering if you would possibly make a 24 dpi mod flashable zip with my framework-res?

I tried decompiling and recompiling with apktool last night and everything I tried would hang at the bootscreen.

I understand if you don't have the time to make a custom one for me, so if anything I'm willing to try making my own again if you could perhaps clue me in to what I might have done wrong?

Anyway, here's my framework-res attached.

Thanks!

View attachment 2035755

Try this one and report back please.

Anyway im not understanding why you use a nexus 4 port from galaxy nexus when there is already a "true" nexus4 multilanguage build available ?!

Attachments

• navbar_miuiv5_3.06.07_24DPI.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 71
Last edited:

lwfb

Dec 21, 2010
Houston, TX
There were certain things that just didn't work right, even after fiddling with it, such as Google sync in the gallery and contacts.

Also, I had issues with my exchange account on the "official" build and I rely on that for work.

Thanks for the framework-res, I'll report back!

Edit: It works great, thanks a lot.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

Last edited:

lwfb

Dec 21, 2010
Houston, TX
I'm using lushengduan build 3.6.13, do you have mod for it :D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

will this work on 3.6.13 as well ?

@sebsch1991, all credit for this goes to you. If you have any objections to me posting this, I'll take it down.

I was able to get my apktool situation worked out by downloading the version someone linked in the GNex thread... so I whipped this up for myself today when I updated to v3.6.13.

It is the 36dpi version for 3.6.13.

Again, all thanks/credit goes to the OP as I'm using his zip... all I did was modify the framework-res for 3.6.13.

View attachment navbar_miuiv5_3.06.13_36DPI.zip

Reactions: tuilalnvinh

JaqaL06

Jan 16, 2012
Ankara
can i use these with miui 3.6.15? i have russian version and need to ask before flash :)

Overdose1986

Jan 23, 2012
Everytime that I download the 24dpi for Mako Nexus 4 google chrome says that is a virus, and my anti-virus deleted the .zip

S

sebsch1991

can i use these with miui 3.6.15? i have russian version and need to ask before flash :)

No I think the are not compatible since Your 3.6.15 ROM is a port.
Anyway I created a Mod for the ROM I've found over here
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2327158

Hope its the one you had in mind.

Download available in opening Post

is there a version of this mod for Paranoid Android 3.60 (specifically the june 14th one). Thanks !
I will not provide Mods frequently for Roms other than MIUI.
But when you send me the framework-res.apk of your ROM, I can mod and upload it once for you.

Also can you share that wallpaper in the OP please?

Added in attachement ;) Have Fun

Attachments

• IMG_20121113_112050.jpg
    IMG_20121113_112050.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 202

the4ndy

Jan 13, 2012
New Brunswick

umm sorry i didnt mean to bother you, it said in your original post...
"--ROM: MIUI (see Download section for different Versions) OTHER ROMS ON REQUEST"

But when you send me the framework-res.apk of your ROM, I can mod and upload it once for you.

I am not certain how to get you this file but i can figure it out or im good at following directions i think

thanks again

JaqaL06

Jan 16, 2012
Ankara
No I think the are not compatible since Your 3.6.15 ROM is a port.
Anyway I created a Mod for the ROM I've found over here
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2327158

Hope its the one you had in mind.

Download available in opening Post

Added in attachement ;) Have Fun

there is 36 dpi nav bar. i need 24 to test which is better :)

Top Liked Posts