closed

Search This thread

Faiyaz5yaz

Jan 18, 2014
chennai
laucher , ringtones replaced .. and few mi apps dropped in system/app folder ..
this doesn't make a ROM ..
And what do u mean by themed ? I no where find theming in your miui ROM ..
Edit : sorry .. so called miui ROM

Last edited:
Reactions: Akshatk

Androidoo

Aug 29, 2013
indore
you better create a thread maintain all your roms because all are just themed cm roms ... not exactly ports

yess its nothing but jus launcher, please if anyone can port, port the rom from mtk 6582 device, its lenovo, and have exact same specs as our device, i dont know a lot about mtk, hence i cant..!!

kumar akarsh

Dec 21, 2012
Custom rom is a much harder work frnd. Not discouraging you but learn first n den implement. Theming is a core part of custom rom which is missing from ur roms. Take it positively and come up with something better next time.:good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes, this is misleading!!! Please change the title.
    Yeah, as I said on the other thread, it's just CM with an MI Launcher. Don't mislead people. Peace.
    Yeah, as I said on the other thread, it's just CM with an MI Launcher. Don't mislead people. Peace.
    First download rom, check what's there and then post. Simply looking at ss doesn't tell you that. Please don't discourage anyone. Peace
    laucher , ringtones replaced .. and few mi apps dropped in system/app folder ..
    this doesn't make a ROM ..
    And what do u mean by themed ? I no where find theming in your miui ROM ..
    Edit : sorry .. so called miui ROM
    Its Nice Devam That U Started ROM Porting But U Should Not Edit The Build.prop File To Make Changes To Build Number that should be automated not manually set....fix that ASAP!:good:

Well, he's just changed build.prop and added mi apps and told it's a miui rom.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone