Development [CLOSED]

Search This thread

fabio286

Sep 3, 2017
Due to people who keep asking for Android 12 support, even after explaining why it's not possible and zero attempts to contribute, I have decided to close this project.
It was open source software, no one pays me for the time but some people keep asking me to try things that even they didn't want to test before.

Last edited:

Pitagoras2000

Hello everyone,
i've developed this small application as an open-source alternative to official Motorola Ready For Assistant desktop application, available only for Windows.
The goal of this project is to provide an RDP connection indipendent from Motorola client and bring this feature to operating systems differend than Windows.

If there is interest in this project I can take a few hours of my free time and turn it into a desktop application.

Let me know what you think and report any bugs or improvements!

Open Ready For <- GitHub repository.
I can confirm, it's working on Fedora 35 and Motorola Edge 20 Pro
Thank you sir!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Due to people who keep asking for Android 12 support, even after explaining why it's not possible and zero attempts to contribute, I have decided to close this project.
    It was open source software, no one pays me for the time but some people keep asking me to try things that even they didn't want to test before.
    I use Linux as a daily driver, I'll check this out. Thank you for your effort.