CM 10.1 Improved 07/07 build

bleached

Feb 9, 2013
So I am one of those who have whitescreen issue, and I tried cm10.1 07/07 build and it was very smooth, so I decided to make it my daily rom.
However there were things missing. First of all, there was no radio, Wifi tethering was not working, and there was no nfc. Not to mention the old CM sources.
So I used the sources in theWhisp's github (awesome work there!! Thank him!) and I build CM 10.1 reverting the commit that caused whitescreen and adding all those missing features, with the sole purpose of making a fully working CM 10.1 ROM.
Thus I made this ROM with kernel 2.6.38.6.

What's Working:
Pretty much everything. Just to mention some things..
-FM Radio.
-Wifi/Bluetooth tethering
-Bluetooth A2DP
-No white screen (as it uses old drivers)
-NFC (after second boot).
-Native camera and native camcorder.
-Ril
-GPS
-Offline Charging
-BLN support (use third party apps like "BLN control" to activate)​

Known Problems:

-Deep sleep does not work when Bluetooth is turned on. So turn it off when you don't use it. (Only for 21/03/2014 build and later)

So all in all it seems to be pretty close to a fully working rom. :)

Many Thanks to theWhisp for his work (I used his sources) and his precious help! :)

Tips (Please read before fllashing):
-After ROM boots for first time, do the setup (enter account and such) and then DO A REBOOT! This could save you from 2 of the 4 of the below tips, and perhaps save me from questions about battery drain issues due to NFC.
-Trebuchet (the default launcher) might present some graphical glitches. I haven't notice that in any other launcher, so perhaps it is Trebuchet only problem. Perhaps you want to use another launcher..
-Wifi IP address will be the same after the second time you enable wifi. So when booting for first time you might want to disable wifi and re-enable it (or do a reboot :p).
-For NFC users, after flashing ROM and booting for first time, you won't be able to turn NFC off. So don't try to do so. Instead, after first boot, do a reboot and everything should be fine.

DOWNLOAD LINK (Suggested CWM and ROM):
See "Downloads" Section

Gapps:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23060877490000128

Github Sources:
https://github.com/bleached

Changelog (starting with build 07/07 as base):

20/03/2014 build:
-Add FM radio.
-Add NFC.
-Fix native WiFi AP.
-Fix VoIP.
-Fix some graphical issues (like white textures in google maps 6.x or strange smiley colors in hangouts).
-Fix lockscreen PIN layout.
-Latest CyanogenMod sources (including security bugfixes).

21/03/2014 build:
-Switch to bluedroid.
-Fix A2DP.

25/03/2014 build:
-Fix WiFi IP problem.

01/04/2014 build:
-Fix native camcorder (thnx @raiztblack).
-Fix offline charging.

07/04/2014 build:
-Fix MMS force-close.

20/06/2014 build:
-Maintenance (Synced with CM sources).

25/07/2014 build:
-Fix VPN (not tested).
-Increase RAM to 410 Mb.
-Remove CPU frequencies that crash the phone.

24/08/2014 build:
Minor Changes:
-Remove recording capabilities in radio (didn't work anyway)
-Theme Chooser can now apply more themes.
-Fix native camcorder apk (no need for the @raiztblack 's apk anymore)

16/09/2014 build:
-Add Kernel TRIM support. (you can now use LagFix app to TRIM, AT YOUR OWN RISK).

02/09/2015 build:
-Stagefright bug fix

Sreenshots:
(Note that the screenshots were taken while using Google Now Launcher and Android kitkat theme which can be found here)

XDA:DevDB Information
CM 10.1 Improved 07/07 build, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Mini

Contributors
bleached
ROM OS Version: 4.2.x Jelly Bean
ROM Kernel: Linux 2.6.x
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2014-06-20

Created 2014-07-22
Last Updated 2014-09-18

Attachments

Last edited:

ahmedadd

Jul 22, 2013
cairo
hi bleashed......
I have a problem my phone doesn't able to play music throw my BT headphone the can connect to the headphone but no music:(
and the phone doesn't get into DeepSleep mode so the battery drain so fast:mad:
that's all

Sent from my GT-S6500 using xda app-developers app

bleached

Feb 9, 2013
hi bleashed......
I have a problem my phone doesn't able to play music throw my BT headphone the can connect to the headphone but no music:(
and the phone doesn't get into DeepSleep mode so the battery drain so fast:mad:
that's all

I guess I could fix the BT problem, but I have no problem with deep sleep. :/ Perhaps you could find what app keeps your device awake?

Reactions: Marcello Divito

portagira

Jun 29, 2013
Sometimes apps stop working, trebuchet become very slow band then crash. Also lockscreen sometimes lags.
I dont know if it is my problem, if you could fix it, explane me how to do it :)

Edit:
I dont know why, but with max notifications volume, whatsapp doesnt notice me messages.

Inviato dal mio GT-S6500 con Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

bleached

Feb 9, 2013
Sometimes apps stop working, trebuchet become very slow band then crash. Also lockscreen sometimes lags.
I dont know if it is my problem, if you could fix it, explane me how to do it :)

Edit:
I dont know why, but with max notifications volume, whatsapp doesnt notice me messages.

Inviato dal mio GT-S6500 con Tapatalk 2
Sorry to hear that. I don't have such problems though.. And I don't know if I could fix them, although I'll try.
@portagira perhaps you could try wipe data/cache, wipe dalvik, wipe /system and then flash rom (and perhaps gapps too..)

Last edited:

ahmedadd

Jul 22, 2013
cairo
The ROM is perfect smooth and stable and I never have a problem while using it just A2DP doesn't work any thing else is pretty cool:)