• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Cm 10.1 latest build (theme issue)

Search This thread

Vishesh

Nov 26, 2012
New delhi
Hiiii all.. My name is vishesh, yesterday I root my device (Samsung tab 2 P3100) and install CM 10.1 NIGHTY CUSTOM rom successfully, I admitted that it's a wonderful rom, better than stock, but I am facing a problem regarding choosing different theme. I installed 4 themes, but wenever I tried to apply the theme, message shows.. This theme is improperly complied and cannot be applied.. I googled it and found that, wenever this Msg come,just delete the cache and data, in theme provider. Apk and in theme chooser. Apk, then reapplied the theme.. I also tried it but still I am not being able to try a single theme, same message appear.. Can someone help me regarding this or give me some working themes of it so that I could enjoy the new looks of the rom.. Please help me.. Waiting..

Ohmster

Sep 5, 2011
Pompano Beach
Honest I cannot help you, have a GT-P5113 and need help myself. One thing about this place is there are a heck of a LOT of really good brains in here. Now trying to get them to answer you, AT ALL, is nearly impossible. Shame, isn't it? But I guess if they spend all day answering questions, then they cannot make really good ROMS, Mods, and other goodies. Good luck my friend.

Derp Durden

Mar 24, 2013
Hiiii all.. My name is vishesh, yesterday I root my device (Samsung tab 2 P3100) and install CM 10.1 NIGHTY CUSTOM rom successfully, I admitted that it's a wonderful rom, better than stock, but I am facing a problem regarding choosing different theme. I installed 4 themes, but wenever I tried to apply the theme, message shows.. This theme is improperly complied and cannot be applied.. I googled it and found that, wenever this Msg come,just delete the cache and data, in theme provider. Apk and in theme chooser. Apk, then reapplied the theme.. I also tried it but still I am not being able to try a single theme, same message appear.. Can someone help me regarding this or give me some working themes of it so that I could enjoy the new looks of the rom.. Please help me.. Waiting..

Use this guide it works perfectly. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1862923