CM Launcher vs HOLA launcher vs APUS Launcher

Search This thread

Snow Golem28

Feb 13, 2015
OK will update soon

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

OK done updating...

kodiak799

Jan 17, 2012
The memory usage...LOL.

I average @1.2 gigs free. It runs pretty solid, but the 15 or so full-screen GReader news widgets I have can be a bit wonky (I think it's a GReader issue).

And I'm only using like 35 out of the possible 99 desktops.:) But I can get to any of them quicker than you can swipe left or right one desktop.

Last edited:

Snow Golem28

Feb 13, 2015
Update #27 is great on nova launcher because it can now support two-lines in labels like from jellybean

wadamean

Jun 28, 2012
I have been using cm launcher for two days now and what i love about it is the simplicity to search asap the app you need the most right away. I was in a meeting today and needed to pull up a power point which instantly swiped down and typed in pow and power point app came up and i clicked on it all in 5 seconds. The battery life is a bit less than any other launcher by about half hour but it's no big deal really.

ayushbpl10

Feb 27, 2015
Bhopal
I use none of those.....
It's Next Launcher 3d that I use & I find it the coolest among all those that I have tried.
Though it use a bit more Ram to operate but it does show that quality in its smooth operations.
Its been a perfect blend for me either operating with custom gestures or using its cool & dynamic effects.
Also used Nova,Gola,Tsf as well as the action launcher.
But none have impressed me with their operations , creativity & innovation in updates.
Currently using Next 3d paid version.
Hope that you also have a try at it.

@¥ü$h

wadamean

Jun 28, 2012
I use none of those.....
It's Next Launcher 3d that I use & I find it the coolest among all those that I have tried.
Though it use a bit more Ram to operate but it does show that quality in its smooth operations.
Its been a perfect blend for me either operating with custom gestures or using its cool & dynamic effects.
Also used Nova,Gola,Tsf as well as the action launcher.
But none have impressed me with their operations , creativity & innovation in updates.
Currently using Next 3d paid version.
Hope that you also have a try at it.

@¥ü$h

I may give it a try. Thing is all those 3d launchers and what not take up not only a good amount of ram but also battery life.

Galaxo60

May 25, 2012
I may give it a try. Thing is all those 3d launchers and what not take up not only a good amount of ram but also battery life.

Just try Total Launcher for some days, excellent launcher, low resources and awesome support from developer, each time I write for some help, he writes back real quick.

:highfive:

keliori

Aug 31, 2013
I tried them all. Keep hola, uninstalled the rest. Still with Hola till now.

aviwdoowks

Sep 18, 2012
Which if any, allow you to sort apps by date or name? But from the app drawer not buried in settings.
Ala Xperia launcher.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Nova Prime. Nuff said.
    I suppose like a lot of people I regularly go through the launchers trying the new and revisiting the old. I load the screens every which way seeking an optimal layout where minimal clicks lead to the goods and with an eye on aesthetics.I just completed such a cycle now and before long I always end up back on Action Launcher 2, its just flat a better mousetrap. I find 3 is a move toward being another Nova, Apex, or (seemingly) fifty other similar launchers without adding anything else and I think we have enough of those already. Plus I think that Lacy that makes Action Launcher is a Richard. Every time he iterates the launcher you have to buy a new pro license and that is crap. So cred for the covers/blinds idea and the Launcher 2 which is a fairly brilliant re-imagination of how a launcher can work, but heavy diss for being a Richard. As to this thread, I dislike all three launchers mentioned about equally.
    if i had to pick out of those 3... i would pick nova launcher...
    What am I missing out on by just using the stock launcher? (besides themes)

Launchers are increasing your penis size. Stok launcher not. :D