I guess the point of a developers board, is just that.
OK Lets have a check list.
1. have made a titanium backup to SD, or whichever fav. backup tool.
2. have copied or moved no. 1 to the PC
3. have the Official rooted release dload on the PC which corresponds to the current version installed on the tab
4. have downloaded all zips on page one
5. Follow the instructions on page one AFTER reading this whole thread and any specific threads for your s7-303u
I presume this one http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1850367
and device searched for S7-303u , 8 pages.
OK start with 1
How do I make a titanium backup to SD
a) what is a titanium backup