CM10 Discussion thread

Search This thread

honey12345

Aug 16, 2012
Just installed CM10 nightly 4

Just awesome, firstly checked camera and I am very impressed with pics and recording

Before trying CM10 nightly4, I have no hope, just installed, but after installing, it's awesome

I will let you tomorrow if I find any bugs

cyanogenmod rocks..

V

viges

As anyone managed to replace gallery with quickpic and keep camera? Coz when I remove it manually or with TB, cam disappears... Is it quickpic that can no more make quick visualisation for the camera app as it did with gb?

Last edited:

nomboly

Mar 20, 2012
Let's hope for it, besides, boype's ROM is really stable and has fixed A LOT of bugs... Zeus ROM is even better (at least for me) so nothing to complain about Gingerbread roms. But it is obviously the never ending story never stable support for technology...

ontour

Dec 2, 2011
Let's hope for it, besides, boype's ROM is really stable and has fixed A LOT of bugs... Zeus ROM is even better (at least for me) so nothing to complain about Gingerbread roms. But it is obviously the never ending story never stable support for technology...

Agree.

A

adsf.adf

**** him. If he's that pissed about someone copying/working on top of his work, he shouldn't be in the Android world.
Maybe go develop some iOS Apps.

I just hope Huexxx starts playing with developing himself a JB ROM.
"Official CM" doesn't mean anything, it's just a word. Fact is, the Zeus ROM is better than anything I've ever seen, and CM wasn't even able to provide a stable one.
Same thing here, CM, Ricardo, or whoever else is involved here, won't be able to provide a stable on no matter how much they try. Let him go cry like a girl in a corner.

ghost_pilot

Jun 27, 2010
Oporto

You can see a lot of change with the changelog(~40 logs in 24-25 sept)... i suppose it will be continued

That doesnt have any to do with our OB!

See here:

https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_device_lge_p970/commits/jellybean?

Any change in the last day....

And please, dont spit in the hand that feed you guys... yes RC is arrogant but he still one of the best dev we have!
Dont misunderstand me, we have a lot of great devs but the truth is that he does things that anynone else can do...

naldosix

Aug 25, 2012
Recife
And please, dont spit in the hand that feed you guys... yes RC is arrogant but he still one of the best dev we have!
Dont misunderstand me, we have a lot of great devs but the truth is that he does things that anynone else can do...

Yeah, this isn't a Ricardo's fan club, I want the CM10, JUST IT.

honey12345

Aug 16, 2012
How to transfer files from windows phone to OB (CM10) ?

after inserting usb cable, the pc does not recognize the phone

But options are showing on phone as (connected as media device) options

solution plz

S

SoulExertz

How to transfer files from windows phone to OB (CM10) ?

after inserting usb cable, the pc does not recognize the phone

But options are showing on phone as (connected as media device) options

solution plz

Use Cloud. Its the best

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CM10 is coming. All discussion goes here.
    Ok guys/girls, I've cleaned out the pointless posts from the last page so please either stay on topic or just read and move along. If you have nothing useful to say it's normally useful to say nothing ;)

Thanks

AvRS
    thanks for replying, but plz read once again my question..

I asked the FM radio that should work without internet, gprs, or 3g,....
    Just it should work as stock Gingerbread FM...

Did you ever used Google? ( www.google.com )

Don't you know what Google is? Let me enlighten you. Google is a great service that provides a useful tool to search the world wide web for information. It is used by millions of online users to search the information they want instead of asking right away in forums for the information.

Usually the forums is used to share good/relevant/important information and ask for help (after using a search engine like Google).

Please, use Google/XDA search engine or other search engine before asking questions about everything and nothing.
    Great news!

The next nightly will have some fixes regarding the hardware acceleration!

p970: hwc: Add vsync support
    p970: hwc: Support VSYNC notification via sysfs

hwc = hwcomposer: HWcomposer enables UserInterface (UI) rendering via GPU
    http://developer.mips.com/2012/04/11/learning-about-android-graphics-subsystem/
    Thread cleaned of all that pointless discussion. If you've got nothing to say/share about this ROM then please post elsewhere it isn't a general discussion topic about the usefulness of custom ROM's.

Thanks

AvRS
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone