CM10 Discussion thread

Search This thread

honey12345

Aug 16, 2012
Camera is working best for me....Gingerbread camera is nothing when compared this CM10 camera...

kishore2908

Sep 20, 2011
Project Butter

I did play around with the fourth nightly and it was very good to start of with.
Except for a few reboots.
Google now worked really well

My question is does CM 10 have Project Butter??

doctor1991

Feb 22, 2011
But is normal that the radio is of V20s? It's possible porting the module radio of ICS for Ku5900? It's only a noob question. Thx

voradorpt

Nov 13, 2010
If you think open source is about being allowed to copy somebody's work freely without the need to give something back you have no idea of what you're talking about. Open Source is about collaborating, it's about people working together to achieve something better.

So, how many of you contributed anything back, anything at all so you can feel entitled to use open source like a shield?

nsakhare

Nov 20, 2011
If you think open source is about being allowed to copy somebody's work freely without the need to give something back you have no idea of what you're talking about. Open Source is about collaborating, it's about people working together to achieve something better.

So, how many of you contributed anything back, anything at all so you can feel entitled to use open source like a shield?

Now Arcee is working again for our OB (I hope) and we may get JB a earliest.So stop asking these kind of question.

silencer07

Jan 21, 2011
Ricardo, thanks for effort

Man, others are blaming you for what happen.

I am a developer and I know sometimes we have mood swings so we may say or feel something we don't even want to.

I wish I am as good as you. I am just an average developer so all I can say is thanks for your effort and dedication

:D

abhis86

Aug 27, 2012
Bugs in latest CM10 nightly:
1. Auto time update doesnt work.
2. Random reboot into recovery after 2hrs of heavy usage.
3. Addiing contacts to favourites not working
4. Noticeable lag in apps opening and closing animations.

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda app-developers app

hemo-ali

Dec 9, 2011
Giza
Also I noticed two thing hen downloading from market(for eg) the donloading notification when it finishes it should display installing but the notification bar goes up and then you should pull it again to see the installing notification
also when you have 2 notifications the clear button goes right little bit when you have three notifications the clear icon goes right little bit but more than the 2 notifications and if you have 5 or more the clear icon disappears (does right for every notifications until it get away from screen)

Edvin73

Oct 7, 2011
My phone is working good.Everything seem working, just had to copy Mac adress.Sometimes lags a bit but nothing worse.No reboots, not even after 4 hours of heavy usage, just one freeze.I think Arcee made a fantastic job and those few things will be surely repaired along the way.Didn't like Trebuchet, so installed Nova Prime.The lags are cause of the 3.0.8. kernel and surely this will be sorted too.Regards.

Reactions: droidclimb

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CM10 is coming. All discussion goes here.
    Ok guys/girls, I've cleaned out the pointless posts from the last page so please either stay on topic or just read and move along. If you have nothing useful to say it's normally useful to say nothing ;)

Thanks

AvRS
    thanks for replying, but plz read once again my question..

I asked the FM radio that should work without internet, gprs, or 3g,....
    Just it should work as stock Gingerbread FM...

Did you ever used Google? ( www.google.com )

Don't you know what Google is? Let me enlighten you. Google is a great service that provides a useful tool to search the world wide web for information. It is used by millions of online users to search the information they want instead of asking right away in forums for the information.

Usually the forums is used to share good/relevant/important information and ask for help (after using a search engine like Google).

Please, use Google/XDA search engine or other search engine before asking questions about everything and nothing.
    Great news!

The next nightly will have some fixes regarding the hardware acceleration!

p970: hwc: Add vsync support
    p970: hwc: Support VSYNC notification via sysfs

hwc = hwcomposer: HWcomposer enables UserInterface (UI) rendering via GPU
    http://developer.mips.com/2012/04/11/learning-about-android-graphics-subsystem/
    Thread cleaned of all that pointless discussion. If you've got nothing to say/share about this ROM then please post elsewhere it isn't a general discussion topic about the usefulness of custom ROM's.

Thanks

AvRS