• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

CM10 NIGHTLY Boot Animaton

Search This thread

mith13

May 9, 2012
kochi
Hi guys as the CM10 boot animation is the same of CM9 I thought of chaining it searched through Google as found a few good once..
I've uploaded the file with image(works with no lag really smooth) please post the once u find or create thanks in advance.
If i helped u in any was please click thanks..:highfive:

Attachments

• CM10_058.jpg
    CM10_058.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 150
  • bootanimation.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 27

mith13

May 9, 2012
kochi
[Guide]

Can I just cwm flash this?

Sent from my LG-P930 using xda premium
NO!
1st:- download root explorer from play store.
2nd:-download the above file bootanimation.zip to any location on your SD card.
3rd:-then using root explorer copy the file bootanimation.zip and paste and overright it inside system/media/(folder).. or delete the bootanimation.zip file there and then paste it..(!!! also u can copy the original bootanimation.zip form the media folder to your sdcard as a backup.
4th:-after pasting the file at the location just restart the phone Woo..la..la.. your are done...:victory:

drumist

Aug 6, 2010
You can just save the bootanimation.zip file to your /data/local folder. That doesn't require root and also you won't have to redo it every time you update to a new nightly, for example.