CM10 PHABLET UI build.prop

Search This thread

ssjtoma

Nov 6, 2012
"The user hosting this content is out of bandwidth."

Any chance to upload it to another service? Thanks!

alexdog69

Oct 22, 2006
argh

on a 2k file :)

can u give us an alternate link....and possibly some more details about the changes?

does it still retain the tablet DPI?

pio_masaki

May 7, 2012
Surprise, Az
Its a switch wds built in, DPI remains 160 however the ui will be either tablet or phablet depending if this line is there or blocked. It doesn't mess with anything else. Its the alternative he came up with vs my forcing one or then other in source (dirty but effective) or jacking with DPI (dirty and breaks stuff).

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: justjackyl

Romman0

May 7, 2012
argh

on a 2k file :)

can u give us an alternate link....and possibly some more details about the changes?

does it still retain the tablet DPI?

Linuxsociety's build props were made before the tablet ui tweak was put in place. So if you use one of those for 4.1.1 jb, it will put it back to phablet ui.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1799148

Or if you use any wds cm10 build before 9.02.12, as that is the only one that has tablet ui forced.

pio_masaki

May 7, 2012
Surprise, Az
Linuxsociety's build props were made before the tablet ui tweak was put in place. So if you use one of those for 4.1.1 jb, it will put it back to phablet ui.

Or if you use any wds cm10 build before 9.02.12, as that is the only one that has tablet ui forced.

Wds never forced it, they always had phablet ui, my builds forced it, and I told Linux how so his likely were as well, I also gave him the mem Bar as I had intended to stop building and let him carry it on.

The only wds builds to have tablet ui are the builds with that switch in build.prop, which I think was his last build.

Tapatalked from my Nexus 7 - Kuroikaze AOSP

justjackyl

Jul 28, 2012
Wds never forced it, they always had phablet ui, my builds forced it, and I told Linux how so his likely were as well, I also gave him the mem Bar as I had intended to stop building and let him carry it on.

The only wds builds to have tablet ui are the builds with that switch in build.prop, which I think was his last build.

i feel like phablet takes up more screen, and i like the tablet notification bar setup.

Iconia A100 CM10 PRIVATE BUILD, TabletUI, Updated to 11/03/12 Source; godmachine v2.0 kernel

justjackyl

Jul 28, 2012
I got it set, but I don't see much difference. What is it supposed to accomplish again? =)

The AR-15 is a lightweight, 5.56 mm, magazine-fed, semi-automatic rifle, with a rotating-lock bolt, actuated by direct impingement gas operation or long/short stroke piston operation. It is manufactured with the extensive use of aluminum alloys and synthetic materials.

Hope that helps!

G2x-temasek CM7 build135.3 w/faux 054 kernel

Romman0

May 7, 2012
The AR-15 is a lightweight, 5.56 mm, magazine-fed, semi-automatic rifle, with a rotating-lock bolt, actuated by direct impingement gas operation or long/short stroke piston operation. It is manufactured with the extensive use of aluminum alloys and synthetic materials.

Hope that helps!

G2x-temasek CM7 build135.3 w/faux 054 kernel

Ummm. Lol

I got it set, but I don't see much difference. What is it supposed to accomplish again? =)

It just changes the ui. It will add the notification area to the top and nav buttons in the center bottom, ala nexus 7.

It supposedly increases app capatibility for phone apps. But most apps work on tablet ui just fine.

Last edited:

justjackyl

Jul 28, 2012
I've actually had some games that run on my G2x, but when on my tablet in phabui game crashes, switch to tabui and they will run.
And I have yet to run into a game that runs in a vice versa situation.
I just leave build.prop in tabui.

G2x-temasek CM7 build135.4 w/faux 054 kernel

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here's the phablet UI build.prop. use root browser or etc to put this in /system

Link
    https://www.box.com/shared/0v4dv8v0dkzrv3lf70kh

Sent from my A100 using xda premium

Had to get link, holy crap chill out!

I was jokin with ya!! :p
    I saw it and was like oooooh i get to quote it!! Lol

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium
    Its a switch wds built in, DPI remains 160 however the ui will be either tablet or phablet depending if this line is there or blocked. It doesn't mess with anything else. Its the alternative he came up with vs my forcing one or then other in source (dirty but effective) or jacking with DPI (dirty and breaks stuff).

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Apparently it's as simple as ro.sys.tabletui = 0