• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

CM10 Theme Chooser Theme: "BLACK OUT" - The Darkside of things....NOW EVEN DARKER!!!

B-boy™

Nov 10, 2010
AZ
CM10 Theme Chooser Theme: "BLACK OUT" - The Darkside of things....NOW EVEN DARKER!!!

This is a simple and stock image BLACKED OUT theme..Meant for people that want Inverted apps but don't wanna keep flashing zips.. It's all stock images besides backgrounds... I did not just make 2 images in drawable folders black and say that this is an inverted theme tho! I got the code done so that many apps are now Black... It's still kind of BETA but a lot of that is cause I also have a fully transparent theme that me and Sparkyman have been working on so I haven't worked on this one in a week so I'll leave it up to you guys to test it out and let me know if something isn't right.. I'll do my best to fix it ASAP...

This is meant for stock roms with stock gapps.. if you're using anything other than that and there are issues, I doubt I'll fix it.. considering you're already using a "Inverted" set up so there was really no need to install this theme.. Some areas are still out of the hands of the theme chooser but once 4.2 is more official and settled in, I'll make new Gapps zips for Blacked Out, Stock with needed edits for all theme chooser themes and for CeeThroo.. my transparent theme.

THIS IS ONLY FOR JELLY BEAN ROMS... ICS MIGHT HAVE ISSUES AND YOU'LL HAVE TO RESTORE BUT THE STANDARD DISCLAIMER APPLIES REGARDLESS...

DOWNLOAD LINK:

1. https://play.google.com/store/apps/...wyLDIxMiwiY29tLmJsYWNrZWRvdXQuYmJveS5mcmVlIl0. Black Out Theme

Install Instructions

1. Download the theme
2. Apply the "System" theme and REBOOT
3. Apply Black Out and REBOOT
4. Welcome to the Dark Side

What's Included so far?

Calculator
Calendar - The add event screen isn't inverted yet
Contacts
Email
KeyBoard
Mms
Phone
Settings
SystemUI
Play Store
DropBox
Twitter
FaceBook - partially
Google Ears
Gmail - I need 4.2 stock tested still
Music
Gtalk - chat screen has a white bg since it's layout/smali - I'll make new gapps soon to correct this but they'll be stock
YouTube
MORE.....

Last edited:

chinthekng

May 22, 2012
Maryland
Thanks for this i got tired of inverted apps and frankly a bit confused too, so you have no idea how happy i am that there is a theme like this. Please continue this project and i cant wait to see what you do next :laugh:

kerbiii

Jul 12, 2012
Manila
Can you provide apk for this? Bcoz im using dual boot and im having a problem gettings apps from store.

I tried getting it on google but its not supported on my galaxy s3

Last edited:

mds96

Nov 30, 2010
B-boy, this and Cee thru are awesome, great job! Two things, one, I know you didn't mean for it to be this way, but I think the black transparency in the popups is a great addition, don't change it! Haha...Two, is there a way to make the recent calls and contacts in the phone app not shrink up? I think it happens because it is set up for a phone with touchscreen buttons like the gnex, but it takes away real estate on the SGS3. Not complaining, just wondering if there is way for it to work nicely on all phones. Thanks for your great work!

B-boy™

Nov 10, 2010
AZ
B-boy, this and Cee thru are awesome, great job! Two things, one, I know you didn't mean for it to be this way, but I think the black transparency in the popups is a great addition, don't change it! Haha...Two, is there a way to make the recent calls and contacts in the phone app not shrink up? I think it happens because it is set up for a phone with touchscreen buttons like the gnex, but it takes away real estate on the SGS3. Not complaining, just wondering if there is way for it to work nicely on all phones. Thanks for your great work!

Thanks man I appreciate that... yeah it wasn't intended on the pop ups so I'll leave them as is but I'll remove the white border... on the recents in contacts I'll have to look at it cause I have a gnex and it does shrink up but I figured that was how all phones did it. Can't guarantee anything but I'll def look into it...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Kameirus

kerbiii

Jul 12, 2012
Manila
Dude can you give me the apk for this bcoz its not compatible to my s3 when im trying to get it at playstore

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Zer0_Cool

Mar 14, 2010
Philadelphia
Can you provide apk for this? Bcoz im using dual boot and im having a problem gettings apps from store.

I tried getting it on google but its not supported on my galaxy s3
x2

Said it was incompatible in the market, cleared data and cache, while phone was off It let me install through play.google.com on my computer, installed after it booted up...weird.

Last edited:

kerbiii

Jul 12, 2012
Manila
x2

Said it was incompatible in the market, cleared data and cache, while phone was off It let me install through play.google.com on my computer, installed after it booted up...weird.
Okay ill try it. Ill wipe cache and turn off and try to install via pc

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone