• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

CM10 UNOFFICIAL (BETA) for Droid Razr HD (XT926) - Consumer and Developer Edition

Search This thread

joshw0000

Jun 15, 2010
Can't get this to boot on my consumer VZW RAZR HD, like Mrbobrowitz mentioned. Sucks, 'cause I'd really like to get CM10 working.

Try V2. It booted perfectly for me last night. The keyboard kept crashing so I'm going to pull one from another rom to install so I can play around with it today.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

sleepwalkers

Jan 21, 2009
Try V2. It booted perfectly for me last night. The keyboard kept crashing so I'm going to pull one from another rom to install so I can play around with it today.

It was proooobably my fault, being new to Motorola and Safestrap. I'm assuming I need to restore a stock Jelly Bean build to the new ROM slot before flashing, like other ROMs.

blackbanjo

Jan 15, 2012
What are some typical first-time-boot-times you guys are getting?

I let mine twirl around the CM logo for 20 minutes before reflashing and rewiping. Should I let it go longer this time? I've never waited this long before.

joshw0000

Jun 15, 2010
What are some typical first-time-boot-times you guys are getting?

I let mine twirl around the CM logo for 20 minutes before reflashing and rewiping. Should I let it go longer this time? I've never waited this long before.

For me v1 didn't boot in a new rom slot. I wiped that slot and flashed v2 (without gapps) and it booted pretty quick. So I went back and flashed gapps. Might try doing it that way.

hah2110

Nov 11, 2008
Is this a daily driver yet? Stable? Any issues in real world use? Any comparison to the other versions floating around?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

krazie1

Jun 5, 2010
Hey dhacker I appreciate all the work you are putting into cm10 for the RAZR HD, thank for bringing this option to us Motorola users.

koftheworld

Jun 9, 2010
Central NJ
Hey dhacker I appreciate all the work you are putting into cm10 for the RAZR HD, thank for bringing this option to us Motorola users.

Sent l my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Just wanted to update you guys here. I tested a build from dhacker that had a camera fix integrated. The build booted fine, but the camera wouldn't connect. Hopefully it just needs some tweaking.

Top Liked Posts