• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

CM10 UNOFFICIAL (BETA) for Droid Razr M (XT907) - Consumer and Developer Edition

Search This thread

hah2110

Nov 11, 2008
OK a few questions:

1 can you go straight from the leak to cm10?
2 any stability issues?
3 is it as easy as a backup/restore to go back to the leak?
4 what are the differences in this and the eclipse ROM?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

criticalhit

Jun 16, 2011
So everything is awesome.. except... my in call volume is super low on the handset speaker. The loudspeaker on the back is loud as balls but in a regular call I can't hear anything .. is there a fix form this maybe a SQL edit I can do or something? Love this ROM but if I can't hear anyone I'm taking to I may have to go to eclipse :(
Thanks in advance doods!

EDIT::: I found a setting in the db for max vol 7 but when the ui is at full there is another value that was stuck at 4. I changed it to a 7 as well and it seems to be working. We will see if it holds.

EDIT AGAIN:: didn't stay after reboot. Now will not accept changes stuck at low volume can not turn up or down. Please help!

Last edited:

alwaysbelieve1

Aug 29, 2006
St. Charles
www.BobGaronTraining.com
I need some help please...

When i was on a prior release Wi-Fi didn't work so I reactivated the stock slot to restore my previous JB ROM. When I go back to try to re activate slot 1 to flash this latest release it won't allow me to do that. It asks me to recreate it, but then there's only about 560 megabytes remaining which is not enough according to the phone to repartition it. I factory restored and wiped everything, but still it doesn't free up more mem than that. What must I do? Thx!!

Sent from my XT907 using xda app-developers app

dhacker29

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 27, 2011
Millsboro, DE
So you have the consumer edition but want a cwr rather that using safestrap? I suppose I could make something similar to bootstrap but I see no need

Notrega

Mar 27, 2011
Tallahassee
I am having horrible wake lock issues on stock JB... Can anyone else report on battery life??

uploadfromtaptalk1355046999391.jpg

Sent from my XT907

simpledave

Oct 7, 2012
You need to edit build.prop, I've posted about this earlier.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1834511

Thank you it works great now.. but now im experiencing the error process phone.android force stopped. Do you know how to fix it as well? Thanks for your help.. this rom is crazy great... waiting for further release..

In case of further release, can we just flash to the safestrap we already have to upgrade, or we have to reinstall from scratch?

Reactions: techfellow

Notrega

Mar 27, 2011
Tallahassee
I am digging it...

Two things I can't seem to get to work or find. Am I missing somethin

1 - dark/inverted them for the stock email. I loved this on the stick ICS and JB
2 - I have turned on the dark theme on the messaging but can't get it to work

sujaanj

Oct 9, 2011
Looks like 4.2.1 is coming at some point... dhacker29 has a preview build up for Dev Edition (lots of things not working yet but who cares, active development for this phone freaking rocks, they will be fixed)

Reactions: simpledave

simpledave

Oct 7, 2012
Looks like 4.2.1 is coming at some point... dhacker29 has a preview build up for Dev Edition (lots of things not working yet but who cares, active development for this phone freaking rocks, they will be fixed)

Yeah i just saw him update the file yesterday... a lot of goodies gonna come.. so happy with it

techfellow

Oct 20, 2009
Gordon
So everything is awesome.. except... my in call volume is super low on the handset speaker. The loudspeaker on the back is loud as balls but in a regular call I can't hear anything .. is there a fix form this maybe a SQL edit I can do or something? Love this ROM but if I can't hear anyone I'm taking to I may have to go to eclipse :(
Thanks in advance doods!

EDIT::: I found a setting in the db for max vol 7 but when the ui is at full there is another value that was stuck at 4. I changed it to a 7 as well and it seems to be working. We will see if it holds.

EDIT AGAIN:: didn't stay after reboot. Now will not accept changes stuck at low volume can not turn up or down. Please help!

Same low volume issue here. Don't know how or where to find the db stuff to edit.
This is my only issue on this great ROM. Donation coming soon.

criticalhit

Jun 16, 2011
I am on eclipse for now.. Until someone finds a fix. This ROM is perfect except for that. I didn't notice any other bugs. I wonder what would cause only the in call volume to stick. I know that the handset speaker has its own gain/setting that is separate from the 'media' speaker but I can't find the corresponding file/setting.

simpledave

Oct 7, 2012
yeah the volume is somehow low.. but fine for me since i increased it to max.. So far this is a great ROM, the only thing I don't like is some bloatware like Apolo and Calendar should be removed since Google Play store already have Calendar there with frequently updated. Also the file explorer is nice but also not so effective. I would love to have without it and install Solid explorer instead.

The others are great.. sometimes problem with stable like lagging but somehow if you make it smooth as Eclipse. That would be awesome. Donation's coming ...

techfellow

Oct 20, 2009
Gordon
How do you increase the volume to max?
Now I'm getting insufficient memory, IM guessing this is because I need a larger partition, when I get home I will deal with thay

criticalhit

Jun 16, 2011
Suggest going into your stock ROM and doing a factory reset.. Then move ALL of your media files to your removable storage. Then going into safestrap and deleting your secondary ROM slot. Recreate ROM slot with at least 2 GB. Do another wipe dalvik and everything. Queue up both ROM and gapps and flash all at once... Then you should be golden.

Top Liked Posts