cm10 unofficial

wesleyel

Apr 20, 2012
Abuja
This ROM is so good (using it from past two months) that i couldn't uninstall it even its missing a camera. But still i come here everyday hoping someone has found a cure....i hope that day comes.
I concur, its about the best and fastest ROM here.
But come to think of it a lot of us here barely use the camera.

Hope the cam is fixed soon though cos am loving this ROM also.

Sent from my A99 using xda premium

leoaeries

Feb 7, 2010
Doha
Hi all

Now after trying CM9 RC2 for about for 2weeks , now I'm coming back to this sweet best ROM.

Can any 1 tell me how to fix the WiFi SOD in this ROM ? Now I am using the default kernel which has come with this ROM .

Also please tell me which kernel is best, before I moved to cm rc2 I used aben cm10 kernel but my phone was too warm when Using internet , game, 3G. :thumbdown:

So please help me guys.

Aben, v are waiting or cm10 ROM.:D

Sent from my A99 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

fatah

Apr 11, 2006
Malaysia
fatah.xwings.net
I hope someone really can create wiki for this device. Slow/no update on kernel development. Everybody is depend on tjstyle. Else is trying & error on tjstyle kernel. People here do not share code/development method what they have. Until now i dont know which toolchain they're using. Heheh.

Sent from my CSL-MI410 using Tapatalk 2

aeoi

Dec 10, 2011
Wow, Tanuj is on the run!

Go for it bro.

I tried to make CM10 once using ardx's CM10 and got it up and booting but has some bugs like headset not working so I deleted it. That was months ago. And now I cant make one that's booting.

Try to port using earlier CM10 nightly builds from get.cm man.

^O^

Reactions: chrillefr

showcheap

Dec 7, 2012
Ngawi
Wow, Tanuj is on the run!

Go for it bro.

I tried to make CM10 once using ardx's CM10 and got it up and booting but has some bugs like headset not working so I deleted it. That was months ago. And now I cant make one that's booting.

Try to port using earlier CM10 nightly builds from get.cm man.

^O^
Teach me how to porting, may i can contribute to build cm10 for this device :cowboy: :highfive:

Reactions: chrillefr

wesleyel

Apr 20, 2012
Abuja
Can someone kindly point me to a tool that can fix Wi-Fi Sod on this rom. Maybe advance Wi-Fi lock or manager or something. I know ics roms use to have something like that. But I just can't find it the thing is lost somewhere in this forum.

chrillefr

Dec 21, 2010
Åhus, Sweden
Can someone kindly point me to a tool that can fix Wi-Fi Sod on this rom. Maybe advance Wi-Fi lock or manager or something. I know ics roms use to have something like that. But I just can't find it the thing is lost somewhere in this forum.

Check this

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=32540834

I have run it myself on this rom.

Sent from my A99 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: wesleyel

realhuh

Nov 10, 2011

.. i use "wake lock" .. find on google play .. works for me

Reactions: wesleyel

rockakhtar

Feb 17, 2012
delhi
I apply to all DEVs ..please update this ROM .....camera no problem working or not but ...updates have to be ported ....
Thanks ..