• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[CM11][4.4.2][i9300][ROM][KERNEL][FEB26] temasek's UNOFFICIAL Build - V50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

coto39

Aug 6, 2011
Tandil
I have to same problem, even editing the exisiting APN does not work (settings will not be saved). :confused:

Is worst in my case: I can't even edit an APN.

Others bugs/problems detected while testing (@temasek):

- "Network modes" settings are not working:
* Tryied in "Settings" app, and the toogles in "Notification Panel" and "Quick Settings Panel". None of them changed the network to WCDMA
* If you select 3G on "Settings" will stay at 2G on NP and QSP. In the other way happens the same, even worse: select 3G on QSP -> stays on 2G on the NP. NP network mode toogle doesn't seem to work (it does nothing when I touch it).

Workaround: I had to force WCDMA using the command *#*#4636*#*# -> Phone Information > WCDMA Only.

- When using "Mobile data" instead of WiFi-> phone doen't go to deep sleep (RILJ wakelock keep him awake at 200mhz and drains battery like hell). Wifi is draining a lot of battery too (2%/h) compared to cm10.2 or stock, but this is a known problem I guess (early builds = bugs and not the best battery life :p).

BTW, I'm using v4.1 + yank's kernel. I'm really like 4.4 but it needs to mature for a while :(

Barmenchik

Jul 15, 2012
North East of England
Hi,
I have FC on start system.. when I close that windows, than everything fine... how I can fix it?
And one more, battery remains just below ..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-11-19-19-09-03.png
    Screenshot_2013-11-19-19-09-03.png
    169.7 KB · Views: 736
  • 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 712

mikesoccer25

Jan 23, 2011
A few bugs in 4.1 and issues
-notification led for missed calls not working
- check and on/off buttons colour its white not cyan anymore...its hard to see sometimes(issue)

Samsung I9300 Temasek 4.4 V4.1 Boeffla Kernel 2.0

Reactions: ad0dh

Mikey94

Dec 4, 2009
Deggendorf
I have the following issues:

- Sometimes the ROM is a bit slow. (Slower than 10.2)
- Whatsapp does not work with ART (With workaround it gets laggy), so i have to use Dalvik
- Choosing an alarm in the clock app force closes the clock app (Was fixed in V3, same issue now again in 4.1)
- I can't connect via MTP with my PC (win XP and Win 8, Only Camera-Connection works)

But all in all, it works very well and stable. (I use a third party alarm app and transfer my data via myphoneexplorer) And i run it on Dalvik, till whatsapp gets fixed.

Robin2

Jun 19, 2009

- Whatsapp does not work with ART (With workaround it gets laggy), so i have to use Dalvik
- Choosing an alarm in the clock app force closes the clock app (Was fixed in V3, same issue now again in 4.1)
- I can't connect via MTP with my PC (win XP and Win 8, Only Camera-Connection works)

But all in all, it works very well and stable. (I use a third party alarm app and transfer my data via myphoneexplorer) And i run it on Dalvik, till whatsapp gets fixed.

1. Haven't noticed any lag or stutter.
2. ART is still experimental, so it's going to be unstable. Not a rom issue.
3. Don't know. I have physical alarm clock :p
4. MTP works fine for me.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

ad0dh

Feb 7, 2012

Rom is fast.
Art not checked.
Choosing alarm works just fine.
Connect via mtp works fine ( win 8.1 here)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

jcvr

Aug 20, 2008
Screenlock settings FC if I have some service active on accesbility. Exemple lightflow

Last edited:

andretg01

Sep 26, 2009
London
Rom is fast.
Art not checked.
Choosing alarm works just fine.
Connect via mtp works fine ( win 8.1 here)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

What are the full configurations?

The reason I'm asking is that I've beg using my phone for twenty minutes HND lost 22% of battery...

Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Screenlock FC if I have some service active on accesbility. Exemple lightflow

Sorry, wrong quote.

What are the fill configurations for the boeffla kernel on zzmoove saving option.?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts