[CM11][4.4.2][i9300][ROM][KERNEL][FEB26] temasek's UNOFFICIAL Build - V50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ayoubij

Jan 28, 2013
Tripoli
Yes, it's probably better for u.

...But just FYI usually a big percentage of user reported issues are user created issues.

Temasek don't take it as nagging please, but many users are having camera issues and im not sure this is user created :(
I hope you can look more into it. Thanks for your hard work. :good:

Amatteos

Apr 25, 2012
Barnstaple
Temasek don't take it as nagging please, but many users are having camera issues and im not sure this is user created :(
I hope you can look more into it. Thanks for your hard work. :good:

No problems with camera on v21 for me after flashing camera fixed zip. Maybe try it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

cocoman93

Feb 12, 2012
Kiel
first of all i want to thank you for your great, incredible work, temasek. i've had many phones before my s3 because i was always disappointed in them. i was going to sell my s3, too, but after flashing your kitkat rom i know that i will keep the s3 until it breaks. now, that the camera is fixed for now, i still have one major problem:

my wifi is very very slow. i tried touchwiz roms, and the wifi is normal when i use them. what can i do?

d_ave

Sep 11, 2012
Sofia
I have an issue - after a clean install of V21 my battery shows 1% and the phone doesn't seem to charge. I'm with Boeffla 2 beta 5 kernel. When i connect the charger the icon changes, but nothing happens - the battery indicator doesn't move from 1%. Any ideas?

tekken-

Sep 3, 2010
Hi my back camera wont autofocus but the front camera works very well. And in snapchat i cant capture movies more than like 2 seconds and then it interrupts.
Someone know how to solve the problem? The back camera is very blurry and u can barely see what's on the photo.

Got this problem with CM10 too. That was my first rom to flash yesterday.

Thanks

esideboi

Oct 8, 2011
Bratislava
I have an issue - after a clean install of V21 my battery shows 1% and the phone doesn't seem to charge. I'm with Boeffla 2 beta 5 kernel. When i connect the charger the icon changes, but nothing happens - the battery indicator doesn't move from 1%. Any ideas?

Same issue while using v5, back to v4 for now.

Edit: just seen on kernel 's forum that v5 does this with current temasek's build, need to wait for update.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

Millenium3

May 22, 2012
Seoul
temasek can you implement the ability to swipe away the voicemail notification in notification drawer?

I got the unusual Android bug that even if I don't have any voicemail, the notification appears in every startup.

I have to manually delete data of Phone app every boot or change the SIM card.

In CyanogenMod it is possible to swipe away...

AnonymousJP

Jun 19, 2013
first of all i want to thank you for your great, incredible work, temasek. i've had many phones before my s3 because i was always disappointed in them. i was going to sell my s3, too, but after flashing your kitkat rom i know that i will keep the s3 until it breaks. now, that the camera is fixed for now, i still have one major problem:

my wifi is very very slow. i tried touchwiz roms, and the wifi is normal when i use them. what can i do?

same here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone