[CM11][4.4.2][i9300][ROM][KERNEL][FEB26] temasek's UNOFFICIAL Build - V50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

nicesoni_ash

May 26, 2012
Can anyone tell me if Real Racing 3 sound is working ok now in this rom ?? I know another user ask the same some time ago and had the same problem: the game music/sound is weir/broken:

Thanks
I notice several games have this issue, like both rayman games, nfs too. Is this fixed in v27? Can anyone confirm please?

Reactions: ErnestoD

cloudx720

Oct 12, 2013
Robot unicorn attack 2 sound is messed up too. Messed up on stock cm11, so ye not fixed at all yet...been broken for while now :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: ErnestoD

mrjoy

Aug 24, 2012
The Heaven Of Punjab
Some apps unable to get grant for supersu permission...... I tried other CM11 rom & the problem same with same particular apps. I tried to re installed supersu but the apps unable to get supersu permission. Plz help

2k1

Feb 25, 2006
On my I9300 V27 when I take a picture the camera loses the focus, the camera focuses well, but as soon as you take the shot camera image loses the focus, if anyone wants to check - try to take pictures of text. just tested on v26 (with system&dalvik&cache wipe) and this it's fine. going back to V27

Thanks for your work temasek!!! and thanks for the other devs!

u can use any Camera Apps from Play store
I use Camera Zoom FX and also Camera Awesome
they give great photos quality :)

but they are paid :)

Seem to have that problem with Camera Zoom FX, where if you set the focus to pre-focus, when you touch the screen to focus, it will become sharp as the focus fix (cursor turns green) it is not sharp again.

*Fixed the problem by installing "Fixed Cam for CM 10.2_CM11 V2.3.zip"

Last edited:

kte-bmw

Oct 16, 2011
Thanks.

BANKS Gapps is the one to be installed right ? or PA Gapps ?

Also , osrry for this silly question , Can i use Titanium BAckup to restore the current apps or i need to do everything fresh ?
I use the Banks. Wipe only the system. Do not wipe data. Your applications will be. Always before uploading a new rom make copies of current. When you start the system, click on supersu (if you do not have it, download the store). Now you can upload the kernel what suits you. I am using kernel Temasek. Some had problem (me too) with audio. By increasing the CPU frequency from 200 to 300 MHz I had no "problems" with the audio. But "surprisingly" on this version of the music plays without lifting the CPU frequency.

Last edited:
Reactions: naveen_reloaded

RoWeKo

Jan 2, 2011
Konz
Dirty flash coming from V26. Perfect. No problems so far. Camera works as it should (with all known probs).
Using latest boeffla. Runs like butter in hell...

AvivEliyahu

Jun 22, 2012
no prob on focus

? bonjour ?
There is for me :/ I focus on something as in close range (macro) and it shows the green circle. But when i press to take the picture it makes another short fucos (which isn't good, a bit blurry) and the result is a blurry not fully focused picture ?

2rgman

Apr 15, 2012
There is for me :/ I focus on something as in close range (macro) and it shows the green circle. But when i press to take the picture it makes another short fucos (which isn't good, a bit blurry) and the result is a blurry not fully focused picture ?

I have the same since v27, @hamimi can you try to take a close picture of text?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

0utl4wZ

Nov 18, 2010
First of all thank you for this great ROM. I'm coming from the HTC Sensation XL and I'm very excited for this early but smooth release.

With my old phone I doesn't get this big support and I have to say that I love my new phone because of this :)

But one feature I'm missing. Please don't be angry if it is there but I really don't found it. In all other ROMs I used before since Android 4.2 I think, there was an option in the settings which I can disable the notice about the high volume at listening music.

I'm using my phone with spotify for my car. When I listen music over headphones I doesn't want to use the full volume. But when I'm driving, I've to turn it to the maximum stage. But every time I've to unlock my phone before I can do this to accept the warning. Is there a way to disable it? At driving this is could be a bit dangerous :D

Thank you very much for help. And please keep up this great work!

Tr9cko

Sep 7, 2011
Lisbon
First of all thank you for this great ROM. I'm coming from the HTC Sensation XL and I'm very excited for this early but smooth release.

With my old phone I doesn't get this big support and I have to say that I love my new phone because of this :)

But one feature I'm missing. Please don't be angry if it is there but I really don't found it. In all other ROMs I used before since Android 4.2 I think, there was an option in the settings which I can disable the notice about the high volume at listening music.

I'm using my phone with spotify for my car. When I listen music over headphones I doesn't want to use the full volume. But when I'm driving, I've to turn it to the maximum stage. But every time I've to unlock my phone before I can do this to accept the warning. Is there a way to disable it? At driving this is could be a bit dangerous :D

Thank you very much for help. And please keep up this great work!

Xposed framework And then Wanam Kit. ;)
There you have that option.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: 0utl4wZ

naveen_reloaded

May 15, 2010
Chennai
www.urssiva.com
I use the Banks. Wipe only the system. Do not wipe data. Your applications will be. Always before uploading a new rom make copies of current. When you start the system, click on supersu (if you do not have it, download the store). Now you can upload the kernel what suits you. I am using kernel Temasek. Some had problem (me too) with audio. By increasing the CPU frequency from 200 to 300 MHz I had no "problems" with the audio. But "surprisingly" on this version of the music plays without lifting the CPU frequency.

Thanks. I used to backup with titanium and restore. By doing above , the new ROM will recognize all the apps and data associated with it right ? Also i should be flashing the kernel before starting the new ROM right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone