[CM11][4.4.2][i9300][ROM][KERNEL][FEB26] temasek's UNOFFICIAL Build - V50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

2rgman

Apr 15, 2012
If it's there and it works, just install it separately. You have to flash multiple things when installing a ROM anyway (GApps, superSU, kernel) so what difference does it make installing one more thing? It'll certainly be easier than temasek having to do another build entirely just to fit the stuff in. Compiling this stuff takes a fair amount of time.
+1

RohanAJoshi

Mar 17, 2011
Pune
@temasek about the manual focus problem, Maybe it can be these commit? (added in V27):

smdk4412-common: camera: Fix loss of focus mode between shots

For me the problem started on V27, Then I tried V26 again and it's was OK there.

What do you think?

I'm pretty bad at camera stuffs. If u ask me, I don't know.

Anyone can comment?

can you tell me all camera bugs ?
and what is that manual focus problem ? I did not get it all, will you tell me how to replicate issue ?
currently I am using my latest private test lib mod and all working fine.

k.d.s

Nov 22, 2011
mumbai
OTA

Hey @tema is there any Possibility To add OTA Option To your rom's For update of your Rom's :cowboy:

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

and what is that manual focus problem ? I did not get it all, will you tell me how to replicate issue ?

YES after using Your Camera Fix all work fine. :good:

lkirra

Jan 10, 2013
Hi guys anyone here who uses UC Webrowser?
I am having trouble making it work with cm11.
Every time i browse it only displays background not showing the web page at all.
Please lend me a fix on this.

2rgman

Apr 15, 2012

I don't know if it's exist on your test libs, I only know it's exist on V27 original camera and libs. (my I9300 is with my brother so I can't update to V30)

You can replicate the issue by trying to capture a picture of text with touch to focus, when you touch the camera focus well but when you take the picture the camera loose focus for some reason (I think it only work happen with automatic or continious focus mode).

mtxx1

Aug 4, 2012
The camera fix is very old, If you want to use it I think it's better to replace the files in the camera fix zip with the files from V26. but maybe there is another bugs that the camera fix dosen't have, I don't know...

the fix is what? OLD?

who cares if the fix is old, what we care is that the fix WORKS.

would you choose a working medicine over a newer unproven medicine?

with the camera fix, 0 cant connect to camera error,
no focus problem, image quality good as ever.
what more do you expect?

2rgman

Apr 15, 2012
the fix is what? OLD?

who cares if the fix is old, what we care is that the fix WORKS.

would you choose a working medicine over a newer unproven medicine?

with the camera fix, 0 cant connect to camera error,
no focus problem, image quality good as ever.
what more do you expect?

Well, Maybe you are right, but AFAIK there is new commits not included in the camera fix version. I think people here prefer new things... so they can use V26 Camera and libs which is newer than the camera fix version

Darkened_Sky

Jun 17, 2013
Germany
I'm not a rom cooker. I don't add apk's

I messes with sources. I build from sources. I like headaches because of that. So no, I won't add.

User can DIY via /system/addon.d by adding a script so it will survive a flash of a new rom.

If that script is tough for a normal user, ask around for assistance. I'm sure some will be able to do it.

already done (long ago) :D
tested and it works
if it's ok I post it here. If not I'll remove it ;)

For those who want to use it: note it's not a flashable zip. extract it, push it to system/addon.d and set the correct permissions.
if some day you don't want it anymore, just delete it and flash again the rom.

Attachments

• 42-fixed_cam.zip
    508 bytes · Views: 79
Last edited:

2rgman

Apr 15, 2012
already done (long ago) :D
tested and it works
if it's ok I post it here. If not I'll remove it ;)

For those who want to use it: note it's not a flashable zip. extract it, push it to system/addon.d and set the correct permissions.
if some day you don't want it anymore, just delete it and flash again the rom.

Thanks!!! I think it's a good idea to bold the "note it's not a flashable zip" text ;)

generalriden

Dec 2, 2004
City of Palace
Build V30

i9300 - md5sum: b673f4a14f10cedd34c75932bc89f180
hltexx - md5sum: 9ed61ea7ea66333ece2726db131aa991
tilapia - md5sum: fb0e7b9f31b869c5a1e04450bf3e1c78
grouper - md5sum: 7c3f2f2dd26a915a547fce255df466a4

CHANGELOG SINCE V29

• hlte-kernel - power enhancement for wacom hardware.
    - always disable digitizer when the pen is inserted
  • hlte-common - Limit boot speed up to 2.27ghz
    - upcoming temasek kernel will be able to OC up to 2.5ghz.
    - But boot up set the limit max speed to 2.27ghz
  • frameworks/Settings - QS Add Favorite Contact Tile
  • frameworks/base - NPE in SearchManager.triggerSearch
    - mAssociatedPackage field is never initialized and cause NPE.
  • frameworks/base - Prevent nullPointerException by updateBondedBluetoothDevices
    - In some very rare cases difficult to identify, it seems that the IBluetooth.getBondedDevices() returns a Set with a null element.
    - This patch will prevent calling getBondState() if the device is null to avoid a nullPointerException.
  • frameworks/base - Fix appwidgets not updating
    - Previously there was a bug where if an appwidget's update caused a TransactionTooLargeException then the AppWidgetServiceImpl.Host's callbacks were completely disabled, for all widgets.
    - The fix still allows a DeadObjectException or other RemoteException to disable the host callbacks, as that would be caused by a bad host.
    - Fixes issue 28216 on the public tracker https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=28216
  • frameworks/base - XmlUtils#readThisMapXml should handle null keys.
    - Both readThisValueXml & writeThisValueXml have been implemented to handle values with "null" names.
    - Change readThisMapXml to allow such names as well, and map them to the null key in the resulting HashMap. readThisListXml and readThisSetXml already support null names.
  • frameworks/base - p2p: Display P2P peer MAC address if device name is empty.
    - Display MAC address of a P2P peer in an invitation prompt message on receiving invitation request from the P2P peer with empty device name.
  • vendor/cm - Removed "CellBroadcastReceiver" from building in source
    - hltexx & grouper not affected
    - i9300 & tilapia, due to I did not do a clobber build, the CellBroadcastReceiver.apk is till in my out folder and thus copied over to the final build. You may manually delete the apk and do a reboot.
  • vendor/cm - Remove proxy and port on APN 3 Indonesia
  • i9300: Update build fingerprint to 4.3 JSS15J I9300XXUGMJ9
  • system/core - adb: do not chown/chmod files pushed to sdcard
    - Commit "adb: configure /system file permission with fs_config" can cause 'Operation not permitted' errors when pushing files to sdcard because chown and chmod are not allowed. Omit chown and chmod operations if the destination directory has sdcard in the group name.
  • Revert "Dialer - Add Russian T9 (dimfishr)""
  • Revert "Dialer - Dialpad Russian buttons (dimfishr)"
  • Revert "Dialer - Support Russian Country Code (dimfishr)"
  • Revert "InCallUI - Russian dialer buttons (dimfishr)"
  • Updated cm source

DOWNLOAD SITES

temasek.hopto.org - i9300 / tilapia / grouper / hltexx
Dev-Host i9300 / tilapia / grouper / hltexx
AndroidFileHost - i9300
MediaFire- i9300

Available for all my supported devices.

Enjoy :)

THANKS Again Temasek..

waiting for another mirror to download the v30... broken download for the 3 site for me.. 7x trying to download it

Last edited:

k.d.s

Nov 22, 2011
mumbai
I am saying about without using my camera fix, on latest v30.

Issues on based camera :

. Touch focus Some time Does not work Usually after turning out flash and auto mode
. camera Freeze after taking some shot ( not always )
. some time focus Problem because of it pictures are blurry
. also forget to mention in build camera with this Rom every time taking a picture n go to gallery from camera to see picture and coming back to camera again give FC. error snap shot attached below. :

sfi7ut.png

and about option you know well many option is missing in a camera come with ROM :
picture quality ( super )
Focus option ( continue , fixed etc )

and Few more don't remember now.

Last edited:
Reactions: RohanAJoshi

Scarface1991

Jul 30, 2011
Bluetooth service still crashes with V30 and my Mercedes Audio 20 Radio. I attached the Logcat. I don't know if it will be of any importance.

Attachments

• 2014-01-10-12-44-41error.txt
    132.9 KB · Views: 12

enkidu70

Nov 9, 2012
Build V30

Tnx for your good work!

But call recording still does not work though you wrote you already added it to V29... Maybe after your weekend, you can take a look into it?

Tnx in advance,
Enkidu

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

I notice the UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.80 (from chainfire) can't be flashable

I use 1.86 without any problems. Better use current one from http://download.chainfire.eu/supersu and flash it after flashing CM11

Enkidu

Reactions: Math_Apolo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone