danierakes

Feb 28, 2013
Many ways

1 of the many

Enable it via navigation -> global menu -> add screenshot

Then long press power button and select screen shot

Other methods, u go figure it out.
-deleted-

---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

If you're looking for a hw key combination then it's power+volume down long press. But as temasek said already, there are many ways, use the one you're most comfortable with.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium HD app

awesomeee!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

voorhees13

Sep 14, 2013
Please can anyone tell me how to get a CM camera on this Rom step by step

i AM ON V35

HAVE PHOTO SPEAR i all but dont have SD card option :(

please some one guide me ?

Wipe cache and then dalvik,then reflash the rom and core gapps from banks.Photosphere is an different file,that one you flash apart afterwards.Someone correct me if i'm wrong ;)

Edit:For the gapps,go to the first page and go to the banks thread to see the different gapps ;)

Last edited:

k.d.s

Nov 22, 2011
mumbai
Wipe cache and then dalvik,then reflash the rom and core gapps from banks.Photosphere is an different file,that one you flash apart afterwards.Someone correct me if i'm wrong ;)

Edit:For the gapps,go to the first page and go to the banks thread to see the different gapps ;)

have to use the latest bank core gapps right.

Tried what you said above still same camera ?

i wiped catch and dalvik then re flash Rom v35 tema and gapps latest core one. still same camera ?

Last edited:

voorhees13

Sep 14, 2013
have to use the latest bank core gapps right.

I just saw that banks updated his gapps,but couldn't find photosphere,so i'm not sure you will have it :(
It's maybe beter to go to his thread and read some comments about the latest gapps,just to see if there are problems or not,just to be sure.
If there are no issues,then yes the latest gapps.Hoped i helped you ;)

k.d.s

Nov 22, 2011
mumbai
I just saw that banks updated his gapps,but couldn't find photosphere,so i'm not sure you will have it :(
It's maybe beter to go to his thread and read some comments about the latest gapps,just to see if there are problems or not,just to be sure.
If there are no issues,then yes the latest gapps.Hoped i helped you ;)

i downloaded latest gapps form bank core one and did as you said but still same camera with photo spear n all. :( and even no sd card option n blue shutter button

Amatteos

Apr 25, 2012
Barnstaple
'Best'* Kernels for this ROM : Boeffla Beta Kernel , Yank555 or Googly Kernel (with Siyah)

GAPPS: Try Paranoid or Banks Standard .

Just Google Banks Gapps and you will find The thread. (The Rest too)

And The ROM runs fine. It just has some minor Bugs/Problems.

*4.4.2/KitKat Compatible

I hope it will run fine on your S3, if it isn't running fine just post The Problem Here in the Thread. :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

You missed out tamasek kernel and devil kernel which are both really good kernels too.
It all depends on what features you prefer.
Great rom. Running very smooth.:)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

full2000

Sep 29, 2007
Germany
cLock widget

How can I change settings in the original cLock widget after I have placed it on the screen? The only possibility I have is to put another cLock widget on the screen and chage the settings for this second widget. These settings then will be used by the first widget too. :confused:

2rgman

Apr 15, 2012
It depends which ROM u are using.

U don't go and complain to Burger King because of hamburger u ate at McDonald's. :D

I'm using your ROM :) but since implementation of Active Display on your ROM is from OmniRom I thought maybe I can report there

After some more tests I am not sure if this bug is related to active display, I need a reboot to be sure but I can't do it right now.

xeizo

Nov 3, 2013
Stockholm
www.xeizo.com
temasek ...any application that we can set dpi below 300 can u suggest 1?can we set it in your rom...the icon size so big in stock launcher...

I used this Windows tool:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2123368

Additionally it modifies Google Play Store so that no apps gets hidden because of unsupported dpi, it works over usb/adb and is fully automatic. Just choose desired dpi and wait, magic! :D

Reactions: danierakes

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore
Build V36

i9300 - md5sum: 493447ff027d7a869dff085070c48ea1
hltexx - md5sum: 9a9215a7e62ab94eeab0daf523c65725

CHANGELOG SINCE V35

• FIXED - Settings FC on Security -> Screen Lock
  • FIXED - Settings FC on Temasek spare parts -> Notification & QS drawer -> Style
  • Add "Custom Carrier Label"
  • Add "Pimp up Notification Labels Hide"
    This adds fine grain priorities to hide the labels in the notification
    drawer in the following ways:
    - Show all Labels
    - Hide Carrier Label
    - Hide WiFI Lable
    - Hide all Labels
  • Add "Add option to always show battery status on lockscreen"
  • Add "Lockscreen Glowpad Torch"
  • frameworks/base: added national roaming for Noverca in Italia
  • frameworks/base: added national roaming for BSNL in India
  • frameworks/base: more fix Active Display (again)
    - maybe fix
    - http://jira.omnirom.org/browse/OMNI-313
    - http://jira.omnirom.org/browse/OMNI-421
    - http://jira.omnirom.org/browse/OMNI-401
  • frameworks/base: alarms: clean up duplicated sounds
    - another mess...
    Alarm_Classic == Oxygen == Cesium
    Promethium == Platinum
    Argon == Fermium
    Nobelium == Neon
    Helium == Hassium
    Plutonium == Krypton
    Neptunium == Carbon
  • frameworks/base: FIX LTE QS Toggle
  • frameworks/base: Keyguard: don't refresh ui when screen off
    - KeyguardStatusView is doing refresh all the time, which cause high power when screen off. ( MORE POWER SAVINGS !!! )
  • frameworks/base: ProcessList: use different polling interval when screen off
    - We are using the same time interval for both screen off and screen on.
    For process on top: ActivityManager.PROCESS_STATE_TOP, we will poll PSS
    information every 120 sec.
    - During polling PSS, we are grep /proc/%d/smaps which is a 10k lines file.
    This cost quite a lot of CPU resource. But when screen off, we don't need to update TOP process PSS so frequently since we are not operating it. Lower polling circle to every 15min to reduce power. ( MORE POWER SAVINGS !!! )
  • frameworks/base: UI not updated correctly in expanded statusbar
    - Sometimes when getting status changes in expanded statusbar the text disappear. Both NetworkController and PhoneStatusBar handles UI updates and they are not in sync. This fix allows PhoneStatusBar to update UI when NetworkController is updating the UI.
  • frameworks/base: onAccountsUpdated shouldn't be called back after listener unregistered
    - There is a problem of AccountManager that onAccountsUpdated() is called back even after the OnAccountsUpdatedListener is unregistered. It may cause application crash.
    - For example, when rotating a tablet 180 degree with Settings apk running, com.android.settings.Settings is re-launched 2 times successively. (Destroy->Create->Destroy->Create) It repeats adding&removing OnAccountUpdatedListener.
    - When dialog was being opened in the following cases, NullPointerException at BackStackRecord.getBreadCrumbTitle() was happened on 10 inch tablet which has 2 panes on Settings.
    * Settings > Language&input > Language
    * Settings > Language & input > Text-to-speech output > Speech rate
    * Settings > Wi-Fi > Menu > Advanced > Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep
    * Settings > Wi-Fi > Menu > Wi-Fi Direct > Rename device
    - This fix prevents the undesirable callback.
  • frameworks/base: Fix wrong IME state handlings on keyboard switches
    - We assumed that calling updateFromSettingsLocked(true) is in all value changes a possible way to simplify the process. In reality this fails when the user switches eg between 2 IME keyboards several times due that we call every
    time mIPackageManager.setApplicationEnabledSetting(imm.getPackageName(),
    PackageManager.COMPONENT_ENABLED_STATE_DEFAULT, PackageManager.DONT_KILL_APP, mSettings.getCurrentUserId(),
    mContext.getBasePackageName());
    which results in wrong mCurMethodId which ends in method calling which should not be called and result in an NPE and hotreboot due of dieing service.
    - To fix it go only for showinputmethod feature the old way and restore for all other value changes AOSP behaviour and check specifically if enabledChanged is true or not based on the getEnabledInputMethodsStr() method during we lock on mMethodMap
  • frameworks/base: Keyguard: do not allow to delete the system widget if widgets are disabled
    - We overwrite the default widget with our own one. In this case it is detected
    as a normal widget even though it widgets are disabled and starts listening to
    longpress events
    - Whatever check if widgets are disabled. If this is the case do not allow any
    longpress events
  • frameworks/base: Fix preference puts with "null" values.
    - Null values were being written out as <null /> elements in the XML prefs file (as expected). This allowed the getFoo() functions to work correctly because they treated null values as missing mappings but containsKey would fail.
  • frameworks/base: MountService listeners can not be unregistered
    - When unregistering MountService listeners, their Binder proxy objects were compared to registered listeners instead of their backing objects.
  • frameworks/base: Add NULL check in updateProxyConfig
    - If the exclusionList was null in updateProxyConfig the VM would crash when converting it to a UTF8 string. Avoid this by adding a null check.
  • frameworks/base: Before requerying a cursor, check if it is closed.
    - Before updating a cursor, it needs to be checked if it is valid. Currently a defence code only checks if it is not null.
    - But in case of "Cursor", it is not valid, if it is closed. So just like in CursorAdapter.onContentChanged(), add the additional defence code to check validation.
  • frameworks/base: Revert "ExternalStorageProvider: use mount point in device list"
  • Settings: Make Privacy Guard a first class citizen in the Settings app.
  • Settings: Fix up top level "Privacy" section
  • Settings: Fix NPE with null check on NFC adapter
    - Verifies the adapter is not null before dereferencing it and log and error if so
  • Settings: Fix Bug Tile Size
    - As reported very well by user Natakranta:
    - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=49457919#post49457919
    - Layout files will take care of scaling down in this case.
  • Settings: Fix clock font style default setting
  • Updated cm source

DOWNLOAD SITES

temasek.hopto.org - i9300 / tilapia / grouper / hltexx
Dev-Host i9300 / tilapia / grouper / hltexx
AndroidFileHost - i9300
MediaFire- i9300

Available for i9300 & hltexx only.

Enjoy :)

2rgman

Apr 15, 2012
I'm using your ROM :) but since implementation of Active Display on your ROM is from OmniRom I thought maybe I can report there

After some more tests I am not sure if this bug is related to active display, I need a reboot to be sure but I can't do it right now.

Anyway here is the minor bug I have experienced (On V35, can't test V36 right now but it's seems not related to the recent active display fixes):
1. After a missed call in pocket the device go right to the lockscreen instead of active display screen
2. After a missed call in pocket the device stays awake from the moment the call recived until you take it out of pocket (no deepsleep after the incoming call dies)

How to reproduce:
1. Turn active display and pocket mode on.
2. (maybe you should reboot here if it was off, i am not sure yet)
3. Check the exact deepsleep time and remember it.
4. lock the device with power button.
5. put the device in pocket or cover the sensor somehow
6. call your device until the screen turns on and hang after few seconds. wait a minutes or two.
7. take the device out of pocket.
8. Check the exact deepsleep time and compare it to previous result.

Thanks @temasek!!! and many thanks for V36 too!!! going to flash it asap. Downloading... :)

Last edited:

zadusimple

Dec 1, 2010
Delhi
Downloading version 36.....woot!! changlog looks awesome...

I have a General Question , will appreciate if someone can help. I have a Modem DDEMG2 which is basically for India on my PC. I want to install the modem without RIL as CM uses open RIL. Can i delete RIL files from the ZIP and Install it? Or can someone guide me find modem without RIL package or does anyone know if the modem from perka's file stash contains non ril modem package?

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore
Anyway here is the minor bug I have experienced (On V35, can't test V36 right now but it's seems not related to the recent active display fixes):
1. After a missed call in pocket the device go right to the lockscreen instead of active display screen
2. After a missed call in pocket the device stays awake from the moment the call recived until you take it out of pocket (no deepsleep after the incoming call dies)

How to reproduce:
1. Turn active display and pocket mode on.
2. (maybe you should reboot here if it was off, i am not sure yet)
3. Check the exact deepsleep time and remember it.
4. lock the device with power button.
5. put the device in pocket or cover the sensor somehow
6. call your device until the screen turns on and hang after few seconds. wait a minutes or two.
7. take the device out of pocket.
8. Check the exact deepsleep time and compare it to previous result.

Thanks @temasek!!! and many thanks for V36 too!!. gonna flash it asap.

See if V36 helps. If no may I suggest u give up on active display. Go for lockscreen notifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone