[CM11][4.4.2][i9300][ROM][KERNEL][FEB26] temasek's UNOFFICIAL Build - V50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

SteelScyther

Mar 13, 2012
how to remove the camera on the bottom right hand side? anyone thanks??

Never had it (but saw it recently after I have installed gravity box), maybe it's related to nav bar? I don't use it.

Sent from my SGS3 with Temasek 's CM11 & Tapatalk Pro!

bro how u remove the camera icon in the bottom right hand side on the lock screen? thanks.

It's on the navbar, if you disable the navbar (or enable expanded desktop) there's no more camera down there. You could always see if there's an option to disable it in navbar settings too though, although I think it's a core part of kitkat, seeing as in one of the earliest builds it was seen as a bug. If it is, and you're feeling adventurous, you could always look into getting your hands dirty and altering the rom itself, but expanded desktop is probably a more practical solution ;) set it as one of your ring targets so you can just swipe to it when you want it activated, or put it on the power menu

2rgman

Apr 15, 2012
temasek - I didn't know you sign your zips. Do I need to check md5 too if I enable signature verification on CWM or the signature verification is just fine?
thanks for the signing and the detailed changelogs too!

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore
temasek - I didn't know you sign your zips. Do I need to check md5 too if I enable signature verification on CWM or the signature verification is just fine?
thanks for the signing and the detailed changelogs too!

Lazy method

Use any file manager and try opening the zip. If ok, it's ok to flash. If it opens empty, don't flash.

rtoussaint

Oct 17, 2005
You can't. Unless you completely turn off lock screen camera widget.

But why would you wanna remove it.
It's like a indication you're on kitkat.

You can't? Then how come I don't have it :D
I can slide left to right to enable the camera, but I don't have the neat kitkat battery icon.

I want it though ...

khanmein

Nov 28, 2011
Batu Pahat
It's on the navbar, if you disable the navbar (or enable expanded desktop) there's no more camera down there. You could always see if there's an option to disable it in navbar settings too though, although I think it's a core part of kitkat, seeing as in one of the earliest builds it was seen as a bug. If it is, and you're feeling adventurous, you could always look into getting your hands dirty and altering the rom itself, but expanded desktop is probably a more practical solution ;) set it as one of your ring targets so you can just swipe to it when you want it activated, or put it on the power menu

thanks bro but how to enable expanded desktop suddenly can't find it? how to disable swipe right for camera on the lockscreen? i need navbar so enable expanded desktop is the only solution.

SteelScyther

Mar 13, 2012
thanks bro but how to enable expanded desktop suddenly can't find it? how to disable swipe right for camera on the lockscreen? i need navbar so enable expanded desktop is the only solution.
Go to navbar settings and ring targets, then add a ring target. Expanded desktop will be one of the options in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone