[CM11][4.4.2][i9300][ROM][KERNEL][FEB26] temasek's UNOFFICIAL Build - V50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

orangerot.

Jan 9, 2012
Stuttgart
@temasek I've noticed some weird behaviour while updating (at least on my device). After dirty-flashing the update, everything boots up fine. But then after the first reboot I do it doesn't boot up anymore. The only solution for me is to make a "clean up before rom flash" and the make a clean istall..

Anybody else notice this bevior and has a workaround?^^

sherlock5545

Jun 26, 2012
London
@temasek I've noticed some weird behaviour while updating (at least on my device). After dirty-flashing the update, everything boots up fine. But then after the first reboot I do it doesn't boot up anymore. The only solution for me is to make a "clean up before rom flash" and the make a clean istall..

Anybody else notice this bevior and has a workaround?^^

I always format system and flash ROM without wiping data. Never had issues.

Sent from my GT-I9300

XDAMaxe

Oct 15, 2012
@temasek
Just installed V43 - perfect as usual - can't thank enough for your care
... and recognized that there are new options
1. connection manager - woooooot - wow, extremely useful feature
2. could you explain what 'Captive portal detection' means (advantage ?) and how I have to set it up (server), all I have found is very technical explanation I don't really understand...

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore

NocNoc9595

Jun 20, 2012
On v43..when I'm on a call and put the phone to my ear.. The screen doesn't shut off like it normally does on previous versions.. I see the proximity sensor red light on... Any ideas?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Monegask30

Nov 8, 2010
Hi guys,

I have 4.3 official ROM as first ROM and Temasek's CM11 as 2nd (Googy-Max2 kernel). After installing everything, i chosed in Stweaks to set Temasek's as the primary ROM for booting. It was working fine for 2 days and now it is just freezing after like 15 seconds. I reboot, it ask for my PIN code, i enter it and i'm getting the cyanogenmod first boot tutorial (settings, gps, log in into cyanogen account, set tim and date, etc), as if I just flashed the ROM and was booting on it for the first time. But i still have my personnel background image etc. And after doingt this set up, the phone freezes. Can't access touchwizz.

I need to backup my data (a few pics) before flashing anything, what to do please ? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone