just flashed 43 from 40.
v43 is great but i confirm no video on YT....
The default home button long press would do nothing, so i enable custom values and set recent apps like the default rom.
Always remember that temasek does not owe us anything, I would say that we owe him for his great work.
Just saying because of the word "should"...
Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk
Just added several new options to mms. One of them is the long requested press enter key to add new line instead of send the sms. Tested working great.
Temasek may I make a request ask is there a way to incorporate this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=48045349&postcount=316 to go along with your added MMS settings?
I always manually add after an update so no real worries if not possible.
This probably my last reply for camera stuffs.
I have no means to improve camera stuffs as I know nuts about doing so. What i can do is to add in whatever possible fixes available. If our cm camera sucks for i9300, it just sucks.
Yeah I'm suffering with deceased Wi-Fi performance... overall signal is weaker and sometimes even when I DO have strong signal, it still won't connect... was starting to think I was being paranoid, glad someone else mentioned it lol
Swyped from my Galaxy SIII using XDA Premium 4
The delay in V53 was because of my frameworks/base repo got messed up due to auto repacking of deltas and idk what happened, it caused my local files to messed up and worst was I pushed that "messed up" repo to my github. Fixing the source was boring and long process but in the end it was done.
- This is a CLOBBERED build.
- FIXED - Camera shot stuck on preview. It was caused by this commit..""camera: improve snapshot KPI"" and was recently reverted -> http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/51389/
- FIXED - SystemUI FC due to a typo in Buttons xml file.
- Picked "camera: Add AWB and AE lock" for smdk4412 devices by Javier Ferrer
- UPDATED - i9300: audio: properly set routing and standby after voice call (Patchset: 4)
- Partial rewrite of traffic indicator - @paour
- lower system impact: nothing runs when screen is off (previous version ran continuously unless the network speed indicator was disabled
- show summary of traffic when traffic stops (number of bytes in the current "burst")
- better formatting of the indicator
Remaining to improve:
- stop the indicator when the status bar is hidden (can't figure out how to get notifications when it does get hidden)
- HALO: Remove expanded desktop dependency from longpress action
- Active display: Next try to fix "turn off display if device gets pocketed again"
- Revert "Active display: Make GlowPadView center the current notification icon for us"
- Active display: Use a default notificaiton icon - Chameleon
- In case there is an exception when trying to load the notification icon we will use a default one.
- Active display: Enable proximity sensor only when screen is off - Chameleon
- This should ease people worried about cpu usage of the proximity sensor while the screen is on. The sensor listener will only be registered when the screen goes off, and both active display and pocket mode are enabled. Once the screen turns on this listener will be unregistered so no further updates are received when the sensor values change.
- In our case we left the sensor activated til the screen gets unlocked or notification is opened to be able to turn the screen back off if the device gets pocketed again.
- Active display: Add some log output - Der-Schubi
- Active display: Fix screen turning back on directly after turning it off
- Updated cm source
Available in hopto & dev host sites.
I'm facing the same Weak WiFi Signals issue on this ROM. Even if i take my Phone next to my WiFi Router and Signals become Strong still when i press on CONNECT it drops to One Signal and doesn't connect.
Did you get any solution for it, if yes please do let me know. Thank you.
---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------
I will be really thankful to you if you can provide me a download link for this v53 update. Please help me with V43 i'm facing Weak WiFi signals issue and so bad it is that i am not able to use my Wifi. Help me give me update link please.
/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot. */
If you chooses to use my unofficial build here, pls DO NOT post your issues and/or request support from the official cm10 thread. My builds contains yet-to-approved commits and MAY affect codeworkx's debugging process. Pls understand and I hope to get your support on this.
Latest official CWM recommended but not required.HOW TO INSTALL
FAQ / KNOWN ISSUES
Post #4TEMASEK KERNEL
Temasek CM Kernel
1. Disable FAST DORMANCY if your telco doesn't support it. There is an app in Play Store called "FastDormancy Toggle" for i9300.BATTERY SAVING TIPS