[CM11][4.4.2][i9300][ROM][KERNEL][FEB26] temasek's UNOFFICIAL Build - V50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

boobool

Jul 27, 2011
Ahwaz
this rom is simply amazing thanks to TEMASEK.
i'm running V41 and have a small problem,note that i installed rom with full wipe.problem is normally i use another keyboard(not AOSP keyboard),i selected alternative keyboard as default one.but sometimes when try to write something system shows me AOSP keyboard and i have to select alternative keyboard via settings ,again and again :(.
i wonder that can i freeze AOSP keyboard via tb backup, so system would have to show alternative(swiftkey)?

please help me guys

SaphirX

Nov 13, 2010
Does someone else have problem with sync? My what's app, Gmail, Hangout and essentially everything needs to be opened manually or network has to change from WLAN to mobile or vice versa for it to sync.

I am using standard kernel and none of these apps are greenfied. This started some versions ago ~v40 or so..

Is there anything I could try except clean install?

k.d.s

Nov 22, 2011
mumbai
Always remember that temasek does not owe us anything, I would say that we owe him for his great work.

Just saying because of the word "should"...

Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk

Don't worry mate i am not asking for anything from @tema i know well what you saying but it is an common issue so "should" play an important role here because some users really use there camera for daily thing

Last edited:

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore
Don't worry mate i am not asking for anything from @tema i know well what you saying but it is an common issue so "should" play an important role here because some users really use there camera for daily thing

This probably my last reply for camera stuffs.

I have no means to improve camera stuffs as I know nuts about doing so. What i can do is to add in whatever possible fixes available. If our cm camera sucks for i9300, it just sucks.

chazey2

Dec 25, 2012
Harwich Essex

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-02-08-18-40-16.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-08-18-40-16.png
    233.3 KB · Views: 496
Last edited:

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore

k.d.s

Nov 22, 2011
mumbai
This probably my last reply for camera stuffs.

I have no means to improve camera stuffs as I know nuts about doing so. What i can do is to add in whatever possible fixes available. If our cm camera sucks for i9300, it just sucks.

Agreed with you. mate but as it was working fine with previous version after 41 problem begin

but any ways never mind i can live on camera fix for long. time . so All is up to you. now..

Peace Out :cowboy:

ishakir77

Aug 6, 2013
CM11 4.4 Weak WiFi Signals even sitting next to WiFi Router

Yeah I'm suffering with deceased Wi-Fi performance... overall signal is weaker and sometimes even when I DO have strong signal, it still won't connect... was starting to think I was being paranoid, glad someone else mentioned it lol

Swyped from my Galaxy SIII using XDA Premium 4

Hi

I'm facing the same Weak WiFi Signals issue on this ROM. Even if i take my Phone next to my WiFi Router and Signals become Strong still when i press on CONNECT it drops to One Signal and doesn't connect.

Did you get any solution for it, if yes please do let me know. Thank you.

Regards

Imran

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Build V53
md5sum: 24b477cf8bd41bcd6ec7e09952c7936d

The delay in V53 was because of my frameworks/base repo got messed up due to auto repacking of deltas and idk what happened, it caused my local files to messed up and worst was I pushed that "messed up" repo to my github. Fixing the source was boring and long process but in the end it was done.

• This is a CLOBBERED build.
  • FIXED - Camera shot stuck on preview. It was caused by this commit..""camera: improve snapshot KPI"" and was recently reverted -> http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/51389/
  • FIXED - SystemUI FC due to a typo in Buttons xml file.
  • Picked "camera: Add AWB and AE lock" for smdk4412 devices by Javier Ferrer
  • UPDATED - i9300: audio: properly set routing and standby after voice call (Patchset: 4)
  • Partial rewrite of traffic indicator - @paour
    - lower system impact: nothing runs when screen is off (previous version ran continuously unless the network speed indicator was disabled
    - show summary of traffic when traffic stops (number of bytes in the current "burst")
    - better formatting of the indicator
    Remaining to improve:
    - stop the indicator when the status bar is hidden (can't figure out how to get notifications when it does get hidden)
  • HALO: Remove expanded desktop dependency from longpress action
  • Active display: Next try to fix "turn off display if device gets pocketed again"
  • Revert "Active display: Make GlowPadView center the current notification icon for us"
  • Active display: Use a default notificaiton icon - Chameleon
    - In case there is an exception when trying to load the notification icon we will use a default one.
  • Active display: Enable proximity sensor only when screen is off - Chameleon
    - This should ease people worried about cpu usage of the proximity sensor while the screen is on. The sensor listener will only be registered when the screen goes off, and both active display and pocket mode are enabled. Once the screen turns on this listener will be unregistered so no further updates are received when the sensor values change.
    by Der_Schubi:
    - In our case we left the sensor activated til the screen gets unlocked or notification is opened to be able to turn the screen back off if the device gets pocketed again.
  • Active display: Add some log output - Der-Schubi
  • Active display: Fix screen turning back on directly after turning it off
  • Updated cm source

Available in hopto & dev host sites.

Enjoy :)

Hi

I will be really thankful to you if you can provide me a download link for this v53 update. Please help me with V43 i'm facing Weak WiFi signals issue and so bad it is that i am not able to use my Wifi. Help me give me update link please.

Thank you.

Regards

Imran

kte-bmw

Oct 16, 2011
Video recording and playback.
When playing (regardless of the player) the picture is black and you can only hear the voice. But if I move files such as the computer and back to the phone (without evil interference in the video) I can now play the video without any problem.:p

2rgman

Apr 15, 2012
Last edited:

voorhees13

Sep 14, 2013
Hi

I'm facing the same Weak WiFi Signals issue on this ROM. Even if i take my Phone next to my WiFi Router and Signals become Strong still when i press on CONNECT it drops to One Signal and doesn't connect.

Did you get any solution for it, if yes please do let me know. Thank you.

Regards

Imran

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Hi

I will be really thankful to you if you can provide me a download link for this v53 update. Please help me with V43 i'm facing Weak WiFi signals issue and so bad it is that i am not able to use my Wifi. Help me give me update link please.

Thank you.

Regards

Imran

V53????

Reactions: marcemartinsj
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures