[CM11][4.4.2][i9300][ROM][KERNEL][FEB26] temasek's UNOFFICIAL Build - V50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

tchalee

Jul 20, 2010
Video recording and playback.
When playing (regardless of the player) the picture is black and you can only hear the voice. But if I move files such as the computer and back to the phone (without evil interference in the video) I can now play the video without any problem.:p

Video works fine for me with v.43 and devil kernel. No problem recording and no problem viewing with stock player and mx player.
@temasek, thanks for your amazing rom, i love it and all work very good ;)

Sorry for my bad english

SaphirX

Nov 13, 2010
Why is there a loud notification sound when my phone is on loud BUT my headphones are plugged in? Shouldn't the notification sounds come out of the headphones instead of speaker?

fvultee

Jun 1, 2008
That's too bad. I guess the carkit firmware itself also influences the connectivity in this case :(
I have a Ford standard radio.

Yes no change with either of those files. More strangely I decided to delete all 3 files, reboot, and the phone still pairs just fine, though it does force close as usual. Back to stock CM11 until it's figured out. For reference my car is a BMW with premium audio.

Hi,

Great Rom.

I got a Pedometer (Fitbit zip) that uses Bluetooth but I don't get a connection.

Does anyone have similar problems?

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Yes, most devices that use bt4.0 won't work. You'll need stock for that unfortunately :'(

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

@temasek: I love your ROM and its one of the best out there. I never had any problems with it till v43.
It happens several times a day the phone seams to be frozen but in fact only the display doesn't turn on, I noticed that because if long push in the home button the flashlight goes on. The only thing that helps is to reboot the phone.

Any advice would be very wellcome :) :crying: :confused:

I am having the same issue since v42. Also a few spontaneous reboots. I use stock kernel with no tricks

ReflexNPG

Feb 18, 2005
moebius.soup.io
Unlock bug

If i receive an email / sms, i get the black lockscreen (slide 2 unlock) with the mail symbol.
After unlocking, the phone shows the launcher for 1 second and shows again another lockscreen (now with mail on the side).

Anyone else noticing this?
How can i get rid of this double unlocking?
Thanks!

2rgman

Apr 15, 2012
If i receive an email / sms, i get the black lockscreen (slide 2 unlock) with the mail symbol.
After unlocking, the phone shows the launcher for 1 second and shows again another lockscreen (now with mail on the side).

Anyone else noticing this?
How can i get rid of this double unlocking?
Thanks!

Do you use slide to unlock or you use any kind of secure lock, when I use slide to unlock and unlock from active display I see the launcher for a moment, then the phone back to lockscreen and unlock itself, AFAIK this is an old bug in active display.

Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk

shaksbeer

Oct 2, 2007
Does someone else have problem with sync? My what's app, Gmail, Hangout and essentially everything needs to be opened manually or network has to change from WLAN to mobile or vice versa for it to sync.

I am using standard kernel and none of these apps are greenfied. This started some versions ago ~v40 or so..

Is there anything I could try except clean install?

+1 Same here - especially when on wifi

DirkStorck

Sep 5, 2009
@temasek: I love your ROM and its one of the best out there. I never had any problems with it till v43.
It happens several times a day the phone seams to be frozen but in fact only the display doesn't turn on, I noticed that because if long push in the home button the flashlight goes on. The only thing that helps is to reboot the phone.

Any advice would be very wellcome :) :crying: :confused:

I think I have found the reason why my phone didn't turn on anymore...it must have someting todo with the connection manager. After I have disabled it everything went back to a rock solid and stable ROM :victory:. With the Xposed module Intelli3G I had similar problems after I have tried that instead of the connection manager...

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 AM ----------

Hi,

Great Rom.

I got a Pedometer (Fitbit zip) that uses Bluetooth but I don't get a connection.

Does anyone have similar problems?

Thanks

I would have a look at the Xposed modules...I think I have seen on that does something with that fitbit flag or something like that!

sayaksark

Oct 5, 2012
Re: [CM11][4.4.2][i9300][ROM][KERNEL][JAN16] temasek's UNOFFICIAL Build - V35

Is this a lock screen feature in v.33?
How can I switch it off, didn't find any option in lock screen settings!

Back kill app isn't working as well... Forgot where is the setting for that also .. any help

Last edited:

Olioaglio

Feb 9, 2007
Regensburg
Maybe a noob question.... Still
After updating v 43,
Home screen long press automatically opens up Google now, but I used to have recent apps window...
How to configure home screen action...
Using nova but it's not related to nova. Its about system home screen Acton!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Although this has been answered like a thousand times in the last few pages, here again: set the keys functions once again (featured since v42) -> Settings - softkeys - hardware buttons. You will have multiple options on all buttons.

Cheers, Olioaglio

Reactions: sayaksark

sayaksark

Oct 5, 2012
Although this has been answered like a thousand times in the last few pages, here again: set the keys functions once again (featured since v42) -> Settings - softkeys - hardware buttons. You will have multiple options on all buttons.

Cheers, Olioaglio

Thanks... Sorry if I skipped the information

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

vinella

Jun 25, 2011
Adelaide
Why is there a loud notification sound when my phone is on loud BUT my headphones are plugged in? Shouldn't the notification sounds come out of the headphones instead of speaker?

you can solve this by using the latest boeffla kernel and setting the privacy mode option in boeffla-sound using the associated config V2 app

keyed911

Oct 5, 2011
Mariveles, Bataan
I noticed when on headphones sometimes when the track is going to the next one it suddenly increase the volume, does anyone experiencing this, Im on stock kernel and willing to stay stock if it can be solve or if with custom kernel what is the best one to solve this issue. TIA, any way still rom is as awesome as ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone