[CM11][4.4.2][i9300][ROM][KERNEL][FEB26] temasek's UNOFFICIAL Build - V50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Moster2

Apr 20, 2012
If the drain was increased the battery drop the charge more quickly, but the graphic of the drain of the battery is always the same the drop do not change at all and the graphic do not show changes after a call I see hundred of times.

Ricnar

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

So, you never actually measured it. You just assume that because it always looks like that for you, but I doubt you ever really restarted your phone after you had a call. Your phone is for sure constantly in the battery drain status, you just dont notice it, because you think its normal. The easiest test is, install cm with no gapps, etc. Do a phone call and then go to sleep. Next night you do the same, just with no call and a clean install of course. You will notice differences for sure.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Abo3mood

Nov 9, 2012
What Gapps do you guys recommend for me ?
Looking for good camera quality & light build with good battery life.

+ do I download 45 or 45 hltexx ?
Thanks, I'm kinda new right now & your help is appreciated :D

Last edited:

ikerg

Dec 19, 2007
Hi. I am on the latest official CM11 build ROM. I have no bluetooth disconnections but my phone is not capable to show up metadata on my mazda cx-5 as did with the stock 4.1.2 samsung ROM.
Which version of Avrcp is mounted on cm11 builds?
Temasek's ones have the same issue?
Is there any plan to solve this?

To move from cm11 official to temasek's should i have to wipe data?
Many thanks in advance

ricnar456

Jun 20, 2011
So, you never actually measured it. You just assume that because it always looks like that for you, but I doubt you ever really restarted your phone after you had a call. Your phone is for sure constantly in the battery drain status, you just dont notice it, because you think its normal. The easiest test is, install cm with no gapps, etc. Do a phone call and then go to sleep. Next night you do the same, just with no call and a clean install of course. You will notice differences for sure.

My test is this.
You are saying after call drain is the bug.
I start the phone and go to work six am o clock and receive my first call ten am o clock.
Between six o clock and ten the phone is normal and do not receive any call.
And comparing with the drop after the call the result are the same.

Ricnar
PD the test comparing two installations with gapps and other without gapps is not valid.
Without gapps the drain is very different and this is not a bug is the phone not making the half of the functions.

Last edited:

Moopow

Apr 15, 2013
What Gapps do you guys recommend for me ?
Looking for good camera quality & light build with good battery life.

+ do I download 45 or 45 hltexx ?
Thanks, I'm kinda new right now & your help is appreciated :D

Download v45

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Abo3mood

Moster2

Apr 20, 2012
My test is this.
You are saying after call drain is the bug.
I start the phone and go to work six am o clock and receive my first call ten am o clock.
Between six o clock and ten the phone is normal and do not receive any call.
And comparing with the drop after the call the result are the same.

Ricnar
PD the test comparing two installations with gapps and other without gapps is not valid.
Without gapps the drain is very different and this is not a bug is the phone not making the half of the functions.

I didnt say you should install gapps in the tests. I said to leave them out, because google apps are the biggest battery consumers. I usually avoid them in general, except for the play store. Without gapps and no other apps (clean install), the test becomes more valid.

ricnar456

Jun 20, 2011
I didnt say you should install gapps in the tests. I said to leave them out, because google apps are the biggest battery consumers. I usually avoid them in general, except for the play store. Without gapps and no other apps (clean install), the test becomes more valid.

Without gapps the phone fc constantly and do not work properly at all, there are process looping and I do not think is a valid test.
If you are saying the bug is after a call the good test is reboot the phone and look the drop till the first call and compare before.
I make this and no changes.

Ricnar

Moster2

Apr 20, 2012
Without gapps the phone fc constantly and do not work properly at all, there are process looping and I do not think is a valid test.
If you are saying the bug is after a call the good test is reboot the phone and look the drop till the first call and compare before.
I make this and no changes.

Ricnar

Then use a rom that does not FC without gapps. That should not happen lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone