[CM11][4.4.2][i9300][ROM][KERNEL][FEB26] temasek's UNOFFICIAL Build - V50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

dimiav

Oct 27, 2012
Tel Aviv
Hey all..here is Neat Aosp Camera..working on Neat Aosp v3.2.... https://www.dropbox.com/s/hcy29x11rp4goxi/NeatROM_Aosp_v3.2_Camera.zip
My advice to install...Backup then flash camera in recovery...then go to Settings/Apps/All....clear cache and data of BOTH Camera and Gallery Apps...Reboot.
Set camera settings to Auto Focus Mode.
Set Video settings to 720p (to get 30fps)
With these settings...camera works perfect...i just tried it with v50?

GT-I9300_NeatROM_AOSP v3.2
2cgzwnm.jpg

the link is down :(

dark'em

Aug 4, 2012
Chiajna, Ilfov
what's the diffrence between omni switch and slim recent?

onmi has more of a gingerbread look with the recent apps being icones, but slim recents look more refined they have little windows that show the recent apps...like more modern and berides the omni switch is just a app, but from what I saw the slim recents is built in the framework (I'm a noob so do not take my words as facts, I'm just trying to help but I could be wrong)

Reactions: depecheguevara

hernanv50

Dec 26, 2012
Buenos Aires
Hi! It is impossible to change fonts using ifont or font installer, after reboot there is no change, it keeps always the same... Also, changing dpi settings is not the best, the min value is 241.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 mediante Tapatalk

voorhees13

Sep 14, 2013
Hi! It is impossible to change fonts using ifont or font installer, after reboot there is no change, it keeps always the same... Also, changing dpi settings is not the best, the min value is 241.

iFont - App Review - Best Font Style Application for Android - YouTube
► 2:57► 2:57
www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5qu6AA5qlg

Last edited:

scoobyjenkins

Jul 8, 2012
Leeds

Try installing the SuperSU zip from the xda thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1538053
It should take over built in SU and works better imo. If it doesn't take over straight away, try untick "respect cm root settings" in SuperSU options. You don't have to do this if flashing the zip straight after rom and gapps on a totally clean install. Font Installer wouldn't work for me until I switched to Supersu. Also, in the app settings, you can install a backup script to survive rom updates. Good luck!

*edit* Also, if you want to keep the fonts after updating rom, try adding the altered fonts to a backup script, Font Installer lets you choose the fonts to overwrite, therefore showing which are by default if you check settings. I don't know about ifont, but am sure it's similar.

Tapatalked that shiznit.

Last edited:
Reactions: hernanv50

2rgman

Apr 15, 2012
Active display revamp is from omnirom but apparently it was broken. It's the same as omnirom (broken) from what I read from its official thread.

When there is a fix I'll add.

Has Active display stopped working for anyone here? I am on the latest nightly and I have tried to toggle it but still it is not working.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Fixed now in the latest nightly 26-02-2014

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

I think it's fixed now. Thanks for your great ROM!!!

Reactions: annonymuze

shaarky

Dec 1, 2007
....Anyway, I will do my best to catch it if possible, I guess there will be no other way to troubleshoot it. Currently trying full wipe and reinstall from scratch with V50 anyway.

So regarding problem with freezing the phone and self-rebooting while/after starting Youtube or any other extensive resources/media application (Autoguard), finally after several launches while connected on PC and after several hours to have any data from logcat, phone finally crashed. :D:fingers-crossed:

Here is the logcat : View attachment crash_efter_Youtube_CM11_logcat.zip

Any help appreciated, just wondering it's CM11, @temasek mods (I don't think so) or my phone issue and arriving SDS ? .... as nobody else is here reporting exactly the same issue, maybe it's even configuration problem ? On the other side it was happening with different Kernels (Boeffla and even Devil3)...happened with and also without Xposed, etc. etc. It looks like I don't have this problem on 4.3 stock.

Last edited:

hernanv50

Dec 26, 2012
Buenos Aires
Try installing the SuperSU zip from the xda thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1538053
It should take over built in SU and works better imo. If it doesn't take over straight away, try untick "respect cm root settings" in SuperSU options. You don't have to do this if flashing the zip straight after rom and gapps on a totally clean install. Font Installer wouldn't work for me until I switched to Supersu. Also, in the app settings, you can install a backup script to survive rom updates. Good luck!

*edit* Also, if you want to keep the fonts after updating rom, try adding the altered fonts to a backup script, Font Installer lets you choose the fonts to overwrite, therefore showing which are by default if you check settings. I don't know about ifont, but am sure it's similar.

Tapatalked that shiznit.

Great! Font problem solved. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode