[CM11][4.4.2][i9300][ROM][KERNEL][FEB26] temasek's UNOFFICIAL Build - V50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

obayda.bd

Dec 21, 2013
dhaka
Guys....is there any way to run 1080p HD video run smoothly on any cm or aosp ROM?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

AssassinGEO

Sep 12, 2013
Tbilisi
Guys....is there any way to run 1080p HD video run smoothly on any cm or aosp ROM?

There's already a fix.

Use Lulzactiveq or performance governor. If you are on stock kernel,then you need an third-party app to do that task for you (change to performance gov. when camera is open).

EDIT: No one answered my question. Are all Kitkat ROMs using new GPU drivers from Official Sammy 4.3 ?
Anyone ?

Last edited:

obayda.bd

Dec 21, 2013
dhaka
There's already a fix.

Use Lulzactiveq or performance governor. If you are on stock kernel,then you need an third-party app to do that task for you (change to performance gov. when camera is open).

EDIT: No one answered my question. Are all Kitkat ROMs using new GPU drivers from Official Sammy 4.3 ?
Anyone ?

Thanx...man...but I want to play 1080p video on my device by any player. Its not about camera. BTW I'm on stock kernel. Do you recommend any app to do that?

AssassinGEO

Sep 12, 2013
Tbilisi
Thanx...man...but I want to play 1080p video on my device by any player. Its not about camera. BTW I'm on stock kernel. Do you recommend any app to do that?

Google Tasker app. And you can do that with all of your app's,not just camera.
Btw,it's a little hard to set it up,you need some knowledge or learn it yourself. But it will take some time.
If you won't figure it out,PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts