I had problems with telephony and sms with v51b1 and v51b2.Made a clean installation of v51b2 and had "phone process has stopped".Then i made a clean installation of v51b1.I could make some calls and send some sms and after some time i couldn't make or receive calls or send sms.I have latest philz recovery.Any ideas?Because my phone is useless now
This is an UNOFFICIAL build of CM11 ( CyanogenMod 11 ) for i9300 and by NO means this is my ROM. I am just compiling from CM Source and 100% credits goes to TeamDouche, the device maintainers of i9300 Codeworkx/XpLoDWilD and all other coders who contributed to CyanogenMod.
This is similar to a nightly from CM but has some extra goodies baked in. If you can't handle some things possible being broken, please don't use this and then complain to me for building it.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
If you chooses to use my unofficial build here, pls DO NOT post your issues and/or request support from the official cm10 thread. My builds contains yet-to-approved commits and MAY affect codeworkx's debugging process. Pls understand and I hope to get your support on this.
Codeworkx, maintainer for i9300
Ricardo Cerqueira aka rmcc
David van Tonder
PartimusPrime (bootanimation for temasek builds)
MisjudgedTwat (contributor to github sources) Cristiano Matos
ex-temasek kernel stweaks master in-chief
SleepinDevil (his assistance to troubleshoot/fix bugs)
morckx for his contributions towards making stweaks available to temasek kernel
MrxSiN & MiracleM4n for his stweaks contributions
Vadonka (sponsor of temasek.hopto.org server)
powwow88 (creator of my custom cm10 bootanimation)
paour (contributor to github sources)
All other coders for making CM possible!
Thank you to those who donated to me, appreciate!
1. Disable FAST DORMANCY if your telco doesn't support it. There is an app in Play Store called "FastDormancy Toggle" for i9300.
2. Disable location services in Settings. Enable on adhoc basis is recommended.
3. Check your Gtalk - Logout if not in use.