• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[CM11][4.4.2][i9300][ROM][KERNEL][FEB26] temasek's UNOFFICIAL Build - V50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Nizzay!

I've actually replied many times. I'll do it again.

CM10 Camera is a Work-In-Progress. Not all features available in CM9 have been ported over to CM10 yet.

Be patience.

Can this be fixed through third party camera apps? Also I'm assuming the greyed out flash option on the notification toggle is a standard CM10 bug?

Anyway this ROM is great and I'm using it as my daily driver

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

riksan

Feb 10, 2009
Wow I'm really impressed. I use this Rom now for a few days and there is no way to going back to 4.0.4 Roms. Its so smooth and performance is really good. Found no bugs till now and can suggest it for daylie use.

Only one minor thing is a little bit annoying. Is it possible to play music with the musicplayer (Apollo) in folderview?

..or is there an alternative player that works with the orginal headphones buttons?

Balong020

Nov 28, 2011
Camera

Almost Perfect..

except to the Camera :(

Video recording Effects is not Functioning(Alot of FC)
Changing between Front cam to back 3-5sec delay...

Anyway.THANKS and a Good build

drigerott

Jan 1, 2010
Torino
i update my camera's firmware... now i flashed again cm10 and now camera doesn't work...

there is a fix for this? (i made a search.. but i didn't find anything)

EDIT:

foud.. just flashed the camera patch for cm10 ^_^

Last edited:

Aksuli83

Jan 29, 2010
Lappeenranta
So the cherry picks are not in CM10 then?
Why the Linux add in the kernel?

Thanx for answering this (stupid?) questions.

Some hasnt been picked up to CM10 yet, many will probably be, some not. Thats why its an unofficial, it's always somehow different than the original CM10.

Almost Perfect..

except to the Camera :(

Video recording Effects is not Functioning(Alot of FC)
Changing between Front cam to back 3-5sec delay...

Anyway.THANKS and a Good build

Hey fellow SG. Just wondering, there's always a lag/delay when switching from back camera to front-facing camera since CM9. Is there any way to reduce this delay?

Camera is "Work In Progress", by CM group and others. And thats been said a few times in the past posts. There is nothing to do than wait, unless ur a coder and could help out the CM and then you should contact them about it. Please use search before asking, it goes all around the forum as a general "rule".

Reactions: temasek and RoadXY

Aksuli83

Jan 29, 2010
Lappeenranta
Yo temasek, have u bought extended battery for ur S3? I just today updated to V11 and with new OC kernel. We were away from home whole day and after 14 hours of usage with PlayerPro and Sygic and Youtube, internet all the time on, I still have 37% left. I'm kinda wondering what the heck do I need to do to get the battery used in a day xD It's almost like too powerfull for 1 day usage, with "moderate" usage I can go 2 days and charge every other night :) Stock goes a day and every night charge. Pretty good I'd say =)

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore
Yo temasek, have u bought extended battery for ur S3? I just today updated to V11 and with new OC kernel. We were away from home whole day and after 14 hours of usage with PlayerPro and Sygic and Youtube, internet all the time on, I still have 37% left. I'm kinda wondering what the heck do I need to do to get the battery used in a day xD It's almost like too powerfull for 1 day usage, with "moderate" usage I can go 2 days and charge every other night :) Stock goes a day and every night charge. Pretty good I'd say =)

I'll move to new battery only after 1 year. Anyway I bring 2 phones to work, both with lines and data plans. Remember I still got my p990. :)

midtown2

Feb 1, 2011
Riyadh
Thanks for all your hard work, I loved the rom but the problem was the stock launcher keeps getting closed after I open a heavy app or game, but the solution was for me to use the supercharger script. Now I am quite satisfied with the performance. I am on build 9.
One question: can I flash newer builds of the rom without wiping my device?

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore
Thanks for all your hard work, I loved the rom but the problem was the stock launcher keeps getting closed after I open a heavy app or game, but the solution was for me to use the supercharger script. Now I am quite satisfied with the performance. I am on build 9.
One question: can I flash newer builds of the rom without wiping my device?

Thanks.

No wipe necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts