• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[CM11][4.4.2][i9300][ROM][KERNEL][FEB26] temasek's UNOFFICIAL Build - V50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore
I'm not sure about the other carriers' 3g connections but starhub rarely gives me problems when im on the go. Just flashed V17 after using RR 3.0.1 because the rom's auto focus is not working for me and i should support local singaporean self complied rom and i trust your judgement! :D

Thanks bro!

I'm doing KANG builds 3rd year running. I'm Mr. Kang anyway. :D

Reactions: skem

naturalb0rnkiwi

Aug 20, 2010
Temasek!! Loving your fast, fun,new builds! Very impressed over all with the ur releases!

In terms of what's avail for cm10 yours is amongst the top for me :) thanks heaps and keep up the good work will try your kernel tomorrow on a fresh charge :)

Again,appreciate the hard work!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

temasek

Feb 2, 2010
Singapore
I'm going home to try that new nav bar stuffs now......building about to progress. :p

After reading up more, there is a catch. It will crash if someone uses theme chooser. So I'll wait for a fix by that dev.

Holding off a bit. I don't wanna release something that can be broken.

Comments from commit.
Jesús David 8:05 PM
Patch Set 5:

@Nicholas Semendyaev

There's a shorter way, by simply always enabling navigation bar on PhoneWindowManager, without touching tablet or phonestatusbar. Then when observer catches the event, set navbar size wether to zero or its real size.
The code you have on git seems sane, but it may crash when navbar is enabled and you apply a theme with theme chooser.

See http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/c/20749/

Oh well, carry on.

Reactions: naturalb0rnkiwi

Souldat

Feb 1, 2011
Goiânia
I'm using V17 and its stock kernel (Installed after doing data, cache, dalvik and system wipe). I'm noticing the Wi-Fi connection 802.11n-WPA2 being very unstable. I can't sync my titanium backup with dropbox as it gives error (network failure) after a few seconds of upload. I also noticed that Wi-Fi connection drops sometimes and go back to 3G..
Do these issues happen with any of you guys?

I tried LF5 and LG8 modems and with both these things happen...

inffy

Jun 26, 2005
Helsinki, Finland

Diamond777

Nov 7, 2009
miami
Everything here in this forum there has some kind of risk. If you aren't willing to take any risk, you should stay in stock. It's not dev's fault, it's your choice to use his work or not.

Excuse me? Listen, I have been flashing devices for over 3 years, with maaaaaaany devices, I am far away from been a newcomer in this territory so please save ur lectures about where I should stay stock or not.

Have you read a few hundred OP´s lately? Well I have, in maaaaaaany threads, and not just in this forum, so yeah I know what I am doing and no I am not exceptical about "rough" talking.

Now excuse me if the OP comment of laughing his ass off at a user who runs into problems offends me. And it is nether the less to say that even that comment should be deleted from the OP, might I suggest. But I as a user, tester, and a complete flash freak, decide what OP description can talk me into flashing, and those "laughter" comments push me completely away.

riksan

Feb 10, 2009
...still a question. The music player on board only has album / Interpret View/ view by artist.

Is it possible to get a folder view ? And how?

bricky23

Excuse me? Listen, I have been flashing devices for over 3 years, with maaaaaaany devices, I am far away from been a newcomer in this territory so please save ur lectures about where I should stay stock or not.

Have you read a few hundred OP´s lately? Well I have, in maaaaaaany threads, and not just in this forum, so yeah I know what I am doing and no I am not exceptical about "rough" talking.

Now excuse me if the OP comment of laughing his ass off at a user who runs into problems offends me. And it is nether the less to say that even that comment should be deleted from the OP, might I suggest. But I as a user, tester, and a complete flash freak, decide what OP description can talk me into flashing, and those "laughter" comments push me completely away.

I gotta tell you nobody cares if you flash it or not. Sounds like there's a breeze blowing up your skirt.:p

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I

Id Arcanum

Nice. Did u put a script in init or how did you solve it? Wanna pm the script?

Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2

here http://db.tt/A4OhYsgl just remove txt extension and place in init.d with correct permissions (like other files, there are some other tweaks inside)

ps. excuse my file name, I like to call them in funny way so 91milf stands for Memory Leak Fix :p
--
Totally unoffical CM10 w/ Siyah Kernel SGSIII discussion thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=29899673

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts