[CM11][4.4.2][i9300][ROM][KERNEL][FEB26] temasek's UNOFFICIAL Build - V50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

khanmein

Nov 28, 2011
Batu Pahat
It's on the navbar, if you disable the navbar (or enable expanded desktop) there's no more camera down there. You could always see if there's an option to disable it in navbar settings too though, although I think it's a core part of kitkat, seeing as in one of the earliest builds it was seen as a bug. If it is, and you're feeling adventurous, you could always look into getting your hands dirty and altering the rom itself, but expanded desktop is probably a more practical solution ;) set it as one of your ring targets so you can just swipe to it when you want it activated, or put it on the power menu

thanks bro but how to enable expanded desktop suddenly can't find it? how to disable swipe right for camera on the lockscreen? i need navbar so enable expanded desktop is the only solution.

eckengucker

May 4, 2010
Really nice new features temasek! Very useful but could you add an option to disable the top bar on lockscreen? I had a simular feature back on v10.2 with Carbon ROM. Thank you.

mohnim

Dec 28, 2010
There are 2 types of boeffla kernels on the website when u download..1 is normal zip file and the other is also zip but checksum written...
Which one I need to download?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

RoWeKo

Jan 2, 2011
Konz
Just one question: where is the difference between temas rom and the 'official' cm11 rom: official rom shows provider right as 'DeutschlandSIM' as temas rom shows (wrong) 'Vodafone'? My provider (DeutschlandSIM) uses the Vodafone network, but with official rom the provider is shown correctly.

There must be a difference in the rom (of course it is) but where and why?

k.d.s

Nov 22, 2011
mumbai
You either need to remove the gapps backup script in system/addon.d then flash rom and core gapps (if you originally flashed core gapps and Google camera, there's a script for each, if you flashed standard gapps, it's just one script) or wipe system, cache and dalvik, then flash rom and core gapps.

Tapatalked that shiznit.

i m on system/addon.d now which file to remove all or any specific. :confused:

SteelScyther

Mar 13, 2012
Just one question: where is the difference between temas rom and the 'official' cm11 rom: official rom shows provider right as 'DeutschlandSIM' as temas rom shows (wrong) 'Vodafone'? My provider (DeutschlandSIM) uses the Vodafone network, but with official rom the provider is shown correctly.

There must be a difference in the rom (of course it is) but where and why?
I've got this too, I'm on orange and it comes up with either orange or t-mobile (because they're both EE now). On any samsung ROM it'll say EE, but on AOSP roms it'll switch between orange and t mobile. Basically it's all dependent on what mast you're connected to, stock roms have a translator that usually turns that name into the name of your actual network, but AOSP roms lack this. So instead of telling you what network you're using, it just tells you whatever network your connected mast belongs to

Reactions: RoWeKo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts