[CM11][4.4.2][i9300][ROM][KERNEL][FEB26] temasek's UNOFFICIAL Build - V50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Olivebranch

Nov 15, 2013
I just installed omnirom latest build today.. It's 4.4 and pretty good.. I want to have both battery bar and percentage displayed side by side.. But there's no such option.. How to do that.. Anyone help pls I'll be thankful.. Couldn't locate the omnirom thread so posted here

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Its in Galaxy siii General, not in android development

Reactions: ssmcrak

kadir456

Nov 11, 2013
I just updated to v41 - and now when i press the home button no Multitasking will be shown! Can i fix that?

Device: Samsung Galaxy S3
ROM: CyanogenMod 11 (Temasek Unofficial V40 )
Kernel: Boeffla-Kernel-CM11-2.1-Beta9-

Kykyshor

Oct 28, 2009
the recommended update sequence is
1. Wipe cache, dalvik, system, preload (for sure - and data safe - when coming from another rom/kernel - I do it anyway in any case)
2. flash Tema's rom
3. flash gapps
4. flash kernel (i.e. Tema's separate kernels from here or pure boeffla or EDIT: - my personal favorite AGNi from @psndna88 - or any kernel you want and what fits - this step is not necessary if you want to use Tema's inbuilt cm-kernel)
5. wipe dalvik+cache
6. reboot
7. enjoy

Not working. I believe that I will try a phone reset in this weekend. It's strange because till now I use dirty upgrade with no problems. I'll see, thank you for your advice.

svetloslav

Jan 3, 2013
Quito
I just installed omnirom latest build today.. It's 4.4 and pretty good.. I want to have both battery bar and percentage displayed side by side.. But there's no such option.. How to do that.. Anyone help pls I'll be thankful.. Couldn't locate the omnirom thread so posted here

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

We discuss here temasek's rom, which has many more features than Omni. Although we appreciate and respect Omni quite a lot, there is nobody to help you in specifics here. Try asking in the appropriate place at following address:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2524285&page=514

mtxx1

Aug 4, 2012
i tried it, but from my starting position i already had app called camera2 in /system/app folder.

this is what i tried:

1. copy your apk to /system/app with different name (camera3.apk)
2. change permissions to rwrr
3. reboot
4. nothing happened

then i replaced the existing camera2 with your apk and after reboot i had a new camera app.

so how can i have both cameras?

for now i have returned back using a TMWN backup.

Face palm.

Firstly, you must first already have photosphere cam by flashing banks standard gapps.
Next, copy the Apk into /system/app
Change permission to rwrr. Do NOT rename it. Just let it over ride the old camera2
delete gallery2 as well if you have it in system/app. If you don't just skip this.
Reboot and profit.

Double check the file properties before you reboot, make sure the permissions is correct.
If u use es file manager make sure make /system read and writable.

Lastly I wanna clarify it is not my camera app. It is the camera app from slimkat.
I just change the icon color to avoid confusion with the photosphere cam. All credits goes to slimkat.

Good luck, it works for me and it should work on your phone too.
BDXPOB6.jpg

Last edited:

mohnim

Dec 28, 2010
Can anyone suggest a good camera app I can install.

I heard about focal but not sure if it will work or not.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Trunkam

Jul 14, 2011
I just updated to v41 - and now when i press the home button no Multitasking will be shown! Can i fix that?

Cmon guys... at least read the post in which developers post the new version.. but for your safety..

Imagine if there was written: this is a test and could brake your phone.. or (more realistic ) several user report that efs could brake..

I mean FIRST RULE OF ROM FLASHERS IS: When you flash rom you GOT to read what you are flashing because if your phonegoes crazy/broken and become a nice brick to stop paper during a storm...will be only your business and even if you will start shouting.. the only person to blame will be yourselfe.

sent from tablet

dimiav

Oct 27, 2012
Tel Aviv
Face palm.

Firstly, you must first already have photosphere cam by flashing banks standard gapps.
Next, copy the Apk into /system/app
Change permission to rwrr. Do NOT rename it. Just let it over ride the old camera2
delete gallery2 as well if you have it in system/app. If you don't just skip this.
Reboot and profit.

Double check the file properties before you reboot, make sure the permissions is correct.
If u use es file manager make sure make /system read and writable.

Lastly I wanna clarify it is not my camera app. It is the camera app from slimkat.
I just change the icon color to avoid confusion with the photosphere cam. All credits goes to slimkat.

Good luck, it works for me and it should work on your phone too.

of course i know its not your camera... i was referring to it as its your link...
i am using core banks GAPPS. and no i dont have the photosphere. but i was using in the past PA GAPPS so maybe the camera2 is from there.
i understand now that my options are either replace the current camera with the one you provided from slimbean rom. or flashing standard banks gapps for photosphere and doing your method which will give me 2 cameras

thank you for your help.

Last edited:

kadir456

Nov 11, 2013
Need help! I dont See the status bar only if i pull down the notifucation center.. Is there a way to fix that?

lacoska

Apr 17, 2012
Charleroi
Hello is anyone has ever had a problem like this?? Turn since 6am this morning, turn on 3g all day, Facebook, SMS ... And I'm only 79% after 11h ...
I will not complain but it seems odd :)

Version 40 temasek

emupuhuh.jpg

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9300 avec Tapatalk

Reactions: DonPhelippe

EDWIGE49

Dec 8, 2013
Need help! I dont See the status bar only if i pull down the notifucation center.. Is there a way to fix that?

Please!!!!!!!!!! Change rom!!!!!! Better for you........and for us!!

Last edited:
Reactions: cumic

kadir456

Nov 11, 2013
Btw can i flash back to v40 without any risks? Because i'm on v41:) can i just download v40 and flash it via recovery?

dimiav

Oct 27, 2012
Tel Aviv

Please!!!!!!!!!! Change rom!!!!!! Better for you........and for us!!

thats not nice...

kadir, check if you are in the Expanded Desktop mode. some people place it on the Global Menu and maybe there is some button shortcut to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts