[CM11][4.4.2][N9005][ROM][KERNEL v3.00-b3][MAR02] temasek's UNOFFICIAL Build - V50.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Fadawah

Jul 31, 2011
Experienced a lot of freezes the last few days while browsing or playing music. Dynamic fsync turns on by itself quite often. Had to turn it off because after each freeze it made me reconfigure Google Chrome or Swiftkey.

AO7

Nov 17, 2013
With Tema not pushing out new builds for the moment; what would be the recommended build for the moment? I'm currently on 47.1 with built-in Tema kernel and OP-post kernel configuration. Simply upgrade to 50.1?

indecentspeech

May 23, 2012
I might have said this already, but I really love this rom and keep coming back to it, even after trying other roms. I just wish you could delete system apks. Is there any way to do that? I want to get rid of the ASOP email app and so on.

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
Ladies... Enough is enough. Take it to PM. quit wasting the time of those who are looking for development support with your arguments over personal opinions. To be frank. No one cares for your shenanigans.

Thanks.

Just flashed kernel v3 running smooth. Thanks tema.

Sent from my ZeroLemon powered SM-900W8 running W03SlimKAT v7 / OC 2.7GHz leanKernel v1.2 using Tapatalk 4

Normally I'd say something, however... Sorry Mr. Moderator...oh hang on :rolleyes: .... Read back more than them posts see what actually caused them replies before you jump to conclusions.

Wow..discussion like this is what make Temask go private. He still monitor the posts here.

Just enjoy the private release and give feedback on bugs/performance issue.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

zZZzzZzZzz please, again, read what I actually said before you start yapping on about things you obviously have no idea about

-----------------------------------------------------

This Note 3 forum is turning into a free for all, too many keyboard warriors everywhere, and I thought the Nexus forums were bad.... Jesus.

Anyway this is the last post I actually intend to make here on this Note forum, because there's far to many keyboard warriors around now and I quite frankly cannot be bothered with childish kids and wannabes anymore.

I have the message " com.android.systemui ha stopped" after boot.
I tried to downgrade to 51. beta 1 without results.

Someone with same error?

com.android.systemui usually occurs if you don't wipe /system before a flash if the ui has been modified. Happened to me plenty of times due to laziness.

Same here for long time now. I was not being able to smoothly play HD videos on Youtube since CM11 (unofficial) on hlte. It has worked few times, but not much. And for some times now it does not work.
Sorry i can't provide logcat at the moment.

YouTube has always been fine here, not sure why you seem to be having issues.

I might have said this already, but I really love this rom and keep coming back to it, even after trying other roms. I just wish you could delete system apks. Is there any way to do that? I want to get rid of the ASOP email app and so on.

You can use MyBackUpPro or Titanium, you'll need to install SuperSU though in order to use Titanium properly or it'll just keep throwing you errors.

testmonkey1

Dec 26, 2013
Guys I can't seem to catch any signal, although my IMEI is fine and I can see the usual signal strength that I have. Signal stays at 0 bars though and can't call/no internet. Reflashing didin't help :/

seniorstew

Feb 23, 2006
San Diego CA
Yay for custom lockscreen wallpaper! Thank you!
gabudavu.jpg

Reactions: pbedard

peoples_flip

Apr 24, 2011
Toronto
This ROM is sick but... I'm having one major issue.

When I attempt to make a call (ie. Voicemail) the screen goes black and the dialer, speaker phone options etc. are unavailable and I have to use the power button or cover the sensors with my finger to get the screen to reappear. Even when it reappears the dialer is non functional and I have cover the sensor again, push the home button and then swipe down to get the notification bar to appear and then hangup on the call.

Even when the screen appears again the dialer (to enter my voicemail password) is unusable.

I haven't tinkered with any kernel settings (using the kernel built in 3.00-b1) I just installed the ROM (a clean install as suggested in the OP was completed)

Please help because I'd love to stick with this ROM as my daily driver.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: ravian29

jaythenut

Sep 6, 2012
This ROM is sick but... I'm having one major issue.

When I attempt to make a call (ie. Voicemail) the screen goes black and the dialer, speaker phone options etc. are unavailable and I have to use the power button or cover the sensors with my finger to get the screen to reappear. Even when it reappears the dialer is non functional and I have cover the sensor again, push the home button and then swipe down to get the notification bar to appear and then hangup on the call.

Even when the screen appears again the dialer (to enter my voicemail password) is unusable.

I haven't tinkered with any kernel settings (using the kernel built in 3.00-b1) I just installed the ROM (a clean install as suggested in the OP was completed)

Please help because I'd love to stick with this ROM as my daily driver.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
try this

open a terminal session

2 type cd /sys/devices/virtual/sensors/proximity_sensor/

3 with the sensor uncovered type "cat state" and write down the value (43 in my case)

4 type "cat prox_cal" and write down the first value (this is the offset), in my case it was 201

5 sum both values, in my case it was 244

6 Convert it to hex http://www.disfrutalasmatematicas.com/numeros/binario-decimal-hexadecimal-conversor.html, in my case, F4

7 type "echo -en $'\xF4' > /efs/prox_cal", instead of F4, put your value

8 type "chown system:system /efs/prox_cal"

9 type "chmod 644 /efs/prox_cal"

10 type "sync"

11 type "reboot"

Dadealus

Aug 18, 2013
no matter what I do under the performance menu, the minimum CPU frequency reverts back to 1190. this causes my battery to drain like crazy any time i use the phone, any tips?

testmonkey1

Dec 26, 2013
Check your APN setting.

They were gone no APN at all, I managed to get myself out of it by restoring to stock through Odin. However I have no idea what caused it in the first place. Anyone possibly shedding some light and maybe an easier pain in the ass method for restoring if I face it again?

Te3k

May 18, 2013
try this

open a terminal session

2 type cd /sys/devices/virtual/sensors/proximity_sensor/

3 with the sensor uncovered type "cat state" and write down the value (43 in my case)

4 type "cat prox_cal" and write down the first value (this is the offset), in my case it was 201

5 sum both values, in my case it was 244

6 Convert it to hex http://www.disfrutalasmatematicas.com/numeros/binario-decimal-hexadecimal-conversor.html, in my case, F4

7 type "echo -en $'\xF4' > /efs/prox_cal", instead of F4, put your value

8 type "chown system:system /efs/prox_cal"

9 type "chmod 644 /efs/prox_cal"

10 type "sync"

11 type "reboot"
Thanks, I was about to post this. Maybe it should be included somewhere more prominent, as loads of people have been asking about it since post 450.

testmonkey1

Dec 26, 2013
Something I noticed for the v51 beta 2 build, even if you do a full wipe, you will get an FC of SystemUI at boot.

The solution is to do a factory reset AFTER you've installed the ROM. No idea what is causing it, everything seems to work well after that.

jaycb420

Sep 4, 2013
Something I noticed for the v51 beta 2 build, even if you do a full wipe, you will get an FC of SystemUI at boot.

The solution is to do a factory reset AFTER you've installed the ROM. No idea what is causing it, everything seems to work well after that.

Are you theming system ui by chance?

Sent from my ZeroLemon powered SM-900W8 running W03SlimKAT v8 / OC 2.7GHz leanKernel v1.2 using Tapatalk 4

Macchinista

Jul 26, 2012
Milan
OnePlus 7

A small trouble if compared with the perfection of the rom ;) you agree? :fingers-crossed:
For now i remain to beta 1 that run very well and i hope in a beta 3:cyclops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    temasek's UNOFFICIAL CM11 BUILD

NOTE

This can be used on ANY bootloader.

This is an UNOFFICIAL build of CM11 ( CyanogenMod 11 ) for hltexx (N9005) and by NO means this is my ROM. I am just compiling from CM Source and 100% credits goes to TeamDouche, the device maintainers of NOTE 3 -> Shareef Ali,Tony Layher, Drew Suarez and all other coders who contributed to CyanogenMod.

This is similar to a nightly from CM but has some extra goodies baked in. If you can't handle some things possible being broken, please don't use this and then complain to me for building it.

DISCLAIMER
    Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
     */

Remember to VOTE this thread if you like it.

iG8B7ZZRLZ5al.png

• Do NOT expect daily builds. I'll build when I'm free.
    • Do NOT ask for support in this thread.
    • Do NOT use this unofficial build and ask for support at the official threads.
    • Do NOT be rude.
    • Respect all users
    • If u see a NOOB question and u don't feel like replying, DON'T, just ignore that post. If u do reply, good for u.....and be nice in your reply.

Latest official CWM recommended but not required.

Read this first -> CLICK ME

1st Time Installing
    • Download the zip
    • Download Gapps
    • WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET
    • WIPE SYSTEM
    • Install the update zip from recovery
    • Install gapps
    • Reboot

Already installed CM11.0
    • Download the zip
    • Install the update zip from recovery
    • Reboot

• WIP

MIRROR LINK:
    Mega - By @elroy944

CREDITS

Shareef Ali,Tony Layher, Drew Suarez (cm maintainers of note 3)
    SlimROM
    OmniROM
    AOKP
    CarbonROM
    ChameleonOS
    ParanoidAndroid
    DerTeufel
    Faux123
    Wootever
    franciscofranco
    PartimusPrime (bootanimation for temasek builds)
    Cristiano Matos
    SleepinDevil (his assistance to troubleshoot/fix bugs)
    Vadonka (sponsor of temasek.hopto.org server)
    powwow88 (creator of my custom cm10 bootanimation)
    paour (contributor to github sources)
    All other coders for making CM possible!

A donation to our note 3 cm maintainers to show your appreciation. Thanks!

iOuhg2EbgEMlw.jpg
    It's with regrets that I will temporary stop all builds for all my supported devices. I've hit a wall of hurdles and couldn't get out.

Whether I will be back or not depends on how much energy I have left. Thank you for your past support and I hope to see u guys again soon.
    Build V40
    md5sum: bf320816717aef16463b7f1041d10a81

Major release.

TRDS 3.0 Disabled + CM theme change = success

TRDS 3.0 Enabled + CM theme change = success

I'm taking a break off xda. This is my last for awhile.

Till then, enjoy.

Regards,
    temasek
    Build V50

hlte: md5sum: d5e72d095ef0a76f9ee3968a5223ffc6
    i9300: md5sum: TBA

CHANGELOG SINCE V49

• V50 comes with temasek kernel v2.04
    • Add "Change density on the fly" - SlimROM
      - Due to possibly my poor porting, I have to inject a SystemUI restart to complete it if not at times the statusbar doesn't get resized.
      - This density change WILL SURVIVE reboots & reflashing of ROMS
    • Add "Wakelock Blocker"
    • Add "Speed up booting on multicore devices."
      1. Add multithreading support to Installer/installd.
      2. Parallelize package scanning.
      3. Parallelize boot dexopt.
    • Add "Day and week on data usage"
      - Adds the ability to set day and week on when the data usage graph resets, instead of just month.
    • frameworks/base: Bluetooth: Add SDK apis for Wipower and Peripheral feature
      - changes needed for Wipower and Periferal features.
      - CRs-fixed: 587811
    • frameworks/base: Bluetooth: Handle exceptions for bluetoot socket read
      - Handled IO exception in read function of BluetootSocket, and also introduced a null check for mSocketIS.
      - CRs-Fixed: 605606
    • frameworks/base: Bluetooth: Add Power apply enable event handling
      - Add Wipower Power apply enable related event handling in frameworks
      - CRs-fixed: 612628
    • frameworks/base: Tethering: Skip link local addresses when enabling NAT
      - Only one entry is allowed to be added to route table 60 for all interface ipv6 link local addresses, so skip ipv6 link local addresses on all interfaces when enabling NAT
    • frameworks/base: Structure device not freed in error case …
      - In case of an error in the call usb_device_get_fd() the memory created by usb_open_device() is never freed.
      - Added a call to usb_device_close in case of error to release the allocated memory.
    • frameworks/base: Fixed a possible infinite loop in JsonReader#skipValue() …
      - Bug: https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=65846
    • frameworks/base: Remove java.io.tmpdir assignment in AndroidRuntime. …
      - This value is overridden by the framework anyway (see ActivityThread.handleBindApplication). Besides, it doesn't seem like a great idea to let tools clutter /sdcard/ with temp files.
    • frameworks/base: EGL14.eglCreateWindowSurface should set producerControlledByApp …
      - Interface of Surface class changed. To reflect the change for EGL14, add producerControlledByApp flag. Similar change can be seen in 0fa257f
    • frameworks/base: Release locked buffer when it fails to acquire graphics buffer …
      - The JNI buffer in ImageReader_imageSetup is not released when it fails to acquire graphics buffer. After all JNI buffers are exhausted, ACQUIRE_MAX_IMAGES will be returned and leads to error. The JNI buffer should be released when it fails to acquire graphics buffer.
    • frameworks/base: Add 2 APIs (suspend/resume) in MediaPlayer …
      - API:suspend() will just pause the player and release all the decoders
      to replace release() which will release the whole player
      - API:resume() will just init the decoders again,
      then start() will be called to start to play the streaming
    • frameworks/base: VideoView: Implement the suspend/resume operation in VideoView …
      - To use the new APIs (suspend/resume) of MediaPlayer
      - Add a new status "SUSPENDED"
    • frameworks/base: MediaRecorder: Add pause interface …
      - add pause in java level
      - add pause in jni level
      - CRs-Fixed: 587051
    • frameworks/base: Revert "Added sahlnaskh arabic font and give it higher precedence than DroidNaskh"
    • frameworks/base: Revert "Added sahlnaskh arabic font to Android.mk & fonts.mk files to actually get the font installed"
    • frameworks/base: Revert "data usage cycle length"
    • hlte: Improve boot speed
      - Start with noop, finish with ROW. Similar to stock.
    • hlte: Add custom audio_effects.conf
      - Enable offload for visualizer
    • hlte: hlte: Enable SIM hotswap
      - Even though this isn't possible due to the battery location, it is possible for an invalid SIM to cause a persistent modal dialog to be presented upon boot. This works around it.
    • hlte: Add qcmediaplayer to the build
    • Updated CM Source - Lots of camera, bluetooth, av...commits.

DOWNLOAD SITES

temasek.hopto.org - i9300 / tilapia / grouper / hltexx
    Dev-Host i9300 / tilapia / grouper / hltexx
    AndroidFileHost - i9300 / hltexx
    MediaFire- i9300

Later guys...

Enjoy :)